damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I on the other hand, think you're missing a trick. You simply don't agree with or understand their feelings.

If they feel strongly about always having a choice, then it is an important matter that can affect their rating. And you shouldn't need to understand the triggering feeling, to understand its impact.
And as much as I disagree with their rating -given I enjoy the game quite a bit- there is a benefit for it being there, so that people like him know to maybe stay away.
One could point out to the VN tag that would suggest that being the case, but a review centered on that fact can reinforce it.
The only criticism I have for this VN personally is there's too much girl on girl and it feels more like a poly relationship then a true harem.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The only criticism I have for this VN personally is there's too much girl on girl and it feels more like a poly relationship then a true harem.
For me that's something I really like. Not only is there something very satisfying and sexy in seeing YOUR women pleasing and getting pleased by each other, it just really is the only thing that makes sense in a relationship with only one dick and so many "mouths to feed".

I will say though, I also really enjoy it when the girls say that doing it with other girls is great but that they prefer bumping privates with me even more.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
For me that's something I really like. Not only is there something very satisfying and sexy in seeing YOUR women pleasing and getting pleased by each other, it just really is the only thing that makes sense in a relationship with only one dick and so many "mouths to feed".

I will say though, I also really enjoy it when the girls say that doing it with other girls is great but that they prefer bumping privates with me even more.
I respect your opinion personally I just find it weird and awkward like taking two identical puzzle pieces and forcing them together.

Reactions: Renfield42069

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I respect your opinion personally I just find it weird and awkward like taking two identical puzzle pieces and forcing them together.
Puzzle pieces can sometimes look very complicated my friend, and can even have more or less smooth adjacent edges. Doesn't make the puzzle less interesting.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Puzzle pieces can sometimes look very complicated my friend, and can even have more or less smooth adjacent edges. Doesn't make the puzzle less interesting.
key word is identical. And yes for me and a lot of people it makes the "puzzle" extremely boring.

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
key word is identical. And yes for me and a lot of people it makes the "puzzle" extremely boring.
I generally find lesbian stuff boring too, as I don't have the means to identify myself in the scene. But, so far, this game showed very little lesbianism content and I must say it wasn't that bad, all things considered. If the mc is present in the scene, everything goes, so maybe this is where we don't meet each other with.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The biker lifestyle was explained in the story. If I said (devils advocate) I don't like Harley Davidson, I would steer clear of this game because that was a requirement for the biker gang in this story. In this story women bumping fuzzies is a given since it is so interwoven in the biker lifestyle.

This is the only game I've replayed 5-6 times that I can remember counting, but really didn't keep track it's a best guess. I just restarted the game.

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Any update given by the dev regarding if the update has been moved forward a bit (if I'm not wrong the update was scheduled to be last week of FEB or at least End of Feb)

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The biker lifestyle was explained in the story. If I said (devils advocate) I don't like Harley Davidson, I would steer clear of this game because that was a requirement for the biker gang in this story. In this story women bumping fuzzies is a given since it is so interwoven in the biker lifestyle.

This is the only game I've replayed 5-6 times that I can remember counting, but really didn't keep track it's a best guess. I just restarted the game.
Can always count on Onetogo for a reasonable comment without "throwing a tamper tantrum". Whatever the hell that is...:LOL:

Reactions: Onetogo

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The reason we like this game and the game draws a specific sub-group of ideologue is due to the dev's political leanings. See exhibit A View attachment 2427636
I have tendency of seeing the deeper meaning of things.
Careful, Number Onetogo. Next thing you know we'll be talkin' politics. I think OBD's approach to that is a good one - understated o_O and demonstrably correct (right) ;). Hehehehe Dare I use the term... sensible? But, you are correct, I think. It bears out why so many are loyal and outspoken. They are people who in one way or another have believed in something greater than themselves and stood up for it. (y)

Reactions: Onetogo

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This is one of my fav games, I'll move it out of my [abandoned] folder if it ever updates with new content.
Have all the past updates always been 4+ months inbetween updates?

I can't wait to bring Rachael into the relationship with Tracy and Jessy.
[and eventually bringing in the other girls as well. Nikki, Kati, and Rin too].

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmmm.... I guess some cunt complained about the tenor of 2 of my posts and got them deleted even though they were not replies to anyone specific (that should care) and named no one in particular as a subject. I would have thought OBD had some say about his own thread - guess I was mistaken. Oh well, at least now I'm a badass general rule #1 violator. Ah Hoorah!!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmmmm.... I guess some cunt complained about the tenor of 2 of my posts and got them deleted even though they were not replies to anyone specific (that should care) and named no one in particular as a subject. I would have thought OBD had some say about his own thread - guess I was mistaken. Oh well, at least now I'm a badass general rule #1 violator. Ah Hoorah!!
no saying much, mods > devs.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes