Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
that´s the point. The "after the MC suggested it" part just left a questionmark over my head. I don´t recall any scene where we suggest that. or does he/she mean tracy and jessie? If that´s the case...

View attachment 2484660
I still have two pages to read, but it did happen. Earlier episode, beach! Anybody?

The reference is Tracey and Della on the beach if I'm correct. Only part of the story where the MC made that suggestion. Don't really consider the scene in 10 as anything that big. Some weak shit if that is the reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You? You, I WILL facepalm, then ignore.
Twenty one face palm salute to your utter ignorance and general rude behavior...
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Apologies if this next part is a bit too far over your head. But, it is directed at your ignorance so I include it all the same.

Rudyard Kipling said it best in his poem, the Female of the Species... (just a couple of pertinent excerpts...)

" Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—
Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.
Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact
To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,
To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.
Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex
Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male."

(And the ending seems to speak to you directly...)

"So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthrall but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male."

This was my one attempt to share reason with you. Your opinions are shallow, sexist and unrealistic. It is not I but you who needs to think things through or perhaps YOU would like to have a turn challenging one of these truly capable MMA fighting woman so you can learn just how tough and ruthless they really are!

This will be the last you hear from me as I am setting you to ignored status. Have a nice life.:censored:
Sorry PapaPhat but I dozed at the end of the first paragraph. :sleep: Man can type, but my concentration drifts. o_O Where's the friggin pictures.!

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Several have said it already. But it is the most sensible so, it bears repeating. The Rogues will need hang arounds, prospects and new members to remain viable. They will have to be males since females are not allowed to be members - house mice, sweet butts or Ol' Ladies. Who better to become a bouncer/prospect than a former member of MC's elite military unit? I'm also gonna say he won't be gay. No disrespect... Just doesn't fit. So, yeah, at some point there may be more Ol' Ladies who belong to someone besides MC. Deal with it. :cool: It's all cool. (y)

On a separate note. I have seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
skills and I'm impressed. But Imma gonna replay chpt 10 pt 1 and
No judgement. Jus' Sayin'
At the cost of losing Candi because she even admitted she doesn't know if she'll stay around. I'll support the brother full circle.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I still have two pages to read, but it did happen. Earlier episode, beach! Anybody?

The reference is Tracey and Della on the beach if I'm correct. Only part of the story where the MC made that suggestion. Don't really consider the scene in 10 as anything that big. Some weak shit if that is the reference.
Gee my memorry must be foggy but :unsure:erm isn't that scene totally optional and entirely down to the players own choice.?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
At the cost of losing Candi because she even admitted she doesn't know if she'll stay around. I'll support the brother full circle.
Yep, that's exactly how I thought about it first time through and it was awesome. But now I'm gonna look at it from the other point of view partly 'cause that's how Dimitri wrote it - with a choice to look at it two ways. No judgement, as I said before. Jus' sayin'. (y)

Reactions: Runner17

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Gee my memorry must be foggy but :unsure:erm isn't that scene totally optional and entirely down to the players own choice.?
You can skip the scene, but I think he/she didn't like that it happened at all.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Yeah, you got it right, Runner. It's talking about Tracey and Della on the beach as well as Tracey, Jessy and MC at the motel. But it takes things out of context, jumbles it all up and paints a totally different picture from the actual story. Tracey and Della is an emotionally poignant and intimate scene with the real sex taking place on the other side of the rocks. So, you can toss in a bit of voyeurism to boot. It's a masterfully written erotic scene. Unfortunately, weak wills and tiny minds can be overloaded by so much eroticism all at once. Sometimes this will cause them to vomit forth moronic statements in long strings of gibberish. Some people call this reaction a review. I call it slander.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It wasn't that Candi was going to simply leave. It was that she feared she would be gone due to turning back to drugs.
If MC's magic cock can keep Candi off the crack pipe then she can have all the cock she wants! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I'm curious just how far the MC/Candi thing will go. Thus far it was only cock sucking and cuddles. But, that was just the initial encounter so who knows where it will go... Well... I know one person who knows... Dima... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrJay
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes