Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I 100% agree! Believe me it won't be a garden variety cucking. :devilish:

FYI, I love Nova! She is my second favorite ginger. :love:
That's great to hear, we must ravag.. Aehm!!! Save Rai Rai sister!!:sneaky::D

Agreed, and considering that Stacy ad Rachel are stunning girls I've ever seen playing, it's a lot coming from you. :giggle:

Cucked? Hell no! Tortured, shot and buried next to Quack? SURE! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Cuckolding is for Barb, Willie and Bob, they would do something like that, NOT my MC!!! It's a total degenerate activity and has NO place among the Rogues! Fuck that!
I agree partially with you my friend, he certainly deserve all of that, but we also need to save Rai Rai's sister ... It's not even cucking at this point, when you need to get a woman free from the grasp of such a slimy worm it's justice!!! :cool:
And for the rest no cucking, torture or every other form of slowly and excruciating mental and physical pain will be enough for those three living abomination...:devilish::devilish::devilish::censored::censored:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That's great to hear, we must ravag.. Aehm!!! Save Rai Rai sister!!:sneaky::D

I agree partially with you my friend, he certainly deserve all of that, but we also need to save Rai Rai's sister ... It's not even cucking at this point, when you need to get a woman free from the grasp of such a slimy worm it's justice!!! :cool:
And for the rest no cucking, torture or every other form of slowly and excruciating mental and physical pain will be enough for those three living abomination...:devilish::devilish::devilish::censored::censored:
Technically, it ain't cuckin' if we steal her from him. It's stealin'!! Cuckin' is if we let him stay around 'cause he likes the idea of us fuckin' his girl. Well.... once she's been with MC she ain't gonna wanna be with no one else!!!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Technically, it ain't cuckin' if we steal her from him. It's stealin'!! Cuckin' is if we let him stay around 'cause he likes the idea of us fuckin' his girl. Well.... once she's been with MC she ain't gonna wanna be with no one else!!!
Agreed 100%, I don't even consider it stealing whit such a poor excuse of a man, he doesn't deserve her at all and we have the duty to save her from him. ;) (y)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I didn't know this gentlemen's club would return to monke, the moment cucking was mentioned... What a shame guys, what happened... Only Papa kept his manners...

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I didn't know this gentlemen's club would return to monke, the moment cucking was mentioned... What a shame guys, what happened... Only Papa kept his manners...
Agreed, and I apologize to everyone for using such a stupid word I should have expressed myself better. :)

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehehehehehehehe.... Man, I stirred the hornet's nest and waddna even tryin'! Hahahahahaha I'm bustin' a gut over here!

But seriously, folks. You know I didn't look! But I have ears and from the sound of things... I'm gonna hafta say Stevarino likely has a micropenis. Now, Phat... Dammit!! You might not like her but she's still Rai Rai's lil sis and we ain't leavin' her behind for a life of endless frustration with that Frat Brat, thumbelina, no dick havin', suck ass little shit... and that's final!!

Now, D has you down as a maybe an that sounds good to me. Be nice and cooperate and maybe D can have Stevie get caught bein' pegged by Bad Bob's sister first and you won't have to get all ntrational on us.

Peace, brother. You know... We can work it out. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
When it's Friday and everyone is goofing. I'm not going to take anyone too serious as much we like pushing each other's buttons.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
When it's Friday and everyone is goofing. I'm not going to take anyone too serious as much we like pushing each other's buttons.
Return to monke and get ALL the girls? UGH me monke, me smash!!

I mean, the MC is pretty much destined to get all the girls in the story the way it is written, and that's good.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah... it seemed like folks were just havin' fun and it was funny at first. But it seems to have escalated? Not sure. Definitely don't get why. But a few thoughts seem in order here.

First of all, we been m8's in this and a couple other threads for a while but, this is a little too close to personal and definitely over the top. Secondly, we're talkin' shit about cartoons. Don't worry, I get that it's the principle that you are talkin' 'bout, but... I'm thinkin' you should refresh a few definitions before you go spewin' shit outta your mouth. The cartoon MC hasn't hardly even had a conversation with this person you despise. So, I really don't get the condemnation.

Anyway... whatever. I'm done with this topic. You'll hear no more from me about it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm NOT pushing buttons even though mine were thoroughly pushed. I am totally serious. This story has been a class act thus far. The suggestions that I'm hearing today would shove it straight into the gutter with the rest of the filth that I will never play. I won't tell you how to write your story, my friend. But, if you cuck or any of that other utterly bottom of the barrel filth, there had better be a player opt out blue choice to bypass what would IMHO be the reddest choice to date.

Thanks for listening, Phat

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I was just playing around with all the coments, if Dev decide to cuck Steven Stifler with Starving Barbi and MC, ill just go with the flow, smoke a little, let the scene plays, maybe have a laugh and presto, continue with the great gals, just like that, nothing to be grumpy about It :D

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
NO!!! NO WE DON'T!!!!! Just say no, Mot!

And, you thought Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was dead... Semper Fidelis!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I'm with Snake on this one! Rai's mother is in desperate need of a hearty fucking! Rai's sister is a 1st class bitch! Cucking Steverino means fucking that skinny, stuck up, stick in her ass so count me the fuck out! Now, we can kick Steverino's ass! We can hospitalized him. We can torture him just for fun. We can even make him fuck Barb, film it and show it to Rai's sister! But, just say NO to the cuck!!! Fuck that shit! And fuck all of you who suggested it! Bunch of low rent, scum bag fuckers!
I'm with you on this one, Phat. It's one of the lines you don't cross... So, naturally, the solution is to wingman for Stevarino, get him to plow his boss, then make sure the sister finds out. :WeSmart: Modern problems require modern solutions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm with you on this one, Phat. It's one of the lines you don't cross... So, naturally, the solution is to wingman for Stevarino, get him to plow his boss, then make sure the sister finds out. :WeSmart: Modern problems require modern solutions.
Now THAT is a stroke of genius, my friend! Brilliant! I'll even volunteer to capture the video evidence!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Renfield42069

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That wasn't a cuck. JD was in a booze coma at the time and by Tracey's own admission he was NOT her BF! Yes, it's grey area but that is where I live and feel most comfortable. Any relationship between JD and Tracey at that point was just JD's wishful thinking. He's just lucky that Jessy and I really needed it to look like an accident or he may have spent a few weeks on life support being tortured to death.

Reactions: Dylan741
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes