HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
that would be on same genre as that oher bikers game which name shall not be told.
his previous work yeah, not the actual biker one right?! or are we thinking about different ones? but pretty sure that dev ether got drafted into the ukraine army or is other wise occupied due to the war there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
his previous work yeah, not the actual biker one right?! or are we thinking about different ones? but pretty sure that dev ether got drafted into the ukraine army or is other wise occupied due to the war there
actual biker one. dunno what has happened to it since haven't seen it's updates since earlish days of lrh and not following that thread.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
actual biker one. dunno what has happened to it since haven't seen it's updates since earlish days of lrh and not following that thread.
then we probably not thinking about the same, the one i thought about only had a demo then 1 update (around the time chp 9 or chp10 p1 for LRH) and after i read somewhere the ukraine dev was inactive due the war there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then we probably not thinking about the same, the one i thought about only had a demo then 1 update (around the time chp 9 or chp10 p1 for LRH) and after i read somewhere the ukraine dev was inactive due the war there
if archon then same. yes it is abandoned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apocalypse is apocalypse no matter how it happens, either via zombies or some other shit.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
apocalypse is apocalypse no matter how it happens, either via zombies or some other shit.
well in the end it might've been a decent avn,but no doubt it wouldn't give LRH a run for its money :sneaky:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Wouldn't count that out, but I do not want to see what those options would include.:WeSmart:
heh well i remember it being about starting a new chapter.. there was nothing supernatural or apocalyptic shown/mentioned,then again it was super early stages who knows how the story would've gone.(render quality wise it looked better then his previous work though)

in the end the dev's been radio silent for a long time now,i doubt we'll see anything soon or at all.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Me too bro! (y)

I've spent the last several days coding and debugging the Angel Bike date event.

I've given Angel has so many variables, it's a frigging nightmare to code. :cautious:

Sub/ not sub
Love/ not love
Anal/ no anal
ATM/ no ATM
Rim/ no rim
Pubes/ no pubes
Pop cherry/ don't pop cherry
Virginal blood/ no blood
Water sports/ no water sports

I'm happy with the way it's turned out, but it's been an ass kicker... o_O

I love the skinny little waif, but she's worn me out on this episode... :p

It's been extensively fap tested as well... :devilish:
The answer to all those questions is YES, just drop all the no's!

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes