darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's been a while since the last OBD's message, has anyone got any news from him recently?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
This is one of my fav games, I'll move it out of my [abandoned] folder if it ever updates with new content.
Have all the past updates always been 4+ months inbetween updates?

I can't wait to bring Rachael into the relationship with Tracy and Jessy.
[and eventually bringing in the other girls as well. Nikki, Kati, and Rin too].
I think Dimitri57 is a one man band, but he gets updates out 4 months. Last one according to page 1 update was in october. I wait 2 months after release where I play the game however. So if it releases in march I will probably play it in may. I'm very patient I know he puts out a well done game.
Hmmmmm.... I guess some cunt complained about the tenor of 2 of my posts and got them deleted even though they were not replies to anyone specific (that should care) and named no one in particular as a subject. I would have thought OBD had some say about his own thread - guess I was mistaken. Oh well, at least now I'm a badass general rule #1 violator. Ah Hoorah!!
I've had responses to my posts that I was pissed about, but I've never reported anyone for them it just never comes to mind. I dish out as good as I take. Most of the time I write up a response and 95% of the time I'm hitting delete after I pause and think about what I'm about to say. A few times my mouth has gotten me into trouble. Sometimes the knee-jerk response are best to sleep on it before shooting from the hip. Trust me as a child 10-12 years of age I got called racial names and I would respond in kind. You do that today it doesn't seem to matter if they do the same you end up eating a shit sand-which.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I mostly say what I think and the hell with consequences. I can be tactful. I'm usually reasonable. But, much like the Phat man, when I reach a limit I unload both barrels. Most people deserve respect or the opportunity to earn it. A few have the power to make me proud to be a general rule violator. :cool: It's all cool. But...

Man's inhumanity to man... The ever present power of human stupidity... the need to control, censor and corrupt... the desire to have power over anyone or anything different. All this and more are the heart of and fuel racism. It always makes me sad to see it.

But, Hey! You'll be happy to know, I'm sure, you're # Onetogo with me. :D

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I tend to find with my responces especially the ones the Mod's delete that my main problem is.
When and at what point in my other threds responces is puting the asshole's and smart asses back in their place considered as no longer on topic?.:devilish:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I tend to find with my responces especially the ones the Mod's delete that my main problem is.
When and at what point in my other threds responces is puting the asshole's and smart asses back in their place considered as no longer on topic?.:devilish:
Hehehe... Bad Boys unite. hehehe :devilish:

Well I'm a white boy and was called cracker, but at the time we became friends after we had a back and forth on racial name calling. Good times.
Yeah, racism has never "really" just been one direction nor just about blacks. In fact, the word benders have made it so there aren't even that many who understand that the word race is a scientific term with a specific meaning and so, have no clue what racism even is.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
The only criticism I have for this VN personally is there's too much girl on girl and it feels more like a poly relationship then a true harem.
Like I said before, you are judging a lifestyle you don't understand and probably could never get! When we go on an iron butt run, we are gone for quite a while and the ol' ladies still need sexual gratification and find it in each other as they would never fucking ever stray!!! That's not to say that we don't expect obedience & compliance after we roll back and take a shower, or not, before we re-unite...

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Like I said before, you are judging a lifestyle you don't understand and probably could never get! When we go on an iron butt run, we are gone for quite a while and the ol' ladies still need sexual gratification and find it in each other as they would never fucking ever stray!!! That's not to say that we don't expect obedience & compliance after we roll back and take a shower, or not, before we re-unite...
Tbh if they can't go without sexual gratification for months that's very poor self-control and quite pathetic for an adult. But you are right I don't understand the lifestyle and wouldn't want to since I prefer more traditional ways. Both are fine it always depends on the individual.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't like to be annoying buuuuuuuuut.......

Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update, Dimi, update.
For real beautiful art,
fantastic humor and the most beautiful women you have to be patient !!

A real artist only comes out when he knows he has real art in his hands !!
Dimitri57 ,don't be rushed ,you're doing fantastic,
Long Road Home ,a real masterpiece :love: :love: :love:

star-wars-yoda.gif

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

7d2e9x.jpg

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Ya know what they say, "Nature color coded 'em for a reason!" Even if that message was all copy and paste, you gotta respect the effort put forward. hehehe Better kick it up a notch, OBD. Next thing ya know - someone'll be startin' a wave.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
For real beautiful art,
fantastic humor and the most beautiful women you have to be patient !!

A real artist only comes out when he knows he has real art in his hands !!
Dimitri57 ,don't be rushed ,you're doing fantastic,
Long Road Home ,a real masterpiece :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 2432775
:unsure:Errrm only problem I can see with your Yoda meme is that really is Avaron1974 being patient.:devilish:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that really is Avaron1974 being patient.:devilish:
Accurate...... I have very little patience.

For instance, I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy to get the 72 hours early access on my PS5 and started tweeting them a week earlier that if it's already gone gold then let me play it. 72 hours early is great, a week early is better.

It was a win/win. They get to release a game they worked hard on for someone to enjoy, I get to be that someone enjoying it.

I saw no flaw to my request.

It was denied.

I even told them i'll be very cross with them and and make slightly annoyed tweets at them that let them know I was angry but still stayed within the rules because I already lost two twitter accounts for hurling true but still rather abusive comments at the blue haired nitwits calling themselves "feminists" and don't want to get banned again *inhale*.

Still didn't work.

So i'm hoping it will work on Dimi because he likes me and i'm a very nice, prim and proper lady who does no wrong and is polite to everyone.

And fuck any cunt that disagrees.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Accurate...... I have very little patience.

For instance, I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy to get the 72 hours early access on my PS5 and started tweeting them a week earlier that if it's already gone gold then let me play it. 72 hours early is great, a week early is better.

It was a win/win. They get to release a game they worked hard on for someone to enjoy, I get to be that someone enjoying it.

I saw no flaw to my request.

It was denied.

I even told them i'll be very cross with them and and make slightly annoyed tweets at them that let them know I was angry but still stayed within the rules because I already lost two twitter accounts for hurling true but still rather abusive comments at the blue haired nitwits calling themselves "feminists" and don't want to get banned again *inhale*.

Still didn't work.

So i'm hoping it will work on Dimi because he likes me and i'm a very nice, prim and proper lady who does no wrong and is polite to everyone.

And fuck any cunt that disagrees.
Your charm and wiles worked Ava!

I've been keeping my head down grinding it out and not spent any time on the thread. I popped in before I went to bed, and I see that patience is getting thin. I'm working on the final scene for the episode and should have it wrapped up sometime this weekend. I'm still squashing some continuity bugs as I play through the episode. Hang in there it's almost done.
Take care all.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes