Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
We need er nope I demand a revote I agree with motseer seriously how could anyone not want too A) he's still thinks he's a preppy frat boy.
And B) he calls himself Stevarino!.
For fucks sake that alone is just askin for a cuckin. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Just adding my peneths worth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I don't want to sound as a bumhole, but just for breaking the rule of not talking when taking a leak "Stevarino" deserve to be cucked... I agree with motseer and LWtbo this is not cucking anymore this is a matter of Justice!!! :cool::cool:
I 100% agree! Believe me it won't be a garden variety cucking. :devilish:

FYI, I love Nova! She is my second favorite ginger. :love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

It's
and sure we do!!!
NO!!! NO WE DON'T!!!!! Just say no, Mot!

And, you thought Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was dead... Semper Fidelis!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I'm with Snake on this one! Rai's mother is in desperate need of a hearty fucking! Rai's sister is a 1st class bitch! Cucking Steverino means fucking that skinny, stuck up, stick in her ass so count me the fuck out! Now, we can kick Steverino's ass! We can hospitalized him. We can torture him just for fun. We can even make him fuck Barb, film it and show it to Rai's sister! But, just say NO to the cuck!!! Fuck that shit! And fuck all of you who suggested it! Bunch of low rent, scum bag fuckers!

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't want to sound as a bumhole, but just for breaking the rule of not talking when taking a leak "Stevarino" deserve to be cucked... I agree with motseer and LWtbo this is not cucking anymore this is a matter of Justice!!! :cool::cool:
Cucked? Hell no! Tortured, shot and buried next to Quack? SURE! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Cuckolding is for Barb, Willie and Bob, they would do something like that, NOT my MC!!! It's a total degenerate activity and has NO place among the Rogues! Fuck that!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
NO!!! NO WE DON'T!!!!! Just say no, Mot!

And, you thought Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was dead... Semper Fidelis!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I'm with Snake on this one! Rai's mother is in desperate need of a hearty fucking! Rai's sister is a 1st class bitch! Cucking Steverino means fucking that skinny, stuck up, stick in her ass so count me the fuck out! Now, we can kick Steverino's ass! We can hospitalized him. We can torture him just for fun. We can even make him fuck Barb, film it and show it to Rai's sister! But, just say NO to the cuck!!! Fuck that shit! And fuck all of you who suggested it! Bunch of low rent, scum bag fuckers!
Hehehehehehehehe.... Man, I stirred the hornet's nest and waddna even tryin'! Hahahahahaha I'm bustin' a gut over here!

But seriously, folks. You know I didn't look! But I have ears and from the sound of things... I'm gonna hafta say Stevarino likely has a micropenis. Now, Phat... Dammit!! You might not like her but she's still Rai Rai's lil sis and we ain't leavin' her behind for a life of endless frustration with that Frat Brat, thumbelina, no dick havin', suck ass little shit... and that's final!!

Now, D has you down as a maybe an that sounds good to me. Be nice and cooperate and maybe D can have Stevie get caught bein' pegged by Bad Bob's sister first and you won't have to get all ntrational on us.

Peace, brother. You know... We can work it out. :love:

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Sweet baby Yeesus, the day i get to make love (no sex, no fuck, no quickie, ill take my damn time when it's a woman like that) to the classy queen Ms. Nora, god damn! That lady has so much drip and class that after that hot steamy night of lovemaking, MC might Find a god damn Aston Martin DB5 parked in the Fox Box with his name on the plates xD

Thats how much i want Nora btw

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes