HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok now that made me laugh. True but made me laugh. That is why I love LRH, the story itself is great, but everyone can relate to it. Rather you're a biker (tried it in the 70's and flew over the handle bars of my friends motorcycle decide it was not for me), or a veteran it pulls us into the story. I can't wait for the next update.
I'm just a pervert who love Dima's girls ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sorry, but I'm gonna double post.
Quite a few ex-military become bikers especially the 1% because in their military life, they lived with structure, the outlaw biking community incorporated that because it was created by WW2 Vets coming home and not having employment or being so broken that they could not get employment or just not wanting to fit back into society. Yet the closeness of brotherhood shared between their compatriots filled the void and allowed them to "Live".
Leap forward many years, I am ex-military (tank crew commander), we are taught to be "Elite" (the best of the best) I am trained on every weapon in my country's arsenal + h2h combat. (Where am I going with this?)
When I was serving there was no professional courtesy {dude meets guy in bar, hey what do you do? I wash windows, "no shit I do that too, hey let me buy you a beer and swap stories!"} In the military we ask what are you? I'm a Zipperhead, grunt/airborne/special forces/medic... que the fight...
I once went to a wedding for a girl I knew since kindergarten, we were close friends in school and growing up & she married an Infantryman and he asked her who I was after I hugged her at the reception she told him that we were close friends until I joined the military as a"tank jockey", I then had 5 tables of assholes in jeans & lumberjack shirts attack me in a 3 piece suit (I guess the groom didn't like me) The wedding turned into a brawl (the brides 2 brothers & nasty dad fought on my side) but the wedding ended up being a dumpster fire and the bride's mom (who was also my friend just getting wrecked)
Their are mess halls to this day with yellow duct tape down the middle with armed MP's on site to see that we play nice...
Same goes for biker lifestyle, you can only depend on your brothers (like the guys I served with) But in my wall of text you should understand that Rogues & anybody else can never co-exist, ever!
Your military experience was very different from mine and every vet I've ever known... maybe it's a you issue?

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Your military experience was very different from mine and every vet I've ever known... maybe it's a you issue?
Depends on when you were in and where you were. I was in the UK 80-82 but TDY to Germany every 6 weeks for 2 weeks with the A-10 squadron I was attached to. Been to many a bar outside of Army bases there that when door kickers and tankers mixed in the same bar the shit hit the fan.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and motseer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Depends on when you were in and where you were. I was in the UK 80-82 but TDY to Germany every 6 weeks for 2 weeks with the A-10 squadron I was attached to. Been to many a bar outside of Army bases there that when door kickers and tankers mixed in the same bar the shit hit the fan.
Must've gotten buttoned up real quick cause my dad was mobile cav in late 80s early 90s in Germany and doesn't have any tales of that kinda shit going down.

I'm not saying there aren't bouts of individual idiocy mind you, we had a navigator get into a punch up with the pilot, fortunately co-pilot took the stick while engineer bike them up, over Iraq on one of our birds, but that was two morons moroning not some kind of deep seated navigator vs pilot war.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Must've gotten buttoned up real quick cause my dad was mobile cav in late 80s early 90s in Germany and doesn't have any tales of that kinda shit going down.

I'm not saying there aren't bouts of individual idiocy mind you, we had a navigator get into a punch up with the pilot, fortunately co-pilot took the stick while engineer bike them up, over Iraq on one of our birds, but that was two morons moroning not some kind of deep seated navigator vs pilot war.
Some of that attitude was likely collateral Feng Shui from the Yanks and Brits thing. Some of it might have been the chip on the shoulder that fly boys tend to have because they catch so much shit about "not being real soldiers". Trust me. When grunts need to call in air support they are damned impressed with the result. Marines have the advantage of it often being another Marine when the air gets called. I was never around tanks at all so, I don't know much about the lore. But, it wouldn't take much imagination to visualize tankers thinking they are the baddest of the bad because they ride armored artillary and heavy machine gun platforms. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Were you on KC-135's?. The dust up did not last long as each side hustled them outside the bar plus the German bar owners did not put up with much shit either.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Were you on KC-135's?. The dust up did not last long as each side hustled them outside the bar plus the German bar owners did not put up with much shit either.
EC-130s. Thats the kinda shit that woulda had the entire squadron on some kinda weekend detail while I was in. We'd get weekend cleanup if one idiot got a dui, for not keeping our wingmen outta trouble.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
EC-130s. Thats the kinda shit that woulda had the entire squadron on some kinda weekend detail while I was in. We'd get weekend cleanup if one idiot got a dui, for not keeping our wingmen outta trouble.
Nice, they used to have a EC-130 squadron at Keesler when I was there. 7th ACCS I believe they called it back then.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Nice, they used to have a EC-130 squadron at Keesler when I was there. 7th ACCS I believe they called it back then.
Yeah there's a few different EC-130s with each base's version doing slightly different stuff. Mine's now been officially decommissioned, as of a few years ago, I think they're doing the same stuff out of a modified learjet now.

Reactions: divingmedic

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Some of that attitude was likely collateral Feng Shui from the Yanks and Brits thing. Some of it might have been the chip on the shoulder that fly boys tend to have because they catch so much shit about "not being real soldiers". Trust me. When grunts need to call in air support they are damned impressed with the result. Marines have the advantage of it often being another Marine when the air gets called. I was never around tanks at all so, I don't know much about the lore. But, it wouldn't take much imagination to visualize tankers thinking they are the baddest of the bad because they ride armored artillary and heavy machine gun platforms. Jus' Sayin':cool:
I was in Okinawa in the late 90's and there were like 16 or more bases\posts\depots of Marine, Navy, Air Force and Army there and we kept most of our shit on camp. At least with the Marines, if you were standing out front of a local bar and they were fighting on the inside they would roll the whole thing up and everybody there gets and ARI(alcohol related incident. We had a few local incidents but not as many as you would think with all that shit there. One guy got drunk and stole a van and crashed in front of a police station, because it was G* summit week brass let him rot in a local prison for 4 months eating fishheads and rice then made him do a tour to every Marine base on OKI extoling the virtues of not being stupid in local bars. The bedsores and 40 lib weight loss got the point home.

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I was in Okinawa in the late 90's and there were like 16 or more bases\posts\depots of Marine, Navy, Air Force and Army there and we kept most of our shit on camp. At least with the Marines, if you were standing out front of a local bar and they were fighting on the inside they would roll the whole thing up and everybody there gets and ARI(alcohol related incident. We had a few local incidents but not as many as you would think with all that shit there. One guy got drunk and stole a van and crashed in front of a police station, because it was G* summit week brass let him rot in a local prison for 4 months eating fishheads and rice then made him do a tour to every Marine base on OKI extoling the virtues of not being stupid in local bars. The bedsores and 40 lib weight loss got the point home.
The brass at Okinawa and Gitmo have always kept the strings pretty tight. Most folk don't know that those are considered front line bases. It helps, to an extent, keep things squared away. Once in a while it boils over when some dumbass prive gets bigger than his shadow. Those also tend to be the ones who will charge a hill without any bullets...

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
I remember I played this once a long long long time ago, remember I liked it a lot but ended abruptly when MC had gotten to a strip club?? I think at least. Any walkthroughs or walkthrough mods, or does this play with minimal choices?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I remember I played this once a long long long time ago, remember I liked it a lot but ended abruptly when MC had gotten to a strip club?? I think at least. Any walkthroughs or walkthrough mods, or does this play with minimal choices?
Built in walkthrough mod. Just make sure Easy mode is selected in preferences. Enjoy, m8.

Reactions: dazedwell
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes