motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is the handjob from Simone a one-off scene?
I love big women and would love to have more possible scenes with her, as well as Chloe obviously.
...Simone might as well be a one off at this point considering she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, Ryker is a "no woman left behind" kinda guy. Simone was deceived and slipped into the clutches of the dark side. Once the Minions are taken care of, I think there will be time to save Simone. It's just the right thing to do... Right, Dima?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
There's a small scene with her Episode 8. (y)

The status of the Bob's dancers and ownership of his clubs will be up for grabs in Chapter 2 depending on which path you chose with Tori. :unsure:
bailey better be.. (babes bartender later also shown working the pole)
along whit mila ( the girl whit divine curves met at the same bar simone works at)
i've had my eyes on them since you introduced them same with Twila

(blond girls whit assets anyone else feeling a pattern here? :whistle: :sneaky:)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nah, Ryker is a "no woman left behind" kinda guy. Simone was deceived and slipped into the clutches of the dark side. Once the Minions are taken care of, I think there will be time to save Simone. It's just the right thing to do... Right, Dima?
Damn skippy!

Also, Frannie will need consoling if/when Bob meets an untimely end. (well fucking deserved) :devilish:
Mila's sexy THIC body is due some screen time as well. ;)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Damn skippy!

Also, Frannie will need consoling if/when Bob meets an untimely end. (well fucking deserved) :devilish:
Mila's sexy THIC body is due some screen time as well. ;)
Happy to hear that about Mila, but shouldn't Frannie get in some kind of trouble? She was pushing the drugs on Simone so she must know a few things going on (whatever Bob tells her).

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Happy to hear that about Mila, but shouldn't Frannie get in some kind of trouble? She was pushing the drugs on Simone so she must know a few things going on (whatever Bob tells her).
i bet she does know BB is shady,regarding the drugs i think BB just telling her that its simple diet pills isn't that much off stretch even if she has doubts,she probably wouldn't voice them

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
i bet she does know BB is shady,regarding the drugs i think BB just telling her that its simple diet pills isn't that much off stretch even if she has doubts,she probably wouldn't voice them
I also forgot that she basically makes sure that the dancers prostitute themselves, so again some shady stuff.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I also forgot that she basically makes sure that the dancers prostitute themselves, so again some shady stuff.
true but having a stripper do some HJ's and/or BJ's takes a lot less mental gymnastics then peddling drugs, then again she just might indeed be ok with it because simone kinda wanted it etc.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...shouldn't Frannie get in some kind of trouble? She was pushing the drugs on Simone so she must know a few things going on (whatever Bob tells her).
It is possible that protein drinks with "diet supplements" would be a less serious issue than supplying overdoses of crack cocaine or whatever drug Bobby pushes on the girls at the club Ryker rescued Rin from. That doesn't necessarily make Frannie "innocent" but, at least, not culpable. Maybe. We'll see how Dima writes it. Perhaps some penance and/or redemption will be involved. Dancers, strippers and VIP rooms exist at the Fox Box as well. The difference is whether or not girls are forced to perform sexual favors. Thin line or grey area? Maybe. Ryker and the Rogues are not members of the Rotary Club. They aren't evil but they are outlaws.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What?!:oops:
And I was sure, the future fox box would look like that:
View attachment 3778550
How could you motseer? Ruin my innocent image of them all in this way?:cry: :p:ROFLMAO::p
What are you talkin' 'bout? This photo was obviously taken at the Uptown Berdoo branch after the remodel resulting from the shoot out at Bobby's club.

Edit: That would be the shootout where Bobby brought a snub nose .38 to a fire fight with former army rangers... Hehe

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
It is possible that protein drinks with "diet supplements" would be a less serious issue than supplying overdoses of crack cocaine or whatever drug Bobby pushes on the girls at the club Ryker rescued Rin from. That doesn't necessarily make Frannie "innocent" but, at least, not culpable. Maybe. We'll see how Dima writes it. Perhaps some penance and/or redemption will be involved. Dancers, strippers and VIP rooms exist at the Fox Box as well. The difference is whether or not girls are forced to perform sexual favors. Thin line or grey area? Maybe. Ryker and the Rogues are not members of the Rotary Club. They aren't evil but they are outlaws.

Jus' Sayin':cool:
I haven't fully sussed out Frannie's redemption arc in my noggin yet. She is a spoiled, rebellious daughter of a wealthy family that has all but disowned her.

She needs to be taught some humility by a confident male that isn't heavy handed like Bob. I can see her swallowing her pride and groveling on the hope of keeping her position. :devilish:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I haven't fully sussed out Frannie's redemption arc in my noggin yet. She is a spoiled, rebellious daughter of a wealthy family that has all but disowned her.

She needs to be taught some humility by a confident male that isn't heavy handed like Bob. I can see her swallowing her pride and groveling on the hope of keeping her position. :devilish:
Yeah, I remember her tossing out some entitled and condescending vibes before Bad Bob slaps her down. After, she was quick to whimper and whine. My 2 cents would be for Ryker to take a strict but softer approach at the start to help her gain a realistic sense of self worth. Some confession about how much she really knew about the way the girls were treated fits a redemption arc. The end result would then be her desire to be dominated in a more loving/safe way. We all know Ryker is more than capable of that role! Just a thought...

Reactions: Fraxo and Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes