Apr 2, 2023
I haven't fully sussed out Frannie's redemption arc in my noggin yet. She is a spoiled, rebellious daughter of a wealthy family that has all but disowned her.

She needs to be taught some humility by a confident male that isn't heavy handed like Bob. I can see her swallowing her pride and groveling on the hope of keeping her position. :devilish:
I can see that. What I like about Frannie is she is independent enough to not be "I don't need no man" which at least makes her capable of some critical thinking. I can see her wanting to prove herself on her terms but also wanting the same things the women want from the MC: a sense of security and a good fuck.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I haven't fully sussed out Frannie's redemption arc in my noggin yet. She is a spoiled, rebellious daughter of a wealthy family that has all but disowned her.

She needs to be taught some humility by a confident male that isn't heavy handed like Bob. I can see her swallowing her pride and groveling on the hope of keeping her position. :devilish:
I'm sure she's going to swallow something.

So I guess the groveling will put her in a position that we'll all enjoy.

Just no redemption arc for Barb, no more scary scenes.

Apr 2, 2023
I'm sure she's going to swallow something.

So I guess the groveling will put her in a position that we'll all enjoy.

Just no redemption arc for Barb, no more scary scenes.
I get a feeling that before it is all said and done Barb will either OD or Della is going to put an end to her once and for all. Though, with her temper I wouldn't put vengeance past Angelica either?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why not have her bend over then .50 cal her in the snootch.
If I want to go medieval on her, I would probably use a lot of liqid helium and then a baseball bat.
But that would mean I would use a lot of time for here and thus acknowledge her in some way. So, I wouldn't do that and instead use a 0815 bullet and be finished with her in minutes of time. She is simple not worth my time or hatred.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes