Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
And now for something completely different.

Plot Twist idea: Sleeping with Barb is an option, that's how you get that antibiotic resistant gonorrhea that's going around, spread it to all the girls and get the bad ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And now for something completely different.

Plot Twist idea: Sleeping with Barb is an option, that's how you get that antibiotic resistant gonorrhea that's going around, spread it to all the girls and get the bad ending.
Go back a few pages and check out the posted pic of that nasty snatch and then come back here and repent... Don't make me send you a pic of Mr. T!! Post #3708

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I couldn't agree more!! If this person felt the need to give a 2 star review to a VN that already has over 70 with an average of 4.7... well... I can only think of one term to describe that person... Idiot! Take your lame ass rant elsewhere, "friend".

View attachment 2390495
Mr. T, the Douchcebag bar bouncer that got famous for tossing Dwarves on network tv...
Then became a Rocky Nemesis only to make a cabbage bazooka on the "A-Team" a group of supposed Special Forces soldiers fighting bad guys, but never actually hurting them...
Probably did a huge disservice to the view of the US Military worldwide as they tuned in weekly, laughing!
I'm sure a sniper would salivate at the sun's glint off of all that shit on his neck & ears for an easy +1 to the scoreboard!
I pity the fool...

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Yes, I know, double post but totally separate thought while reading the posts in this thread.
Guys (and gals) this is a story of an ex military guy used to the comradery from the military and has found it in the 1% world (outlaw bikers) who would die for each other just like soldiers do. It is written by a biker, probably for bikers (or his people) and some of you people just don't understand cause you can't comprehend the lifestyle! I am ex-military, did 2 tours of duty, before going back to civvy life with no prospects of a job or a family to comfort me, grew my crewcut half way down my back, my beard 1/4 way down my front and jumped on a 60's Triumph, then bought my first HD softail, only to go fully rigid 6 months later! If you have no idea what I'm talking about just watch & learn instead of making stupid assumptions & gripes about a world you don't understand! Yes the ol' lady thing is real, my first wife was a "bike" cause I didn't know any better, second wife was a stripper but she was my property and wore my stamp, I didn't ever have to be around her at work cause she was marked and all my bros would defend it! Yes, it was ok them seeing my ol' lady naked as I could see theirs, but it was hands off both ways & respected...
If you still don't get it watch SOA or Mayans to see an over dramatized and sometimes watered down versions of reality before you post...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, I know, double post but totally separate thought while reading the posts in this thread.
Guys (and gals) this is a story of an ex military guy used to the comradery from the military and has found it in the 1% world (outlaw bikers) who would die for each other just like soldiers do. It is written by a biker, probably for bikers (or his people) and some of you people just don't understand cause you can't comprehend the lifestyle! I am ex-military, did 2 tours of duty, before going back to civvy life with no prospects of a job or a family to comfort me, grew my crewcut half way down my back, my beard 1/4 way down my front and jumped on a 60's Triumph, then bought my first HD softail, only to go fully rigid 6 months later! If you have no idea what I'm talking about just watch & learn instead of making stupid assumptions & gripes about a world you don't understand! Yes the ol' lady thing is real, my first wife was a "bike" cause I didn't know any better, second wife was a stripper but she was my property and wore my stamp, I didn't ever have to be around her at work cause she was marked and all my bros would defend it! Yes, it was ok them seeing my ol' lady naked as I could see theirs, but it was hands off both ways & respected...
If you still don't get it watch SOA or Mayans to see an over dramatized and sometimes watered down versions of reality before you post...
Semper Fi, brother in arms. You are in good company here. Motseer is also a Marine. Pretty sure there are other veterans in this motley collection of misfit boys as well. Welcome. Have a beer, a shot or I'll pack a bowl. Hell, have all three! Kick back and stay a while. You are in good company here, brother. Thank you for your service. Peace.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Have a gander at mama Della while we imbibe!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Della.jpg
And have a ride... These next images remind me of Dave Mann from old Easy Rider mags...
base profile 1873900_finepieceofass.jpg base profile 1873899_carvingcorners.jpg base profile 1873898_backroads.jpg

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
She's gorgeous and me love dem Milkers!!!
It's nice to see another person who loves big titties lactating. All my life I've liked big tits, but seems like I'm always outnumbered here of f95zone. There is a psychological aspect to why people love voluptuous women, it gives the appearance of a healthy child-bearing woman and as men we seek that. Women look for protectors in their men they don't want deadbeats they want a man that brings home the bacon.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's nice to see another person who loves big titties lactating. All my life I've liked big tits, but seems like I'm always outnumbered here of f95zone. There is a psychological aspect to why people love voluptuous women, it gives the appearance of a healthy child-bearing woman and as men we seek that. Women look for protectors in their men they don't want deadbeats they want a man that brings home the bacon.
Yep, nothing in this universe more beautiful than a pregnant woman and nothing more delicious than the milk from her breasts.

Well said and thankyou for your service, friend. Semper fi.

Reactions: Onetogo

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Yep, nothing in this universe more beautiful than a pregnant woman and nothing more delicious than the milk from her breasts.

Well said and thankyou for your service, friend. Semper fi.
Not a jarhead, nor American, but thanks! I (same continent) was the idiot half sticking out of the top of a tank with a 50 cal & in charge, but hoping that snipers didn't get me before we "buttoned down" if you want a movie reference to my job, watch "Fury", I was Brad Pitt... (also an avid motorcyclist) {Best Fucking Job!} We used to throw empties at the grunts (infantry) as we passed them laughing "Why walk, when you can drive!" But our battle life expectantcy is 34 seconds... Kill or be killed, with most of us ending in a fiery death, by tank or rpg...

And yes pregnant Milky Boobs rule!!! Hey, they can still wear leather chaps when their knocked up, just gotta hold on differently from the "bitch pad" and best part is that the vibrations on a hardtail will pretty much guarantee early labour... (not sure if that's better for the ol' lady or you?) [I guess less hostile pickles & ice cream runs at 3am is a good thing...]

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not a jarhead, nor American, but thanks! I was the idiot half sticking out of the top of a tank with a 50 cal & in charge, but hoping that snipers didn't get me before we "buttoned down" if you want a movie reference to my job, watch "Fury", I was Brad Pitt... (also an avid motorcyclist)
You said you rode a Norton so UK still makes us allies, brother. Peace, Phat(y)

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I heard the update was coming out in Feb, hope it doesn't release on the 31st.... :HideThePain:

But seriously, it's due soon. The wait is painful, but this is a quality project, its worth the time.

Dont worry, if OBD called a Feb Release then he will stick to it IF there are no Rl or develop issues.

and he got Quiet 1-2 week´s ago my guess is, we are pretty close to the 1.0 part 1 release.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes