Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrring.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not going to facepalm you, brother. But, you are putting me to sleep with the stereotyping. Who says a woman can't make an effective bouncer? Again, not going to fault you or get pissy over it. Your game, your call, 100%. Wake me when something cool happens again, please... I feel a nap coming on...:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Adventure ever on, Phat:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

PS: Maybe put an ice pack on that hamburger. I'm well beyond the age of shouldering any shotgun larger than .410 gauge. So, I fully empathize, my friend. All the same, glad to hear you had some high value family time. Family first, always. Okay... back to my nap. Remember to wake me when the fun starts up again... Thanks :)
Wake up Phat! :D

Facepalm away bro! I enjoy triggering the emotionally frail! :ROFLMAO:

It was good getting some family time. Being out shot by my grandsons was humbling though. :(
My daughter and son-in-law have 120 acres 2-1/2 hours south of where I live. When Hank sang "A country boy can survive.", he was singing about them.

Of course, there are plenty of capable women that would be kickass (literally) bouncers. There used to be a leather dyke bar in the city that had a bouncer with bigger guns (biceps) than I had at the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

12 gauge all the way baby! It didn't help that the following morning we shot our scary black guns for a couple of hours. (5.56, 7.62 x 39, 7.62 x 51)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

I don't really care one way or the other about the bouncer thing. That was just a tongue-in-cheek joke about me digressing into the minutia of weight cutting, but you knew that already, didn't you, you rascal. :sneaky:
LWtbo should give a master class on winding people up! (trolling) He is devilishly subtle in doing it. He'll have you going way down the rabbit hole before you realize it. :sneaky:

Just saying... :cool:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'n defence you have to remeber that due to demand Dimitri57 Posted the updated tweek'd Script and it was leeked before it could be tested. and nope that one can be correct.

Strange is also another term for an unexspected opportunity casual sex partner / partner's.
That was the most eloquent explanation of "fucking around" I ever heard. :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What the F is that last review? xD

" including the one I had been most interested in ended who ended up having sex with a wrinkly old bag of hepatitis after the main character suggests it (without any input from the player)." Whut? What did i miss? :ROFLMAO:
just unhappy player. not played update yet so can't say who he meant (and don't need to know).

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I JUST covered this... Does ANYBODY READ??? I even included pictures!!! SMH...

That's just cold, brother... very, very cold... frozen even...:eek:
Spent some time looking at your posting history, I couldn't find the post you mentioned that "JUST covered this"
Need a pointer

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

" including the one I had been most interested in ended who ended up having sex with a wrinkly old bag of hepatitis after the main character suggests it (without any input from the player)." Whut? What did i miss? :ROFLMAO:
That's doesn't make any sense since Candi has 2 choices if you want to go down her path in like 2 minutes apart of each other.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

I took it to mean he/she was interested in Bob. :oops:

Of course, the person is so brave. They locked their profile so you can't understand where they are coming from.

*Yawn* Stuff like that says more about the reviewer, than it does the game.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I took it to mean he/she was interested in Bob. :oops:

Of course, the person is so brave. They locked there profile so can't understand where they are coming from.

*Yawn* Stuff like that says more about the reviewer, than it does the game.
Yeah, the only way I can interpret that pile of caca is that he thought Bob was an LI?

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That's doesn't make any sense since Candi has 2 choices if you want to go down her path in like 2 minutes apart of each other.
I did that so players had the flexibility to let the scene play out as their hearts and mores lead them. Candi could ask/not ask, for the ones that want Candi to stay strong and chaste. If offered, MC could accept/ not accept, for the ones that didn't feel right about any engagement with Jaybird's Ol' lady.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
that´s the point. The "after the MC suggested it" part just left a questionmark over my head. I don´t recall any scene where we suggest that. or does he/she mean tracy and jessie? If that´s the case...

dont-come-back.gif

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
that´s the point. The "after the MC suggested it" part just left a questionmark over my head. I don´t recall any scene where we suggest that. or does he/she mean tracy and jessie? If that´s the case...

View attachment 2484660
It is so incoherent, I don't know what they are going on about for sure. I guess it could be the situation with JD and Jessy. :unsure:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Evidently there is a scene with Barb's mother that we all missed. Gonna start a replay right now to see if I can find it... NOT.

nilfhell

Feb 14, 2019
"Not going to facepalm you, brother. But, you are putting me to sleep with the stereotyping. Who says a woman can't make an effective bouncer? " Me. you should repeat your logic classes immediately before someone get hurt cause of that stupidity.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"Not going to facepalm you, brother. But, you are putting me to sleep with the stereotyping. Who says a woman can't make an effective bouncer? " Me. you should repeat your logic classes immediately before someone get hurt cause of that stupidity.
You? You, I WILL facepalm, then ignore.
Twenty one face palm salute to your utter ignorance and general rude behavior...
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Apologies if this next part is a bit too far over your head. But, it is directed at your ignorance so I include it all the same.

Rudyard Kipling said it best in his poem, the Female of the Species... (just a couple of pertinent excerpts...)

" Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—
Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.
Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact
To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,
To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.
Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex
Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male."

(And the ending seems to speak to you directly...)

"So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthrall but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male."

This was my one attempt to share reason with you. Your opinions are shallow, sexist and unrealistic. It is not I but you who needs to think things through or perhaps YOU would like to have a turn challenging one of these truly capable MMA fighting woman so you can learn just how tough and ruthless they really are!

This will be the last you hear from me as I am setting you to ignored status. Have a nice life.:censored:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was gonna make a comment about Rudyard Kipling making exceedingly good cakes.
But then I thought I better not since now that I think about it thats Mr kipling.
(and to be honest I'm not sure anyone thats never been to the UK would get that one).:devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes