Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Just saying that there's probably a smarter way to ask for quality read-proofing than being passive-aggressive in several posts in a row.
Especially considering he is wrong about half of the "mistakes". Strange is just short for strange pussy common way to refer to sleeping with a girl you don't really know or isn't your partner, the village persons thing is the same thing Dimitri did with every other famous person he references in game ie Chuck Morris or Batdude. Git go I think is also considered a correct spelling, but I know it's used where I live

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice. She feels original.

Can the muscle be only on her legs? I mean like she benches a lot. And delivered snu snu.
You can change everything on the models. I trimmed the legs and hips down from the default settings of the modeler I bought her from. She looked like a power lifter with thunder thighs!

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Just saying that there's probably a smarter way to ask for quality read-proofing than being passive-aggressive in several posts in a row.
I'm sorry you misunderstood me.
As there is no discord server I don't know where to put them.
I'm sorry if it appears passive-aggressive.

Dimitri57 do you want me to stop posting the things that found / think is wrong ?
Or tell me where I can post them without hurting the feelings of some. :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Dimitri57 do you want me to stop posting the things that found / think is wrong ?
If you want to help proof reading and bug hunting I think it would be better to compile everything in one document (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Tulrek, You're not hurting my feelings. I want to correct typos or missing words. I think my style of writing in common language presents a challenge to people who learn English as a second language.

Take care,
Dima

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Tulrek, You're not hurting my feelings. I want to correct typos or missing words. I think my style of writing in common language presents a challenge to people who learn English as a second language.

Take care,
Dima
Thanks M8.
I'll gather the screenshots and post a zip file so I will not pollute the thread.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
You can change everything on the models. I trimmed the legs and hips down from the default settings of the modeler I bought her from. She looked like a power lifter with thunder thighs!
Thick thighs save lives, fella. :Kappa:

Jokes aside, women that take fitness extremely seriously, bordering on being obsessive, for my money their best assets are toned thighs and a big ass. Squatting heavy is the way to go for female fitness nuts.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018

Didn't mean to offend you either, just seemed weird that you were posting several SS in a row, instead you could have chosen to edit the first post that you noticed an error in translation or by the dev that he missed.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
***Spoiler alert***
Examples of the models I'm testing to be the Fox Box DJ/Bouncer.

Meh, I'm not completely jazzed by either one of them.
I vote DON'T use that first model/character. Please please don't use that. :the office "NO, god no" gif:

2nd character appears very nice.

Could maybe use an exsisting character to DJ.

As for the additional bouncer/security, since a lot of the female characters already look pretty fit, with Twila having more noticable muscle tone but still being very skinny,
I would like a more bulky muscled lady with more muscle definition in arms+abs+legs than Twila. [not extreme, but noticable].

However, you do you, it's your vn. [hell I'm not sure DAZ models can morph that way, or show the muscle definition well in renders]

But I'm really glad you are least showing us your concepts. So you can get back feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes