cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember I played this once a long long long time ago, remember I liked it a lot but ended abruptly when MC had gotten to a strip club?? I think at least. Any walkthroughs or walkthrough mods, or does this play with minimal choices?
well he 1st visits stripclub and gets into fight with customers and later becomes bouncer there so you have loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots to play.

Sep 9, 2022
I hope that it's either Della or Willie that kills Barb. Della for obvious reasons. Willie might do it if he finds out she killed Chrissy and Bud.
a part of me thinks it was willie that set up chrissy's death but kept it quiet while barb is the easy red herring since shes psychotic and keeps saying willie to old to do anything but then it's revealed that it turns out he killed chrissy and bud later? regardless willie offing barb or della doing it or even wild angie revenge killing her would be a solid end for her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Apr 2, 2023
a part of me thinks it was willie that set up chrissy's death but kept it quiet while barb is the easy red herring since shes psychotic and keeps saying willie to old to do anything but then it's revealed that it turns out he killed chrissy and bud later? regardless willie offing barb or della doing it or even wild angie revenge killing her would be a solid end for her
Bob basically confirms that Barb has done some naughty shit that Willie would not approve of. Plus for all his faults Willie doesn't seem like a parent who would kill his child in cold blood due to how devoted Angelica is to saving him.

Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Why would Angie travel halfway across the country to kill someone she never met?
OH! Angelica (/Reba) - that makes more sense...
IMO the best thing for Barb would be a maximum security nursing home where she has orderlies to keep her from hurting anyone (herself) and can stew forgotten in her own impotent hate until Death comes for her on his own. :)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
:unsure: i think its Bad Bob that arranged it ,together whit Barb but i don't see her planning something like that alone

Sep 9, 2022
Bob basically confirms that Barb has done some naughty shit that Willie would not approve of. Plus for all his faults Willie doesn't seem like a parent who would kill his child in cold blood due to how devoted Angelica is to saving him.
i figured bob was just talking about all the shit talking she does about willie and sleeping around without him knowing, i would imagine their crew would kill for less since her actions undermine their president while angie's devotion to willie would make for a bigger plot twist hit to her hurt when she learns it was him instead. just my theory until barb says it was her

Sep 9, 2022
Why would Angie travel halfway across the country to kill someone she never met?
OH! Angelica (/Reba) - that makes more sense...
IMO the best thing for Barb would be a maximum security nursing home where she has orderlies to keep her from hurting anyone (herself) and can stew forgotten in her own impotent hate until Death comes for her on his own. :)
yeah i messed around with short names for angelica for a bit, angel however theres a girl named angel already, ange? ehhhh so went with angie

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I hope that it's either Della or Willie that kills Barb. Della for obvious reasons. Willie might do it if he finds out she killed Chrissy and Bud.
It needs to be Della for me she deserves the kill after all the shit Barb put her through. Making her lose both of her kids cause lets be honest Barb was no mother to Sissy. The bitch needs a bullet in her skull or stab to the gut.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
But i cant wait for DImi to expand on willies past cause atm hes bordeline innocent compared to other minons we've seen.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
How long has Bob been in the minons has it been stated yet? Cause im wondering if the timeline between Sissy's death and his time in the club matchup.
Hmmmm... Not known AFIK. I don't think he was an original like Quack but, at this point he seems like 2nd in command and runs all the clubs. So, likely he's been around quite a while.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmm... Not known AFIK. I don't think he was an original like Quack but, at this point he seems like 2nd in command and runs all the clubs. So, likely he's been around quite a while.
Yeah hes clearly second in command now but that dosent really give us a timeframe. Only dimi knows ig we're just left to theorize.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes