LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Somebody actually took the other option! o_O
Aparently going by the Review no they didn't.
But then they actually complained in their review about the fact that they saw what they had chosen to see in the first place.
Although thats only guess work because their review needs reviewing it's total gibberish in places.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Story is pure Fire,I am a sucker for the corruption aspect in these cool stories. If it is a Female MC where she starts on the straight and narrow, slowly redirect her to become the complete opposite. If it is a Male MC, well have him be the bad boy and not a goody-two shoes. It's good to be bad. LOL.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Geez, If what happened to Sissy is true, Reba.....I Mean Angelica better not fall for the MC, Barb would kill her without a second thought. Yikes.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For that maybe she just needs to be bi-curious. :p
Don't rule out basic voyeurism while MC switch hits. When the girls aren't into being intertwined with each other, there's always the watch, masturbate and wait your turn route... When guys do it at a gang bang I think that's what they call a circle jerk. TBH, I've never been a part of a threesome or gang bang IRL, just saw video. The closest I've ever come is me and my girl having sex in the same room as my friend and his girl because we were partying and only had my little studio apartment without driving wasted.
Driving wasted is never a good idea but two couples fucking in the same room was fun!:devilish:(y)

But, my point remains... The girls need not be bi to share MC as a fuck toy. There is always the watch and wait route.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Not being bi doesn't mean they couldn't do a tag-team on MC. :devilish:
well when they double spotted it kinda looked like something like that might be possible

do your thing i know your a great writer it will be there, in the next update if not later ;)

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Don't rule out basic voyeurism while MC switch hits. When the girls aren't into being intertwined with each other, there's always the watch, masturbate and wait your turn route... When guys do it at a gang bang I think that's what they call a circle jerk. TBH, I've never been a part of a threesome or gang bang IRL, just saw video. The closest I've ever come is me and my girl having sex in the same room as my friend and his girl because we were partying and only had my little studio apartment without driving wasted.
Driving wasted is never a good idea but two couples fucking in the same room was fun!:devilish:(y)

But, my point remains... The girls need not be bi to share MC as a fuck toy. There is always the watch and wait route.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Thank you. That's the problem with a lot of AVNs and erotic/harem literature. The developers/authors never seem to understand that the girls don't need to be bisexual to participate in a threesome. I mean, I like girl/girl sometimes, but it's not my preferred thing, you know? The problem is that, I really like the harem genre. So, unfortunately, I have to end up seeing how the MC always ends up with girls that are bisexual and sleep with each other, not just with the MC.

As much as I love this AVN (I got me a 2006 Harley Softail, so always enjoy biker related content), I really hate how a lot of the girls I really like are on the bisexual route. I mean, just the fact that so many of them are congregating around the MC like he's got the bisexual pheromones releasing from his body is a bit crazy.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I don't see that it is being over done myself. Episode 9 had 9 H events. Other than some random kisses at the party, only one had bisexual scenes. That was Jessy and Rai after MC fucked Rai the morning after the party.

Episode 10 part 1 also had 9 H scenes. The (skippable) Jessy-Nikki was the only GG scene.

The next story I write will have the perfect harem. They will all be straight, directly related to you and virgin. (including your mother) (y)

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
The next story I write will have the perfect harem. They will all be straight, directly related to you and virgin (including your mother).
So... are you going with a biological mom that after her hubsand died she went for a hymenoplasty?
Or are you thinking mad scientist mom, biological clock ticking, birth from test tube sci-fi?

Either way, I can't wait. finish this up please...

/s

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes