LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
well the point that started the discussion that many harem fanboy's don't like to see competition and the dev doesn't want to trigger that by introducing potential competition to that
i am sure that he agrees whit you that he doesn't have to be married (highly doubt he'd go whit a gay person)

most off the things going in here are fans saying their perspective and ideas about it
i think the dev should go whit his own idea but the fans ideas might improve on that
You say competition and I'd argue the Key word is actually a Rival they don't like.
They only object to competition if it's unwinnable.
Thats the thing No sane harem fan objects to another male or two in the story.
What they odject to is a Rival, another cock after their women (harem).
Competition can and is tolerated by most is as long as its a fair fight and easy to do the fuck you buddy.
And completely block them each and every time.
Friends however are acceptable if they are true friends or good friends you can trust with your women.
Examples: Gary and Brutus from TripleEX first EX-Military second one still supossed to be serving I think.
Although In Brutus's case he will lie to you if he's conviced it's in your best interest's but neither would chase your girl's.
Now I admit I quite often dislike most the cast including the MC of that one but I do love the plot.
Also you have Dion in Limetless he will be pissed if he finds out your banging both his Sister's and his Mom.
But he's not inerested in or after any of your's.
There is a couple of other's but its been a while since I played the updates so I have forgoten them.
But the point is other males in a story are exceptable aslong as they arn't or ever will be Rival's.
Its entirly down to how the Dev desides to write them.

But that's of corse just my opinion and OBD no doubt has his own excelent Ideas for how the new characters will be anway.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I have seen this one pass through the updates a few times and had never downloaded it until this time through. And i have to say i wish i had done so sooner. I really like the story and all the girls are hot. I really love Jessy and Rin the most. But i got so into the story i wasnt paying attention to how far i got into it and bam i hit this is the end of this update msg. And i was like fucking hell lol. Now i have to wait for the next update and that makes me sad. :(

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have seen this one pass through the updates a few times and had never downloaded it until this time through. And i have to say i wish i had done so sooner. I really like the story and all the girls are hot. I really love Jessy and Rin the most. But i got so into the story i wasnt paying attention to how far i got into it and bam i hit this is the end of this update msg. And i was like fucking hell lol. Now i have to wait for the next update and that makes me sad. :(
always nice to find a hidden gem eh?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I started a new game and it ended at the same point where Tracy said the mayor is Jessy's dad, this time I'm doing a clean download instead of overwriting the files, I hope that works.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You have to do that every time with most games on this site. Only some devs release content as separate updates to be added to the previews one.
Download the game
Play the game
Delete it
Download new version
Play it
Delete it
This is the first game I've played that has that issue, and I've played over 200 games I downloaded from F95Zone, all I'd have to do is download the new version and overwrite all the files in the folder with the new ones, so it seems you're not that knowledgeable about it and just assumed that's the case, just because devs don't release update patches doesn't mean they need a completely clean download. I think most people delete it anyways to save space though.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
***Spoiler alert***
Examples of the models I'm testing to be the Fox Box DJ/Bouncer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meh, I'm not completely jazzed by either one of them.
I think the second is more conventionally attractive, but the first looks more like a bouncer if you get me?

Regarding the first, I wonder if her face/head is a bit too long? Maybe round her chin a tad and lower her forehead a bit?

The second could look more bouncer-ish if you thickened her shoulders and upped her upper arm definition a bit.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, and just because a bunch of new chicks get added to the Fox Box doesn't mean we have to fuck 'em all... wait... nah, we have to fuck 'em all! I think krav maga is the latest rage for military martial arts. (Developed by the Israeli's and improved upon by nearly everybody who ever wrote a close combat scene) I agree there will need to be new prospects for the Rogues and that's where those who want some bromance can get their fix with no worries about territorial respect and adding a presence of protection to back up the new bouncer(s). Hell, Dimitri, we've practically got Book II written for ya. :LOL:
Krav Maga uses elements of Judo and Aikido then adds boxing, wrestling, street fighting and a TON more instant kill moves. So, my point still stands as Judo and Aikido would be the best portions of Krav Maga to use as a bouncer. Club security does NOT require killing blows but rather redirecting the problem from the inside of the bar to the outside. The unruly patron may receive an extra helping of bruises, bumps, lumps and even a few broken bones but he will still be alive. I take no issue in her being a Krav Maga master. I just don't see her being another PTSD rage monster like MC. I picture her to be a bit more zen... with a badass attitude! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I see her as both the Dude and Walter rolled into one amazing chica!:devilish:(y) She's chill and zen until someone messes with her, a friend or someone in her charge... then... look the fuck out! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I really wish to avoid the martial arts naming conventions as this would be the kind of character that would defy definition... peaceful, friendly, cool and polite while still showing her military bearing in public at work until the shit hits the fan, then in a flash she moves like water and fire combined, flowing around the problem like a swirl of wave and flame until the guy that is three times her diminutive, relatively tiny size, is locked up in an arm bar, crying like a baby that his arm and hand are breaking as she uses his head like a battering ram to open the back door, shoving him face first into the hard pavement where she proceeds to zip tie his hands behind him and waits patiently for the police to arrive and haul him away. Then as if nothing had even happened, she strolls back into the bar, orders a glass of juice and resumes her previous, pleasant conversation with whomever she had been speaking. Several of the girls fawn over her and she dismisses them saying, "Aw hell, girls, no big deal. Just taking out the fuckin' trash!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just day dreaming out loud, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
1679259668783.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: motseer and kcaldw

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Krav Maga uses elements of Judo and Aikido then adds boxing, wrestling, street fighting and a TON more instant kill moves. So, my point still stands as Judo and Aikido would be the best portions of Krav Maga to use as a bouncer. Club security does NOT require killing blows but rather redirecting the problem from the inside of the bar to the outside. The unruly patron may receive an extra helping of bruises, bumps, lumps and even a few broken bones but he will still be alive. I take no issue in her being a Krav Maga master. I just don't see her being another PTSD rage monster like MC. I picture her to be a bit more zen... with a badass attitude! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I see her as both the Dude and Walter rolled into one amazing chica!:devilish:(y) She's chill and zen until someone messes with her, a friend or someone in her charge... then... look the fuck out! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I really wish to avoid the martial arts naming conventions as this would be the kind of character that would defy definition... peaceful, friendly, cool and polite while still showing her military bearing in public at work until the shit hits the fan, then in a flash she moves like water and fire combined, flowing around the problem like a swirl of wave and flame until the guy that is three times her diminutive, relatively tiny size, is locked up in an arm bar, crying like a baby that his arm and hand are breaking as she uses his head like a battering ram to open the back door, shoving him face first into the hard pavement where she proceeds to zip tie his hands behind him and waits patiently for the police to arrive and haul him away. Then as if nothing had even happened, she strolls back into the bar, orders a glass of juice and resumes her previous, pleasant conversation with whomever she had been speaking. Several of the girls fawn over her and she dismisses them saying, "Aw hell, girls, no big deal. Just taking out the fuckin' trash!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just day dreaming out loud, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2480603
So... sort of a female Keanu Reeves or maybe someone like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I should know who that is in your pic but, an't get the name outta my head. So, I give. Who is it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Think Looking at Phats picture that it look's like it could be Michelle Rodriguez if I had to guess. Dom's girl in fast and furious.
I believe also from Avatar but she's not as tall, blue and stripy as I seem to remeber her ;)
Joke .

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes