Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
They thought it would be hilarious seeing my discomfort so I looked all I could :)
Better than what I did the first time I went to a titty bar. I had just turned 18(Fake ID), 6 shots and 3 beers in and I decided it would be an awesome idea if I got up on a table, strip and do the helicopter. The girls loved it, Security didn't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
They thought it would be hilarious seeing my discomfort so I looked all I could :)
I took my lady to the local titty bar and the staff all knew her. Turned out she was on the pool league team for the dive at which she'd tended bar for years. Knew every bar in town with a pool table. Talk about friends in low places. :)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
In case these haven't been posted yet...
Some of the girls that were at the Fresno location.(Now permanently closed) Their food went to shit years ago anyway.
I don't think I've ever met a stripper I actually thought was hot in real life.
I was at a strip bar 2 nights ago, all the girls wandering around looking for $40 lap dances for one song were top notch, the girl on stage was flabby & boring... Paid $7.00 cover charge $7.50 for a shit beer, these people are seriously stuck in the 80's...

Last edited:

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Im not one for dancers/hookers but ive been to plenty of bars, most of the new girls look alright however once you can see a bit of age in their faces, you better run. Mate of mine got a girl he took to a bedroom, said she looked fine at first, he told me that when she got to the bathroom to take a shower, she took out her titty pads, her ass fell out of the pants and she even removed her wig.
He was drunk so he pounded it anyway.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes