PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for joining us for the ride!

Phat is a great ambassador for the game. (Or some kind of bastard...:LOL:)

My favorite Ron Whiteism is, "I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability."
You know I love you, brother. I really love this game too... But, if it takes me being an asshole to keep you from taking a shit on your own front porch? Yeah, I'm that asshole! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Just like somebody should've been there for Ron White... here... Drunk innnnnnn PuB-Blic!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Any great tale offers insights into the character, strengths and even foibles of the protagonist. Often close allies are "fleshed" out as well. But, a Truly Great Tale offers insights into the villains too. "The Long Road Home" does this well; not only through the writing but, visually. A good example of this is the one we all love to hate -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following image is NOT for the squeamish and I nor OBD Games bear any liability from trauma caused from viewing. For me, it epitomizes the twisted and pitiful nature of the subject. If you are a deep reader, you can understand the damage life must have caused this poor creature. On a more... shallow... level, you may just see this person as a
Either way, dear reader, I beseech you... If the story gives you an opportunity... have mercy and

I call this

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Any great tale offers insights into the character, strengths and even foibles of the protagonist. Often close allies are "fleshed" out as well. But, a Truly Great Tale offers insights into the villains too. "The Long Road Home" does this well; not only through the writing but, visually. A good example of this is the one we all love to hate -

The following image is NOT for the squeamish and I nor OBD Games bear any liability from trauma caused from viewing. For me, it epitomizes the twisted and pitiful nature of the subject. If you are a deep reader, you can understand the damage life must have caused this poor creature. On a more... shallow... level, you may just see this person as a
Either way, dear reader, I beseech you... If the story gives you an opportunity... have mercy and

I call this

Good God Gerty what a gash! :oops:

I'm so busy working on the next update I forget what I've done!

The old timers I used to work with would say "It looks like cow pie that a wagon wheel ran through."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You guys are off your game. I put a hanging curve ball right over the plate. I can't believe no one has hit it into the cheap seats. :unsure:
if your pass is as good as on that thai miss who was trying penalty shot and hit on 1 cameraman then .............

Reactions: motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry to disapoint and let you down there Dimitri57 but my brain stopped working due to lack of blood after the first two pictures...
Seriously you show us Rin, Reba and Nikki flashing the goods and you expect us to be able to think useful shit after that.
are you crazy I lost all power of logical thought at Rin mate.... so cut a guy some slack will yah.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sorry to disapoint and let you down there Dimitri57 but my brain stopped working due to lack of blood after the first two pictures...
Seriously you show us Rin, Reba and Nikki flashing the goods and you expect us to be able to think useful shit after that.
are you crazy I lost all power of logical thought at Rin mate.... so cut a guy some slack will yah.
No disappointment m8. It's nothing to fret about. Just me amusing myself. (I'm a legend in my own mind) :LOL:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes