ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so a male bouncer for the rogues rebuild......i hope he is gay or with a strong husband/wife relationship if not another one we nned to keep eyes wide open........and for the dj ,i would like someone like [paris hilton ]joking no but a female dj is pretty dope

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Several have said it already. But it is the most sensible so, it bears repeating. The Rogues will need hang arounds, prospects and new members to remain viable. They will have to be males since females are not allowed to be members - house mice, sweet butts or Ol' Ladies. Who better to become a bouncer/prospect than a former member of MC's elite military unit? I'm also gonna say he won't be gay. No disrespect... Just doesn't fit. So, yeah, at some point there may be more Ol' Ladies who belong to someone besides MC. Deal with it. :cool: It's all cool. (y)

On a separate note. I have seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
skills and I'm impressed. But Imma gonna replay chpt 10 pt 1 and
No judgement. Jus' Sayin'

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Several have said it already. But it is the most sensible so, it bears repeating. The Rogues will need hang arounds, prospects and new members to remain viable. They will have to be males since females are not allowed to be members - house mice, sweet butts or Ol' Ladies. Who better to become a bouncer/prospect than a former member of MC's elite military unit? I'm also gonna say he won't be gay. No disrespect... Just doesn't fit. So, yeah, at some point there may be more Ol' Ladies who belong to someone besides MC. Deal with it. :cool: It's all cool. (y)

On a separate note. I have seen
skills and I'm impressed. But Imma gonna replay chpt 10 pt 1 and
No judgement. Jus' Sayin'
Mot,
"No judgement" You nailed it perfectly. That is exactly the way I intended the scene to be approached no matter which path you chose. (y)

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so i try to understand here ...you put candi as ...what?if you wann arespect jailbird ...why try to hook up with candi? so if i choose to respect jailbrid wishes, im wrong ? and if i dont do that still im worng.....please maybe im too biased but expalin a little more wich one do you considerd the right path

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
LWtbo should give a master class on winding people up! (trolling) He is devilishly subtle in doing it. He'll have you going way down the rabbit hole before you realize it. :sneaky:

Just saying... :cool:
Oh, I could tell. That's why I was just playing with him and defusing the situation before somebody took the bait and started arguing over nothing.

I figured you had a good reason for settling on the army buddy route, and further fleshing out the club is as good a reason as any. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wake up Phat! :D

Facepalm away bro! I enjoy triggering the emotionally frail! :ROFLMAO:

It was good getting some family time. Being out shot by my grandsons was humbling though. :(
My daughter and son-in-law have 120 acres 2-1/2 hours south of where I live. When Hank sang "A country boy can survive.", he was singing about them.

Of course, there are plenty of capable women that would be kickass (literally) bouncers. There used to be a leather dyke bar in the city that had a bouncer with bigger guns (biceps) than I had at the time.

12 gauge all the way baby! It didn't help that the following morning we shot our scary black guns for a couple of hours. (5.56, 7.62 x 39, 7.62 x 51)
I'm awake, boss! I'm fully awake!
You should know by now when I get triggered. That was NOT triggered, nor am I now.
Love Hank II's Country Boy Can Survive! Great tune! The one that better describes me (apart from me not drinking much or often now, that part used to fit me better) is Charlie Daniel's Long Haired Country Boy.
"If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country boy alone!" Damn straight, Charlie! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

For larger calibers I prefer the AR platform weapons systems, AR-15, AR-10... that kind of rifle. The recoil pin and spring system in the butt really sucks up the recoil and keeps it out of my shoulder. I would love to have a Springfield Armory M1A (civilian M14) in .308/7.62X51mm NATO. But, it just kicks too damned hard for my crippled up, arthritic ass! The AR-10 is a much smoother shooter for an old geezer like me. And hell, the AR-15 is an awful lot like shooting an air rifle for all the more recoil they have! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I can still hip fire a 12 gauge but prefer not to. I'd rather not be close enough to hostiles to need it! I'm far more deadly with an AR-15 between 50-300 meters away. I don't go for all of those fancy optics either, just old school iron peep site and front post is all I need to part a bug from it's ass at 300 meters. Yeah... it's like that. But, I am much more likely to loose an arrow than fire a shot. I'm a wicked shot with a bow.

Just razzing you about your choice of a male bouncer, my friend.

Glad you had some quality family time, Dima. Family first, always. I may razz you on occasion but you should know by now that I love Long Road Home. It really IS one of my all time favorite AVNs.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

LWtbo should give a master class on winding people up!
I wouldn't know. I set his prankster ass to ignore along with all the other joker's that just think with their machismo and tiny dicks. But, you called him subtle... I disagree. He's about as subtle as a three dollar bill!

MC could accept/ not accept, for the ones that didn't feel right about any engagement with Jaybird's Ol' lady.
Yeah... I didn't feel right about having sex with Candi but did it anyway. Old man gave permission, she asked, does just dropping my pants count as saying yes??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

How could I say "no" to this face???
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.03.21 - 10.31.51.69.png

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
so i try to understand here ...you put candi as ...what?if you wann arespect jailbird ...why try to hook up with candi? so if i choose to respect jailbrid wishes, im wrong ? and if i dont do that still im worng.....please maybe im too biased but expalin a little more wich one do you considerd the right path
Assuming you are not being purposely obtuse, the point is that there is no wrong. Think of it as a free pass. Choose to support only or choose more. It's up to you.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure: machismo = strong or aggressive masculine pride reminds me of someone (look's in Phat's direction).
here's hopeing I stay on his Ignore list will save him throwing any more hissy fit's and name calling.
And that machismo comment certainly can't be aimed at me I have no pride masculine or otherwise.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'm awake, boss! I'm fully awake!
You should know by now when I get triggered. That was NOT triggered, nor am I now.
Love Hank II's Country Boy Can Survive! Great tune! The one that better describes me (apart from me not drinking much or often now, that part used to fit me better) is Charlie Daniel's Long Haired Country Boy.
"If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country boy alone!" Damn straight, Charlie! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

For larger calibers I prefer the AR platform weapons systems, AR-15, AR-10... that kind of rifle. The recoil pin and spring system in the butt really sucks up the recoil and keeps it out of my shoulder. I would love to have a Springfield Armory M1A (civilian M14) in .308/7.62X51mm NATO. But, it just kicks too damned hard for my crippled up, arthritic ass! The AR-10 is a much smoother shooter for an old geezer like me. And hell, the AR-15 is an awful lot like shooting an air rifle for all the more recoil they have! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I can still hip fire a 12 gauge but prefer not to. I'd rather not be close enough to hostiles to need it! I'm far more deadly with an AR-15 between 50-300 meters away. I don't go for all of those fancy optics either, just old school iron peep site and front post is all I need to part a bug from it's ass at 300 meters. Yeah... it's like that. But, I am much more likely to loose an arrow than fire a shot. I'm a wicked shot with a bow.

Just razzing you about your choice of a male bouncer, my friend.

Glad you had some quality family time, Dima. Family first, always. I may razz you on occasion but you should know by now that I love Long Road Home. It really IS one of my all time favorite AVNs.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I wouldn't know. I set his prankster ass to ignore along with all the other joker's that just think with their machismo and tiny dicks. But, you called him subtle... I disagree. He's about as subtle as a three dollar bill!

Yeah... I didn't feel right about having sex with Candi but did it anyway. Old man gave permission, she asked, does just dropping my pants count as saying yes??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How could I say "no" to this face???
View attachment 2485117
That's a damn good tune as well. If you want to understand the part of the country we live in, YouTube "Choctaw Bingo" written by James McMurtry. It was covered by Ray Wylie Hubbard as well.

We shot my Springfield M1A QCB. It is a beast, but the kick isn't bad. Well at least it's not compared to my 12-gauge pump with a solid butt plate.

No worries Phat! I like the back-and-forth banter.

Say no to Candi? Not me bro.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
BTW: Desert == arid land with usually sparse vegetation; dessert == a course that concludes a meal. (happens during the conversation with Katie during steak dinner)

Love the game and the attention to detail like the caps to a beer bottle (removing them before drinking) and the like.

Love the banter.

The only (minor) issue I've seen that has stuck to my mind is the use of "woke" in describing those self-centered jackasses on Jaybird's ol'lady (forgot her name) used when talking about the useless city council members. Woke implies she is a radical-right individual. To date, I do not attribute that stance to any of the Rogues. The Minions... that's another story.
Desert, dessert errors corrected. Thanks for the heads up.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's a damn good tune as well. If you want to understand the part of the country we live in, YouTube "Choctaw Bingo" written by James McMurtry. It was covered by Ray Wylie Hubbard as well.

We shot my Springfield M1A QCB. It is a beast, but the kick isn't bad. Well at least it's not compared to my 12-gauge pump with a solid butt plate.

No worries Phat! I like the back-and-forth banter.

Say no to Candi? Not me bro.
No? No, no, no.... Read that shit again!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Yeah... I didn't feel right about having sex with Candi but did it anyway. Ol'man gave permission, she asked, does just dropping my pants count as saying yes???
No way I'm saying no to Candi!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Didn't let the fact that it didn't feel right stop me from taking all she offered.

IMHO, the M14 and it's civilian counterpart, the M1A is the finest battle rifle ever made. It's just too damned much for my crippled old ass to shoulder these days. Sniper Legend Chuck Mawhinney loved his Remington 700 aka M40 but chose the M14 with a Starlight scope when defending his position against multiple targets attempting to ford a river to overtake his unit's position... Sixteen shots for sixteen kills and after firing in vain to hit Mawhinney, the rest of the enemy soldiers retreated... Yeah... I love the M14!!!

I love our back and forth banter as well, my friend. :)

As to Choctaw Bingo... love it! It's the latest addition to my "Country Folk" playlist on my YT channel! Thanks for that!

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I took it to mean he/she was interested in Bob. :oops:

Of course, the person is so brave. They locked their profile so can't understand where they are coming from.

*Yawn* Stuff like that says more about the reviewer, than it does the game.
Probably disappointed this was about actual bikers and not that guy from the fucking Village People.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I wish you had some Fan Sigs, man! I love your game. I would def have one at the bottom of my posts!

EDIT: I just copied the URL from the image in one of the other person's post. I don't know where they came from.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes