Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Sorry, but I'm gonna double post.
Quite a few ex-military become bikers especially the 1% because in their military life, they lived with structure, the outlaw biking community incorporated that because it was created by WW2 Vets coming home and not having employment or being so broken that they could not get employment or just not wanting to fit back into society. Yet the closeness of brotherhood shared between their compatriots filled the void and allowed them to "Live".
Leap forward many years, I am ex-military (tank crew commander), we are taught to be "Elite" (the best of the best) I am trained on every weapon in my country's arsenal + h2h combat. (Where am I going with this?)
When I was serving there was no professional courtesy {dude meets guy in bar, hey what do you do? I wash windows, "no shit I do that too, hey let me buy you a beer and swap stories!"} In the military we ask what are you? I'm a Zipperhead, grunt/airborne/special forces/medic... que the fight...
I once went to a wedding for a girl I knew since kindergarten, we were close friends in school and growing up & she married an Infantryman and he asked her who I was after I hugged her at the reception she told him that we were close friends until I joined the military as a"tank jockey", I then had 5 tables of assholes in jeans & lumberjack shirts attack me in a 3 piece suit (I guess the groom didn't like me) The wedding turned into a brawl (the brides 2 brothers & nasty dad fought on my side) but the wedding ended up being a dumpster fire and the bride's mom (who was also my friend just getting wrecked)
Their are mess halls to this day with yellow duct tape down the middle with armed MP's on site to see that we play nice...
Same goes for biker lifestyle, you can only depend on your brothers (like the guys I served with) But in my wall of text you should understand that Rogues & anybody else can never co-exist, ever!

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well all know who the Marines are in the room. They are the ones with 64 count box of crayons they are eating with the tube a Elmer's glue to wash it down with! ;)
Lucky for you, Marines give all medics an automatic exemption and unlimited cover fire. Semper Fi.

Sometimes we even let them borrow our crayons.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Lucky for you, Marines give all medics an automatic exemption and unlimited cover fire. Semper Fi.

Sometimes we even let them borrow our crayons.
Sibling rivalry. My oldest daughter is married to a Marine. Well actually she married another Marine, as the first one could not keep a job, stay sober or keep it in his pants. The one she is married to now is an outstanding guy. Owns his own business's. I was Chair Force so I know we are near the bottom of the list. Least we are higher than the puddle pirates ( Coast Guard) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sounds good, but I think the beer would over power the rum and brandy/
Very popular drink in the Phillipines. Lots of US military bases in that area these days. If you're stationed that close to the South China Sea... Gonna need plenty of Mojo. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Reactions: D Dog

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Very popular drink in the Phillipines. Lots of US military bases in that area these days. If you're stationed that close to the South China Sea... Gonna need plenty of Mojo. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Knew a lot of guys that were stationed at Clark AFB in the 80's. I was sent to Europe for two years. But there is drink in Puerto Rico called Gasolina. It comes in a pouch like Capri Sun drinks for kids. It's a rum drink but it really does taste close to gasoline but two pouches and you are pretty buzzed.

Reactions: motseer and D Dog

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
More of a boilermaker kind of guy myself...
I was never a big drinker, actually. A couple beers suits me fine. I was the sarge who made sure nobody got left behind. Heh Learning what was in the drinks my troops were gettin' wasted on sorta became a hobby.

Reactions: D Dog

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Took a while to wade through the sea of testosterone but I made it!
Ok now that made me laugh. True but made me laugh. That is why I love LRH, the story itself is great, but everyone can relate to it. Rather you're a biker (tried it in the 70's and flew over the handle bars of my friends motorcycle decide it was not for me), or a veteran it pulls us into the story. I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes