Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I mean WTF?!
oh no i got fOrCeD to getting blowed by a hot redhead "i'm Out" :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I find weird is that if you don't have that sexual encounter with the first woman (Tracy), then she wouldn't take you to her home and then there would be no story. Or it's a completely different story that might not be as fun to play.

Also, MC has been in prison for a few years, and who wouldn't want some woman to blow you when given the chance.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion. That's what the thread is for. But, to give such a low rating and to write a review that focuses on only that single aspect as a critique is... well... Idiotic. That is just my opinion. Something we are all entitled to (which you, so eloquently, pointed out) and presented in what I consider the appropriate place - comments. Not a "review" of the overall quality and entertainment value of a product.
Not necessarily, but I'd agree it'd be at least limited in its scope.
There is currently a certain new mainstream game that is getting 'reviewed' by many outlets, without talking about the game mechanics at all. One might argue those aren't real reviews just the same (and many people do argue that). But one can't deny they focus on their angle, which will be the same as many people holding the same beliefs. Both reviews and comments are opinion pieces, reviews are just easier to find.
Reviews are always a personal opinion and one shouldn't expect them to be anything else. It's the readers' job to read several, and follow the recommendation of those who seem closest to their likes & dislikes.

Reactions: motseer

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
What I find weird is that if you don't have that sexual encounter with the first woman (Tracy), then she wouldn't take you to her home and then there would be no story. Or it's a completely different story that might not be as fun to play.

Also, MC has been in prison for a few years, and who wouldn't want some woman to blow you when given the chance.
This was the view I took. I was formulating my response and reading responses when I read this I was like yep that's it. It's like telling a story about A Christmas Carol, but without Ebeneezer Scrooge...why the hell would Charles Dickens even tell the story lol. Tracy was the genesis of the story.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not necessarily, but I'd agree it'd be at least limited in its scope.
There is currently a certain new mainstream game that is getting 'reviewed' by many outlets, without talking about the game mechanics at all. One might argue those aren't real reviews just the same (and many people do argue that). But one can't deny they focus on their angle, which will be the same as many people holding the same beliefs. Both reviews and comments are opinion pieces, reviews are just easier to find.
Reviews are always a personal opinion and one shouldn't expect them to be anything else. It's the readers' job to read several, and follow the recommendation of those who seem closest to their likes & dislikes.
You make very good points and I'm sure we could engage in lively and genteel debate on the subjects of review, opinion and responsibility. I, however, ran out of patience for such epic endeavors somewhere near the end of the last century. So, at this point in my life, I tend to like what I like and dislike the rest. Although I can still, sometimes, be caught off guard by the power of human stupidity. Ah well, give me another hundred years or so and maybe I'll stop playing silly games to win stupid prizes entirely. For now... I didn't like what they said or how they said it and this is me saying so.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Where I totally understand and can sympathize with a complaint over lack of choice in a game.
However they should take the context of the story into account also.
The player in this case is thinking solely as they would think and feel while playing the game.
And if they don't find Tracy attractive (which quite frankly boggles my mind how they dont but some people have different tastes.
and however bad or missguided I think their tastes are they should be respected!.) well they would feel forced.

However If they took into account that the MC they play was incarcerated for a good few years then they should be willing to allow for the lack of choice and the fact he's gonna be fed up of his left hand.(assuming ofcorse he is left handed).
And would be more than willing to take advantage of Tracys kind offer whether the Player wants him to or not.

Its the Players loss if that one scene that stops them playing a good game.
When you consider the number of games on here where the Players MC doesn't get a choice of who his main LI's will be.
Then our friend is seriously limiting the games they can or ever will play.
And lets also hope they dont have that same attitude with books and films or they are gonna have a really sad life.

Infact personally I think the player should be greatful it was Tracy and her offer he was forced into seeing.
Imagine how bad their nightmares and how much worse their complaint could of been if had it been Barb.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Where I totally understand and can sympathize with a complaint over either lack of choice in a game.
The play in this case is thinking solely as they would think and feel while playing the game.
And if they don't find Tracy atractive (which quite frankly boggles my mind how they dont but some people have different tastes.
and however bad or missguided I think their tastes are they should be respected!.) well they would feel forced.

However If they took into account thats the MC they play was incarcerated for a good few years then they should be willing to allow for the lack of choice and the fact he's gonna be fed up of his left hand.(assuming ofcorse he is left handed).
And would be more than willing to take advantage of Tracys kind offer whether the Player wants him to or not.

When you consider the number of games on here where the Players MC doesn't get a choice of who his main LI's will be.
And lets also hope they dont have that same attitude with books and films or they are gonna have a really sad life.

Infact personally I think the player should be greatful it was Tracy and her offer he was forced into seeing.
Imagine how bad their nightmares and how much worse their complaint could of been if had it been Barb.

Just sayin.
I was thinking the same myself. (I have encountered stories, music and films that I did not like at the start, but then something clicks and I like it. Case in point the group Aqua. First two songs that they released, Barbie Girl and Doctor Jones, I could not stand. Very cartoonish and seemed aimed for younger market. But their third song Turn Back Time was a serious song and showed me something I liked and that they were quite talented.

Judging a game by the first 5 mins of a game starting and having that as the basis of the review, seems redundant.

Don't like the game, that is fine but just leave the game.

I would hate to think what they might have said about other characters if they had decided to play further and made those thoughts known.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Where I totally understand and can sympathize with a complaint over either lack of choice in a game.
The play in this case is thinking solely as they would think and feel while playing the game.
And if they don't find Tracy atractive (which quite frankly boggles my mind how they dont but some people have different tastes.

However If they took into account thats the MC they play was incarcerated for a good few years then they should be willing to allow for the lack of choice and the fact he's gonna be fed up of his left hand.(assuming ofcorse he is left handed).

Just sayin.
For the record my MC is right handed... course that also means he's not in his right mind. :devilish:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Just sayin.
Turning the VN that is a dramady to a horror story. That experience would make the MC not have those nightmares about his "crime" he did as a soldier, and instead have nightmares that are 10 times worse.

Shudder.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I mean WTF?!
oh no i got fOrCeD to getting blowed by a hot redhead "i'm Out" :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eeh, i mean it didn't bother me personally and i cant even remember that it was a forced choice, but i can understand the frustration if you really dont like her for some reason. if he thinks it ruins the game then for him it ruins the game. like imagine you're playing a game and the game has an unavoidable sex scene with a morbidly obese chick and the mc goes on about how hot she is you might leave a simular review.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
eeh, i mean it didn't bother me personally and i cant even remember that it was a forced choice, but i can understand the frustration if you really dont like her for some reason. if he thinks it ruins the game then for him it ruins the game. like imagine you're playing a game and the game has an unavoidable sex scene with a morbidly obese chick and the mc goes on about how hot she is you might leave a simular review.
I think their primary beef was they didn't even play the game, but felt obligated to leave a negative review. Like they get 5 minutes in, yet still feel the need to shit on it. I don't think they had any issue with them being turned off the game by that aspect.

For instance, I can't stand games that are completely silent. I can't just sit and read line after line listening to nothing but my PC fans. I don't, however, make it a point to go around and shit on every game that's devoid of any sound effects or music.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For instance, I can't stand games that are completely silent. I can't just sit and read line after line listening to nothing but my PC fans. I don't, however, make it a point to go around and shit on every game that's devoid of any sound effects or music.
well moans are extra work, music can cause complications later when music which was supposed to be not copyrighted suddenly is, door knocking is easy.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Getting sick and bloody tired of all the whiners! Get off my lawn!
1676657361816.png
Waaaaaah! You made the hot ginger lady give me head!
Waaaaaah! There's no music!
Waaaaaah! My pussy hurts!

Play something else, play your own music and shut the fuck up!

OBD puts a ton of effort into this AVN. Show some respect or GTFO!!!
If you didn't like this title, that is fine. Go find one you DO like and stop pissing on one of my all time favorite games!
It's okay not to like certain things. I say what I don't like too but I also include what I DID enjoy in the same post.
If there wasn't anything I liked or I tried a title I thought was utter shit, I do not say anything at all...
I just go find something else because far be it from me to take a shit on someone else's favorite game.
There is FAR too much negativity in this world. Don't be a part of that problem!

Not sure which I detest more, the pissing and moaning about shit that doesn't matter or all of the comments regarding all of the pissing and moaning. So, dad talk over. Get happy or get the fuck out!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

We now resume our regularly scheduled MILF munching...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
1 Base Profile Screenshot 2022-07-21 143402.Tracey.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2397924

If you didn't like this title, that is fine. Go find one you DO like and stop pissing on one of my all time favorite games!
It's okay not to like certain things. I say what I don't like too but I also include what I DID enjoy in the same post.
If there wasn't anything I liked or I tried a title I thought was utter shit, I do not say anything at all...
I just go find something else because far be it from me to take a shit on someone else's favorite game.
There is FAR too much negativity in this world. Don't be a part of that problem!

Not sure which I detest more, the pissing and moaning about shit that doesn't matter or all of the comments regarding all of the pissing and moaning. So, dad talk over. Get happy or get the fuck out!

We now resume our regularly scheduled MILF munching...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
View attachment 2397953
29615764-94DE-496B-B7EC-ACC601F8F9D0.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2397924

View attachment 2397953
The whiners make the dev feel like this
47533334-4E75-468F-923B-BE0FC872F84A.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 2397924

View attachment 2397953
Hahaha! I keep tellin' peeps. Do NOT piss off the Phat man!! Do they listen? NooOOOOooooo... Hehehe... Next!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes