Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Definitely shows they are ready to put the effort in but I'm not sure this has anything to do with the opposite sex. As you said, it is personal preference so, many men will like short hair.

Personally I love both and I am still trying to work out if I have a preference. Although I have noticed I tend to be attracted more by short hair. However I don't think it's the shortness that I find attractive as some women are way more attractive with long hair. I think the attraction for me is rather, either the fact that it's less ubiquitous (making it more interesting), or that it somehow makes other features more attractive by not distracting or maybe enhancing them.

Hard to really know and I reckon I never will. After all, the heart has its reasons that reason doesn't comprehend.
I meant in the context of what I said with regards to women having longer hair for their man. Maybe your saying they might wear it long for same sex, but that entire comment I made was with me in mind. Maybe clarify what your saying that part "but I'm not sure this has anything to do with the opposite sex." has me a bit confused.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I meant in the context of what I said with regards to women having longer hair for their man. Maybe your saying they might wear it long for same sex, but that entire comment I made was with me in mind. Maybe clarify what your saying that part "but I'm not sure this has anything to do with the opposite sex." has me a bit confused.
Well then we are in agreement.
You used the words "shows appreciation to the opposite sex". I was pointing out I didn't believe those were the right words, the appreciation is rather towards their partner, regardless of sex. Often if your partner likes something, you'd put some effort in to please them. Be it long or short hair for example.

Reactions: Onetogo

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
Hi i downloaded this and it says "app not installed as package appears to be invalid" is it because my phone is new or has the script been corrupted

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Patreon or failing that. this was the last posted update info dated 2 days before I got even more Ancient, Lazy and Senile :cool:

Long Road Home Episode 1.0 Part One Update
The progress has picked quite a bit. Here is a quick status update for episode 1.0 part one.

9 Events complete.

678 Still images.

89 Animations/loops (4000+ images).
Including a couple of very long loops.

5,000+ lines of text and code.

It's not everything I wanted to get in for part 1, but I feel there is enough content to make it worthwhile to download and progress the main story. I'm polishing the text and coding for the main event that will move MC closer to getting full membership with the Rogues. I still have several transition scenes to do that will tie the events for the update together. Hopefully it won't seem too random. I plan to have the update out to the upper tier the first part of February.

As always, thank you for your support.

Stay safe,
OBD

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Now that is funny... I decided to do another playthrough, while waiting for a new game update...and noticed the prisoner number of MC. :LOL: (y)

(Jenny-An early 1980's tune from Tommy Tutone)

View attachment 2381321
Damn! I'm pretty sure you are the first to catch this reference. Dimitri is just too sly sometimes. I've been through this VN at least 4 or 5 times and missed it every time. Good catch, man!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn! I'm pretty sure you are the first to catch this reference. Dimitri is just too sly sometimes. I've been through this VN at least 4 or 5 times and missed it every time. Good catch, man!!
Nope... I caught that too... just never said anything... But then, I am a musician... covered that tune in a few bands with whom I played back in the day...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I mean WTF?!
oh no i got fOrCeD to getting blowed by a hot redhead "i'm Out" :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't agree more!! If this person felt the need to give a 2 star review to a VN that already has over 70 with an average of 4.7... well... I can only think of one term to describe that person... Idiot! Take your lame ass rant elsewhere, "friend".

MrT (2).jpg

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I mean WTF?!
oh no i got fOrCeD to getting blowed by a hot redhead "i'm Out" :WaitWhat:
I couldn't agree more!! If this person felt the need to give a 2 star review to a VN that already has over 70 with an average of 4.7... well... I can only think of one term to describe that person... Idiot! Take your lame ass rant elsewhere, "friend".
I on the other hand, think you're missing a trick. You simply don't agree with or understand their feelings.

If they feel strongly about always having a choice, then it is an important matter that can affect their rating. And you shouldn't need to understand the triggering feeling, to understand its impact.
And as much as I disagree with their rating -given I enjoy the game quite a bit- there is a benefit for it being there, so that people like him know to maybe stay away.
One could point out to the VN tag that would suggest that being the case, but a review centered on that fact can reinforce it.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I on the other hand, think you're missing a trick. You simply don't agree with or understand their feelings.

If they feel strongly about always having a choice, then it is an important matter that can affect their rating. And you shouldn't need to understand the triggering feeling, to understand its impact.
And as much as I disagree with their rating -given I enjoy the game quite a bit- there is a benefit for it being there, so that people like him know to maybe stay away.
One could point out to the VN tag that would suggest that being the case, but a review centered on that fact can reinforce it.
Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion. That's what the thread is for. But, to give such a low rating and to write a review that focuses on only that single aspect as a critique is... well... Idiotic. That is just my opinion. Something we are all entitled to (which you, so eloquently, pointed out) and presented in what I consider the appropriate place - comments. Not a "review" of the overall quality and entertainment value of a product.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes