Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
If MC's magic cock can keep Candi off the crack pipe then she can have all the cock she wants! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I'm curious just how far the MC/Candi thing will go. Thus far it was only cock sucking and cuddles. But, that was just the initial encounter so who knows where it will go... Well... I know one person who knows... Dima... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
MC will probably need to buy a tooth brush for her house.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It wasn't that Candi was going to simply leave. It was that she feared she would be gone due to turning back to drugs.
There is a poem called "Footsteps in the Sand". It promotes the concept of faith and an ever present God. But, if you read it with the idea of brotherhood in mind then, I believe, you begin to understand the idea behind "standing in for". Soldiers, one percenters, family, no man left behind - all are similar concepts. Some may take offense but, I can tell you it's true - there are no atheists in a fox hole and when the cry goes out, "hold what you've got" - nothing matters but the brother on each side of you. Dimitri, I admire you for touching on such deep subjects. Especially in this format. You weave it into your story in a simple yet effective way and allow the reader to discover its meaning for himself. Can't wait for it NOT to end.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder how things would have played out if the MC met the heads of Satan's Minions First?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Bad for the Minions. During the first chapters with Tracy and Jessy is made clear that he doesn't tolerate abuse or rape.
The minions are grooming girls into prostitution and worse. It would have been a bloodbath.
yeah the minion morale compass doesn't fit the portrayed mc's

ow and its going to be a bloodbath ,most likely

Reactions: motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I wonder how things would have played out if the MC met the heads of Satan's Minions First?
Very simular to how it already has.
Don't forget he has met two memebers already and look how well that turned out
Nope the MC is no fool he may kill if asked to and he may have anger issues but he has a code in life.
And it is in complete contrast to that of the minion's own code and what they stand for.
It would take only one breif meeting with Willie, BoB and Barb's.
A glance look at how they run their operation a quick chat to the some of girl's that work for them.
And he'd be out the door so fast he'd leve a shadow.

Just Sayon.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hehe, he DID meet the minions first... and he put one's eye out. (y)
true, hehe but that is not what I meant. I wonder if The MC met Barb before Della. I mean after the encounter with Rip, The MC would naturally have a bad taste for the Satan's Minions. But If he met the heads of them before Rip it would be interesting.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
true, hehe but that is not what I meant. I wonder if The MC met Barb before Della. I mean after the encounter with Rip, The MC would naturally have a bad taste for the Satan's Minions. But If he met the heads of them before Rip it would be interesting.
Think I covered that but here go's again.
Willie, Bob's and Barb's moral code of ethics and by extension Satan's minions are diametrically opposed too that of the MC's.
If the meeting lasted even close to 5 seconds It would be total contempt for them by the MC.
And even possibly mutual dislike as there no chance the MC wouldn't tell them exactly what he didn't like about them and their club.

It has nothing to do with Barb V Della as far as the MC is concerned yes he likes Della but it not the point.
The reason the MC is loyal to Stan and Della and the Rogue's and its because they share much the same Moral and Ethical code.
And those three and the clubs attitude are the main reason why he would never even entertain the Idea of being in the Satan's Minions.

Just Sayin.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Willie, Bob's and Barb's moral code of ethics and by extension Satan's minions are diametrically opposed too that of the MC's.
If the meeting lasted even close to 5 seconds It would be total contempt for them by the MC.
And even possibly mutual dislike as there no chance the MC wouldn't tell them exactly what he didn't like about them and their club.

It has nothing to do with Barb V Della as far as the MC is concerned yes he likes Della but it not the point.
The reason the MC is loyal to Stan and Della and the Rogue's and its because they share much the same Moral and Ethical code.
And thouse three and the clubs attitude are the main reason why he would never even entertain the Idea of being in the Satan's Minions.

Just Sayin.
true enough... MC is far from a saint, but it's not in his character to ally himself with a club like that

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

And those three and the clubs attitude are the main reason why he would never even entertain the Idea of being in the Satan's Minions.

Just Sayin.
makes sense.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not really... It would've just been an alternate blood bath. MC is who he is and wouldn't take to any Minions at any level. I think you are trying to insinuate that MC could have been turned Minion... THAT would NEVER happen, my friend. That is NOT who MC is at all.

Peace out and adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dimitri57

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Actually I also wonder in an alternate reality of the story if the MC was a Bad Ass Female how things would play out. hehe

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes