LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Personally I like add to this that maybe just maybe the sister is all of what Phat says simply because she's dateing and fucking STEVARINO!!!.
So If the we don't or arn't willing to fuck her infront of that FratBoy then she probably wont see what she's actually missing.
And she wont change worst still we wont be doing our dutie instead we will be neglecting a damsel who dosn't know she's in distress.
And worst still condeming her to years of bad sex with STEVARINO just how cruel are we.
I for one can't... no I refuse to stand back and let even a bitch like Sarah suffer years of STEVARINO's sex :unsure: Barb maybe but no other girls even Reb and Tori don't deserves that fate.

I for one also dislike cucking, ntr, sharing and a few others kinks but I'm sorry Phata and others but that asshole STEVARINO.
Is just asking for it... now I know and you know that Rachael as an Ass that begs to be looked at.
But just not by a frat boy that doesn't even know toilet etiquette.
At the faimly meal not only did he break the no talking rule in the gents he also openly ogled Rachael's ass before the gents scene.

And unlike some that shall remain nameless lest we forget that Sarah is Rachael little sister and with a Hot couger mom like Nora.
And a Hot assed older sister like Rachael she has had to be constanly compared against.
Is there's really no suprise there'd be some bichiness.

Good god look what she has to put up with even FRAT ASS STEVARINO her own fiance fancies her mom Nora and and older sister Rachael over Sarah.
Christ STEVARINO even fancies Tori over Sarah so I for one am cutting the girl some slack.

And I don't care what anyone says give me the chance and I'm gonna Fuck some Sweetness into that girl.
While STEVARINO watches because how the fuck else is that Fat Boy gonna learn to please his next Girl :unsure::devilish::devilish::devilish:.
Consider it less cucking and more like educational.

Just Sayin. :p

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That wasn't a cuck. JD was in a booze coma at the time and by Tracey's own admission he was NOT her BF! Yes, it's grey area but that is where I live and feel most comfortable. Any relationship between JD and Tracey at that point was just JD's wishful thinking. He's just lucky that Jessy and I really needed it to look like an accident or he may have spent a few weeks on life support being tortured to death.
Hey Phat don't be so angry please, we were just joking and I don't think Dimitri will ever put something like that in the game, I'm sorry if I offended you and I was by no mean asking him to really cuck Steve, we all know that he's a stupid puppet and sooner or later he will face the consequences of being an idiot.
The dinner already implied that is in a deep pool full of poop, and he will anyway loose Reachel's sister wether we do something about it directly or not.
Again didn't want to stir a stupid war about that, so let's forget what happened, ok? :) (y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Personally I like to this that maybe just maybe the sister is all of what Phat says simply because she's dateing and fucking STEVARINO!!!.
So If the we don't or arn't willing to fuck her infront of that FratBoy then she probably wont see what she's actually missing.
And she wont change worst still we wont be doing our dutie instead we will be neglecting a damsel who dosn't know she's in distress.
And worst still condeming her to years of bad sex with STEVARINO just how cruel are we.
I for one can't no I refuse to stand back and let even a bitch like Sarah suffer years of STEVARINO's sex :unsure: Barb maybe but no other girls even Reb and Tori don't deserves that fate.
I for one dislike cucking, ntr, sharing and a few others kinks but I'm sorry Phata and others but that asshole STEVARINO.
Is just asking for it now I know and you know that Rachael as an Ass that begs to be looked at.
At the faimly meal not only did he break the no talking rule in the gents he also openly ogled Rachael's ass before the gents scene.

And unlike some that shall remain nameless lest we forget that Sarah is Rachael little sister and with a Hot couger mom like Nora.
And a Hot assed older sister like Rachael she has had to be constanly compared against.

Good god look what she has to put up with even FRAT ASS STEVARINO her own fiance fancies her mom Nora and and older sister Rachael over Sarah.
Christ STEVARINO even fancies Tori over Sarah so I for one am cutting the girl some slack.

And I don't care what anyone says give me the chance and I'm gonna Fuck some Sweetness into that girl.
While STEVARINO watches because how the fuck else is that Fat Boy gonna learn to please his next Girl :unsure::devilish::devilish::devilish:.

If anything else this goes as another compliment to Dimitri, he created evil villains that you can hate without having a tint of guilt towards them.
And yes I would try to harm him without a second thought even if there wasn't Rai Rai's sister in the way, honestly.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey Phat don't be so angry please, we were just joking and I don't think Dimitri will ever put something like that in the game, I'm sorry if I offended you and I was by no mean asking him to really cuck Steve, we all know that he's a stupid puppet and sooner or later he will face the consequences of being an idiot.
The dinner already implied that is in a deep pool full of poop, and he will anyway loose Reachel's sister wether we do something about it directly or not.
Again didn't want to stir a stupid war about that, so let's forget what happened, ok? :) (y)
No worries, m8. Ya dindonuffin. All in good fun. We :cool:.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
And Lets not forgot that we promised our long legged Wendy's meal that we were not going to even think something the sorts of with her little sister, and Gigachad MC is a man of word, plus i would like my Rachael happy if we want something with the her majesty the queen of milfs xD

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Losers who can't remotely treat their women right deserve to be cucked every second of every day and that's a damn fact. So by cucking mongrels like that everything we're doing is morally and ethically correct. I would go so far as to say you'd be less of a man for leaving a good woman in a situation like that, when all they deserve is to be treated right. It's (obviously) not quite the same thing but it's similar to how it's objectively morally correct to take charge of pets that are being mistreated by their owners, no matter what anyone says.

Speaking of lost puppies, I can't wait to get more content with Angel and Rin. These are the kinds of girls that initially make my heart break and then fill back up again when we wrestle them out of their shitty situations.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Personally I like to this that maybe just maybe the sister is all of what Phat says simply because she's dateing and fucking STEVARINO!!!.
I for one can't no I refuse to stand back and let even a bitch like Sarah suffer years of STEVARINO's sex :unsure: Barb maybe but no other girls even Reb and Tori don't deserves that fate.
I for one dislike cucking, ntr, sharing and a few others kinks but I'm sorry Phata and others but that asshole STEVARINO.
Is just asking for it now I know and you know that Rachael as an Ass that begs to be looked at.

I glad some people get it.

Life is ironic and relationships are never as black or white as they may seem. In telling the story in 1.0.0, I'm going to expose a situation that has happened within clubs. You don't have to agree with or condone the behavior, but it has happened. MC will be faced with CHOICES that may cross or push some players closer to the line than they are comfortable with. If I've written it well, at least you will understand the mind set and reasoning behind it when you are faced with the making the CHOICE. Nothing will be forced on anyone. Everyone can play out the event the way they choose. No harm, no foul. People need to remember everyone's lines are not in the same place. Some have an aversion to killing in any circumstance, others say kill them all. Some want all women to be perpetual virgins, others want them knocked up. I'm trying to provide variety of girls and kinky situations for whatever trips your fancy. No need to for anyone to get their panties in a twist over a kink or path they have the choice not to take. Flame my ass if I fuck up and don't provide an opt out. ;)

Lighten up folks. I'm here for the party and the witty banter. :cool:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Losers who can't remotely treat their women right deserve to be cucked every second of every day and that's a damn fact. So by cucking mongrels like that everything we're doing is morally and ethically correct. I would go so far as to say you'd be less of a man for leaving a good woman in a situation like that, when all they deserve is to be treated right. It's (obviously) not quite the same thing but it's similar to how it's objectively morally correct to take charge of pets that are being mistreated by their owners, no matter what anyone says.

Speaking of lost puppies, I can't wait to get more content with Angel and Rin. These are the kinds of girls that initially make my heart break and then fill back up again when we wrestle them out of their shitty situations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrJay

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
And Lets not forgot that we promised our long legged Wendy's meal that we were not going to even think something the sorts of with her little sister, and Gigachad MC is a man of word, plus i would like my Rachael happy if we want something with the her majesty the queen of milfs xD
Ok prove it I don't remember ever being warned off of little sis punched in the arm for staring at her arse while walking upstairs leaving the restaurant.
But I don't remember any warning from Rachael not to touch her little sis.
I will happily conceed your point if you show me where she warns us off.:devilish:

Cucking him no no no can't have that!!!.
I only ever meant giving him a up close and personal visual Educational demonstration on how to please his woman thats all honest.:cool:
OOPs did I say his woman sorry I meant the woman that used to be his.:devilish::devilish::devilish:.
Ok Ok now I know I'm making up my own storys only Dimitri57 Knows what will or wont happen with wittle Sarah :geek:.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017

Life is ironic and relationships are never as black or white as they may seem. In telling the story in 1.0.0, I'm going to expose a situation that has happened within clubs. You don't have to agree with or condone the behavior, but it has happened. MC will be faced with CHOICES that may cross or push some players closer to the line than they are comfortable with. If I've written it well, at least you will understand the mind set and reasoning behind it when you are faced with the making the CHOICE. Nothing will be forced on anyone. Everyone can play out the event the way they choose. No harm, no foul. People need to remember everyone's lines are not in the same place. Some have an aversion to killing in any circumstance, others say kill them all. Some want all women to be perpetual virgins, others want them knocked up. I'm trying to provide variety of girls and kinky situations for whatever trips your fancy. No need to for anyone to get their panties in a twist over a kink or path they have the choice not to take. Flame my ass if I fuck up and don't provide an opt out. ;)

If given half the chance I won't hesitate to knock up all these beauties. Yes, even Nikki. What? Doctors have been wrong before, I'm sure that gyno has never heard of plot-enhanced super sperm. Oh and remember how Kat complained about being the last of her bloodline? Well, that just means we need to knock her up as well to be EXTRA sure. And I know this is sacrilege to some but I'm pretty sure even Dee isn't too old yet.

I just want to be surrounded by swollen baby chambers.

I can take that to mean many different kinds of training but it doesn't matter because you won't find a more eager beaver than me, sir!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
If given half the chance I won't hesitate to knock up all these beauties. Yes, even Nikki. What? Doctors have been wrong before, I'm sure that gyno has never heard of plot-enhanced super sperm. Oh and remember how Kat complained about being the last of her bloodline? Well, that just means we need to knock her up as well to be EXTRA sure. And I know this is sacrilege to some but I'm pretty sure even Dee isn't too old yet.

I just want to be surrounded by swollen baby chambers.

I can take that to mean many different kinds of training but it doesn't matter because you won't find a more eager beaver than me, sir!
"I can take that to mean many different kinds of training."

Indeed, it does. I was purposely vague for that reason. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrJay

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I LOVE choices. Choices are ALWAYS cool, my friend!:devilish: Choices are my number one save point. If I choose incorrectly, the fault is all mine if the scene goes to shit! Mwah haha:devilish: The peanut gallery starts chanting cuck, cuck, cuck and Phat has to make a stand even if he stands alone. But, choices that matter are what makes these AVN's better than film or any other media where choice isn't an option.

My only issue is being forced to watch something I find revolting... like Bob fucking that uber skank Barb! You really rubbed my nose up a sow's ass with that shit. And no, Dima, you will NEVER live that down, brother. That was the first and I hope the last time I need to mash the ctrl key to skip through that shit with the quickness! That was and is my only point. If you would've led with the message above about choices... I could've saved that rant for someone who really deserves it.

Flame my ass if I fuck up and don't provide an opt out.
No worries... I'll personally spring for an acetylene torch rental for that occasion... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

I'll take x2 the Rachael content as fair trade. There's simply not enough of her up to the current version. I think most would agree.
Sounds good to me too:devilish: Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
A quickie morning after leaves Rai and MC needing more... maybe Jessy can be awake next time too:devilish:(y)
And the best part is we don't break our promise to Rachael;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022

I, for one, really appreciate the setting and overall narrative, with minimal railroading. Special credit to Phat for steering me (indirectly) to your work in the first place.

Personally, I don't really do open relationships. In the context, and arrangement of the game it's certainly more approachable, though I think over the long term you invite a lot of drama. That said, with there being no real repercussions (thus far) for laying pipe to whoever wants it, it reminds me of that Ron White sketch; "You wanna see MY boobies?" Sure do... Alright, roll 'em up. Not that I'm complaining, but in the setting I can't help myself but look. It was still my choice to look at them boobies, though, and I regret nothing. Looking forward to what you have in store for us.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I, for one, really appreciate the setting and overall narrative, with minimal railroading. Special credit to Phat for steering me (indirectly) to your work in the first place.

Personally, I don't really do open relationships. In the context, and arrangement of the game it's certainly more approachable, though I think over the long term you invite a lot of drama. That said, with there being no real repercussions (thus far) for laying pipe to whoever wants it, it reminds me of that Ron White sketch; "You wanna see MY boobies?" Sure do... Alright, roll 'em up. Not that I'm complaining, but in the setting I can't help myself but look. It was still my choice to look at them boobies, though, and I regret nothing. Looking forward to what you have in store for us.
Thanks for joining us for the ride!

Phat is a great ambassador for the game. (Or some kind of bastard...:LOL:)

My favorite Ron Whiteism is, "I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability."

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm! got some heavy shit going on in RL, came on to the board, which usually avoids forum garbage and lets the dev create a VN he wants. Disappointing, I'll return down the road. :unsure:

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm! got some heavy shit going on in RL, came on to the board, which usually avoids forum garbage and lets the dev create a VN he wants. Disappointing, I'll return down the road. :unsure:
Thanks for checkin' in, Runner. Yeah, I heard a forecast of cool breezes for tomorrow. :cool:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes