motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah... the one some kid dropped in your yard on his way home from practice and never returned to claim as he had stolen it to use for "clean up" peeping in the girl's locker room, then 10 years in your back yard, in the weather growing funk, mildew and mold... used as a latrine by the occasional passing pooch... there's a fungus colony budding up in the webbing... leather so weather worn and dried out stiff that it has more in common with your dog's rawhide chew toy replete with a fresh slathering of slimey, sticky drool... just getting within a few feet of the thing makes you cringe and feel an urgent need to take a shower.

Yeah... it's like that...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: Adventure ever on my friend, Phato_O
That's just... nasty... bleh...

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrring.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not going to facepalm you, brother. But, you are putting me to sleep with the stereotyping. Who says a woman can't make an effective bouncer? Again, not going to fault you or get pissy over it. Your game, your call, 100%. Wake me when something cool happens again, please... I feel a nap coming on...:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
A troublemaker in a strip club is most likely a drunk male, I think when he sees a female (even if she is the bouncer) he most likely will cause more fuss/put up a fight as opposed to walking out quietly if it was a male bouncer

That being said this game is a (fantastic) work of fiction and Dimitri as its creator controls every aspect of it .. so he could introduce a new female character as a bouncer .. maybe create a scene or 2 showcasing her taking care of a troublemaker or two and that is that.
MC -since he was hired as the bouncer- not a single scene with troublemaker patrons was created, so it won't be far fetched if we get a female bouncer with a continued peace in the club
A female DJ is a lot more common than a female bouncer.

So the question is: adding 2 unplanned new females into the harem .. how much would that affect whatever Dimitri has outlined for the game in the long run ?!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC -since he was hired as the bouncer- not a single scene with troublemaker patrons was created
That's because MC had already established his reputation as a badass who knows how to take out the trash.

A female bouncer would draw that negative attention initially until she too established her rep as a badass.

I already addressed all of that in my post from Saturday last...
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v1-0-part-1-obdgames.45466/post-10327573

I covered how the right woman could be just as effective as a man in club security by using her superior speed, fighting intellect and skills to redirect any attacker's force against them as well as her being challenged initially (particularly due to her diminutive size) until she too, just like MC did, established her reputation as one who is not to be messed with. She need not be some lumbering oaf like most of the male bouncers you see. She would be more like a female Bruce Lee, dynamite in a rather small package. Another IRL example would be Gina Carano, former MMA star turned actor. She is a real life badass that could easily have been a bouncer before she became famous. That is the kind of woman I suggested.

The one thing I have not yet addressed is that I do not see the female bouncer as a potential love interest for MC or any of the girls in the club as she is married to a wonderful woman whom she loves dearly, possibly the new DJ. Also, I am not saying this is what should be, has to be or will be. This is just me day dreaming out loud. You need not agree.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Gina Carano... real world badass who just so happens to be a rather hot lady too!;)(y)
1679337206895.png
Personally, I wouldn't want to fight her, not even when I was a young Marine! She does clean up nicely though...
1679337281482.png

PS: Y'all remember the line that the Dalton character (Patrick Swayze, Road House) heard wherever he went???
"I thought you'd be bigger." Yeah, our female bouncer would illicit a similar response... initially...:devilish:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pregnancy tag was added to cover event(s) that can take place in chpt 10 and (perhaps) beyond depending on player choice(s).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I JUST covered this... Does ANYBODY READ??? I even included pictures!!! SMH...
Or, at the very least, she was...
That's just cold, brother... very, very cold... frozen even...:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and cxx
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes