LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well thats fekin anoying and strange I got 4 e-mails from OBD and my Mail provider didn't bother to tell me I had new mail and it normally do's

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Shame and also strange My Patreon to OBD is paid by Pay Pal
Strange indeed, i'm trying it since begining of march 2times a day and patreon support doesnt bother to answer...

i guess i will delete the account and make a new one maybe that will help :confused:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmmm.... I guess some cunt complained about the tenor of 2 of my posts and got them deleted even though they were not replies to anyone specific (that should care) and named no one in particular as a subject. I would have thought OBD had some say about his own thread - guess I was mistaken. Oh well, at least now I'm a badass general rule #1 violator. Ah Hoorah!!
I don't have any control over the thread Mot. The owner is on OP. I'm curious to know what triggered them. I don't remember seeing anything offensive posted by anyone. I'm probably not the best judge of what's offensive. It's empowering to truly not give a fuck what anyone thinks about me. :cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmmmm.... I guess some cunt complained about the tenor of 2 of my posts and got them deleted even though they were not replies to anyone specific (that should care) and named no one in particular as a subject. I would have thought OBD had some say about his own thread - guess I was mistaken. Oh well, at least now I'm a badass general rule #1 violator. Ah Hoorah!!
Devs have zero control over threads apart from updating if they have ownership.

Only site staff can delete posts.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I don't have any control over the thread Mot. The owner is on OP. I'm curious to know what triggered them. I don't remember seeing anything offensive posted by anyone. I'm probably not the best judge of what's offensive. It's empowering to truly not give a fuck what anyone thinks about me. :cool:

Yeah, thanks - both of you - for the reply. I actually knew OBD doesn't "own" or "control" the thread. I also have watched as some devs have obviously exerted influence... That is also NOT to say OBD would or could... Mostly my comment was a backhanded slap at the misapplication of the rules and the sneaky little trolls who abuse them... 'nuff said...

Besides I'm too fired up about the update to give a rats ass. :cool:

Semper fi

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Hey! I can actually reply again! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I totally agree, dear friend. All of us regulars get tired of those who just don't get it. But, don't be too hard on Mot... I fell victim to the overzealous reporting of posts as well. We know that OBD has no control over that. Pretty sure that was just Mot venting a bit of frustration over our encounter with cancel culture. Peace out:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey! I can actually reply again! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I totally agree, dear friend. All of us regulars get tired of those who just don't get it. But, don't be too hard on Mot... I fell victim to the overzealous reporting of posts as well. We know that OBD has no control over that. Pretty sure that was just Mot venting a bit of frustration over our encounter with cancel culture. Peace out:love:

Welcome back Phat!!! :giggle:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Hehehehe... I thought I smelled somethin' missin'... JK, good ta see ya, Phat.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes