motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You can change everything on the models. I trimmed the legs and hips down from the default settings of the modeler I bought her from. She looked like a power lifter with thunder thighs!
Thunder thighs doesn't sound ALL bad... Jus' Sayin':p

Edit: We are talkin' female bouncer here... Don't be afraid to push the envelope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renfield42069

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
honestly i'd like to see a dude as bouncer for the club

the fit girl can be good content but then he'd be the only dude in the club which for me kinda tunes a bit immersion wise
i'd get a club member or maybe one off those old army buddies the MC talked about searching out in the first bits

Reactions: Ragnar

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
If she is supposed to be Ex-military and I think Dimitri57 said she served with MC.
Then in my mind She should be fit (low body fat) and well defined surely.
But not the bodybuilder buff some seem to be hinting at.
She's a well trained to lethal fighting machine.
Not a ladie Hulk (Me bash, Me Smash) type.
Bulkyer often means slower and no I don't mean slow!.
They just not normaly known as being quick.
Like say the agile a slim well defined EX-Military Killing machine type.
But thats just how I would picture an EX-military colleague of the MC.
I could be wrong thats just my image of what she would look like.
I imagine the body type of an Ethnic version of the buff Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2
So kinda how she is in Dimitri57 example now but again just my opinion

Just sayin.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Alt models. I'm going though my assets and found two more possible models. They are beautiful models and I really like both of them. My concern is the lighting in the Fox Box, especially in the DJ booth. I'll have to run some test images to see if how well you can see facial expressions in the dim light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
is the game reaching 1.0 mean that its about to be completed or am i reading too much into it
The first Chapter will end, but the story will continue in Chapter two.
The other reason is to get the game size to a smaller download.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If she is supposed to be Ex-military and I think Dimitri57 said she served with MC.
Then in my mind She should be fit (low body fat) and well defined surely.
But not the bodybuilder buff some seem to be hinting at.
She's a well trained to lethal fighting machine.
Not a ladie Hulk (Me bash, Me Smash) type.
Bulkyer often means slower and no I don't mean slow!.
They just not normaly known as being quick.
Like say the agile a slim well defined EX-Military Killing machine type.
But thats just how I would picture an EX-military colleague of the MC.
I could be wrong thats just my image of what she would look like.
I imagine the body type of an Ethnic version of the buff Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2
So kinda how she is in Dimitri57 example now but again just my opinion

Just sayin.
Not bulky. Ripped!! Major difference. Strong enough, agile enough to deal damage. Thick enough to take some. Rrrrrrrriiiiipppppped!!:love:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
honestly i'd like to see a dude as bouncer for the club

the fit girl can be good content but then he'd be the only dude in the club which for me kinda tunes a bit immersion wise
i'd get a club member or maybe one off those old army buddies the MC talked about searching out in the first bits
I actually concerned splitting the roles. The DJ would be female and the bouncer would be a male. I wanted an old army buddy as security for a couple of reasons that I don't want to reveal. The rub would be putting male in the middle of your harem. Historically, the only men that were allowed to be in a harem were eunuchs! :oops:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Alt models. I'm going though my assets and found two more possible models. They are beautiful models and I really like both of them. My concern is the lighting in the Fox Box, especially in the DJ booth. I'll have to run some test images to see if how well you can see facial expressions in the dim light.

Still like the first pair better. Girl #1 is definitely bouncer material at whatever fitness level. She looks the part while maintaining a feminine appearance. My personal preference would be the higher fitness level but, she is definitely thick and ahtletic either way.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I actually concerned splitting the roles. The DJ would be female and the bouncer would be a male. I wanted an old army buddy as security for a couple of reasons that I don't want to reveal. The rub would be putting male in the middle of your harem. Historically, the only men that were allowed to be in a harem were eunuchs! :oops:
i mean depends on how you write it right?
guys from the moterclub kinda have access to some girls
sluggo is a nice example he's close whit kat but written in a way the mc wouldn't consider him challenger to the harem

i think a guy bouncer can work well if he comes whit happy marriage story or is just so fugly or wierd that girls wouldn't consider him over the mc
the main thing i was hoping for is some male companion to get in some humour/friendship/"bromance"(no homo) because being a prospect still its hard to that in the moterclub until the vote if/when he gets in

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You could do what WVM does and make him either gay or married and extremely faithful.

I prefer the second one, the first one's face did not jive with me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onetogo and Landerk

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
You could do what WVM does and make him either gay or married and extremely faithful.

I prefer the second one, the first one's face did not jive with me.
Those are same model, just different hair :D. [also totally different model then the previously posted 2 models]
I like hair options, because, some people like to get fancy when they go out on dates.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes