Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
huppa... huppa... huppa...
I've been trying to tie this together and even did a search, but it is missing me...until now. I know where I've heard huppa huppa huppa before it was in my bus riding it to school the bus driver loved Polka. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just noticed something I hadn't noticed before. I've said it before about Dimitri57 he is a very good game creator because he has great attention to detail and I know we take it for granted. Here is what I mean: View attachment 2350557
Onetogo, I appreciate you noticing my efforts to produce a quality visual experience for the player.

My OCD or anal retentiveness is a blessing and a curse. I do obsess on minor details that make a more polished image. Many times on things that only I would know. I have to constantly guard myself from spending too much time to be perfect. (In my mind anyway).

I cringe when I look at images from the early episodes. Some look like a monkey throwing shit at a wall! :poop:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've been trying to tie this together and even did a search, but it is missing me...until now. I know where I've heard huppa huppa huppa before it was in my bus riding it to school the bus driver loved Polka. ;)
Close. Hehehe I admit though... "huppa... huppa... huppa" was me MISremembering the male background from the theme song for "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." When I listened to it later... it sounds more like "hoo... hoo... hooppa" Heh. Yeah... Soooooo... You obviously read my nonsense... at least sometimes. Thanks for that, m8! :cool:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Onetogo, I appreciate you noticing my efforts to produce a quality visual experience for the player.

My OCD or anal retentiveness is a blessing and a curse. I do obsess on minor details that make a more polished image. Many times on things that only I would know. I have to constantly guard myself from spending too much time to be perfect. (In my mind anyway).

I cringe when I look at images from the early episodes. Some look like a monkey throwing shit at a wall! :poop:
it shows that the quality of the renders are getting better and better each episode!

lets Hope that you dont fall into this "perfectionist hole" is that even a saying in english? idk lol

i have seen it in 3 games by now and it sucked as a player to witness that the dev's decided to rework chapter after chapter of their games instead to finish the game first and then rework the whole game...

Where it all began,Summers gone & WVM for example...

Anyway just wanted to let you know that i/we love ur work <3

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
it shows that the quality of the renders are getting better and better each episode!

lets Hope that you dont fall into this "perfectionist hole" is that even a saying in english? idk lol

i have seen it in 3 games by now and it sucked as a player to witness that the dev's decided to rework chapter after chapter of their games instead to finish the game first and then rework the hole game...

Where it all began,Summers gone & WVM for example...

Anyway just wanted to let you know that i/we love ur work <3
Thanks ohhiimfox!

That's where being a AVN player myself has kept me from falling in that hole. I get aggravated as well with the mid-story remastering in some of the games I follow.

0.9.1 took longer than I thought it would just to add EZ-Mode, music and sound effects to the early episodes. You could easily spend two or three times that long to redo hundreds of images.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok the blood flow has finally returned to the correct head so normal cognitive functions can resume but it was touch and go for a while ;) especially after that secound dose of Rin (thats just fe-kin evil man).

Oh my god I just had an image of Phat's reaction if OBD was to try Revamping his earlyer stuff again especially if he did like New Home did and decided to totally change Tracie, Jessy. Nikki and Rachael.
Poor Phat would be apoplectic and the sky would turn so blue that I bet I could possibly even learn a few new swear words from it :devilish::devilish::devilish:.
Thank god that will never happen my poor hearties couldnt take it :ROFLMAO:.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok the blood flow has finally returned to the correct head so normal cognitive functions can resume but it was touch and go for a while ;) especially after that secound dose of Rin (thats just fe-kin evil man).

Oh my god I just had an image of Phat's reaction if OBD was to try Revamping his earlyer stuff again especially if he did like New Home did and decided to totally change Tracie, Jessy. Nikki and Rachael.
Poor Phat would be apoplectic and the sky would turn so blue that I bet I could possibly even learn a few new swear words from it :devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Just Sayin.
Note to ALL devs... Finish game FIRST! Then you can go back and rework whatever you want...

Nothing worse than a dev that has a few updates released then decides to rework the whole thing! Takes forever and then we lose all our saved games due to the changes and have to start all over. No thanks... Save that for AFTER!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure that Dima already understands this so we should be safe... (Jaws theme enters in the background...)
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

Just Sayin.
Another thing I love about Dimitri57. I'm fond of long haired women...sure some very beautiful women can rock shorter hair and before anybody says so yes I know there are some short haired woman in this game. A New Home as LWtbo pointed out the dev did change the looks of the women in his game to have shorter hair. There where some benefits to those changes like straight hair instead of the permed look. Not a fan of perms and they stink I spent enough time with my grandma at the stylist hated that smell, guess I have put the perm in the grandma box since. It's my personal preferences and I love a more effeminate style on women. It also shows that woman shows appreciation to the opposite sex because it's a whole lot of more work to maintain longer hair.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Another thing I love about Dimitri57. I'm fond of long haired women...sure some very beautiful women can rock shorter hair and before anybody says so yes I know there are some short haired woman in this game. A New Home as LWtbo pointed out the dev did change the looks of the women in his game to have shorter hair. There where some benefits to those changes like straight hair instead of the permed look. Not a fan of perms and they stink I spent enough time with my grandma at the stylist hated that smell, guess I have put the perm in the grandma box since. It's my personal preferences and I love a more effeminate style on women. It also shows that woman shows appreciation to the opposite sex because it's a whole lot of more work to maintain longer hair.
I think there's a good mix of hairstyles. I love ladies with long hair too:love: We can see Nikki's short punk style all the way to Jessy wearing her hair braided down to her butt!:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I like that most of the girls wear their hair to their shoulders or longer. However, shorter hair styles are easier to manage within the 3D art space from whence these characters are created so if Dima had to give some of the girls a trim, I certainly understand. Long hair is clipping prone in EVERY gaming engine... clips through the models face, her clothing, her gear, her boobs... everything within reach of her lusty, long locks. I really dig Jessy's long braid as well as Ashley's short bob. In fact, I was recently asked my 10 all time favorite AVN's and this gem is rather high on that list! I hate assigning numbers to art so that is as close as I get to a number assignment. I'd rather just say, "I LOVE THIS GAME!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Best change of hairstyle in game goes to Ms. Tracey!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
It looks amazing now, even when she wears it up!:love:
Bye bye Peggy Bundy boring and HELLO HOT MAMA!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.23 - 01.14.54.09.png ATCR_uniform_winner.jpg

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's my personal preferences and I love a more effeminate style on women. It also shows that woman shows appreciation to the opposite sex because it's a whole lot of more work to maintain longer hair.
Definitely shows they are ready to put the effort in but I'm not sure this has anything to do with the opposite sex. As you said, it is personal preference so, many men will like short hair.

Personally I love both and I am still trying to work out if I have a preference. Although I have noticed I tend to be attracted more by short hair. However I don't think it's the shortness that I find attractive as some women are way more attractive with long hair. I think the attraction for me is rather, either the fact that it's less ubiquitous (making it more interesting), or that it somehow makes other features more attractive by not distracting or maybe enhancing them.

Hard to really know and I reckon I never will. After all, the heart has its reasons that reason doesn't comprehend.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I'm one of those that likes short hair btw, Jessy is one of my top faves, like papa said, the long braid (makes her look like the og Lara Croft), i think shorter hair fits bad tempered women and damn, i melt for a girl that can kick my ass in no time xD

The back ponytail has been my fave since i started dating long ago, and nowadays i like more a style that leaves the neck completely visible, i don't know the name but gives the impression that the girl has dem massive onga boongas xD

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes