c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The lack of the tag, it may be because the MC isn't the one committing it
Nop. More like nobody have reported it and maybe the uploader or other staff seen as it only a few scene in a great amount, thus they didn't add it.

Reactions: FatGiant

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It may not be much, but that doesn't make me stop thinking about it and sighing for more...

The lack of the tag, it may be because the MC isn't the one committing it. Even if he is part of it, the MC isn't the one IN the blood relation. Maybe. Or, it's just a matter of

View attachment 2878749
It is probably fine print under the step-landlady clause. This stuff can get really complicated... more like... brain meltdown...
brainexplosion.gif

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)
Yes... as in all of the above. You have a variety ranging from easily obtained girls to quite a bit more challenging. Most are amicable and take to MC quickly but there are some that require patience and nurturing. OBD creates exceptional characters and tells a rather intriguing story. That is as honest an answer as I can give, my friend. Hope it helps. Enjoy the game. The real proof is in the playing.

The initial LI that become involved with MC take to him rather quickly but not all are so fast to jump his bones. This is a game that allows the MC to have many LI throughout the course of the game. Most stay with him as the story continues, others are not in a position to follow as MC travels on his long road. However, we may yet see some of those lovely ladies return in the future as there were no break ups, merely parting of ways as MC traveled on... There is no lack of sexy good times in this AVN yet the story comes first and the sex is a natural extension of the story because real people have sex and so do our characters...

In relation to MC and all his many ladies, there is no ntr, cheating or cuckolding. There is a variety of FF and MFF content with MC and his LI. The other relationships of folks outside of our core characters can get up to some despicable shit that you may wish to skip. There are warnings for scenes that are likely triggers for some folks and an easy click to bypass that content. So, you don't have to look at some shit you find offensive or be with any LI you do not want. The options are up to you (mostly.)

In relation to the "slow burn" LI, MC has plenty of lovely hotties to occupy his desires while he gives TLC, time, attention and understanding to those who require a more gentle approach. There are a few virgins to win over, some easier than others, ranging from rather shy to "just put it in already!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Some of the LI have a ton of old emotional baggage and require more time to earn trust. Angelica is one of them. In fact, Angelica (stage name Reba), has completely sworn off men and has not had any real friends or family to love her or give her any decent human interaction since her sister was murdered. She is likely the slowest burn thus far. The latest update v1.0 part 2 promises that MC will finally make real progress with Angelica as well as Larisa who has likewise been a long time in coming around to MC.

As usual... I rambled on a few paragraphs when a sentence or two may have sufficed but I get that way talking about things I love.:love: I hope this helps you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Speaking of taking virgins... Jessy's first time... Enjoy :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.03.17 - 09.06.38.79.png

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yes... as in all of the above. You have a variety ranging from easily obtained girls to quite a bit more challenging. Most are amicable and take to MC quickly but there are some that require patience and nurturing. OBD creates exceptional characters and tells a rather intriguing story. That is as honest an answer as I can give, my friend. Hope it helps. Enjoy the game. The real proof is in the playing.

The initial LI that become involved with MC take to him rather quickly but not all are so fast to jump his bones. This is a game that allows the MC to have many LI throughout the course of the game. Most stay with him as the story continues, others are not in a position to follow as MC travels on his long road. However, we may yet see some of those lovely ladies return in the future as there were no break ups, merely parting of ways as MC traveled on... There is no lack of sexy good times in this AVN yet the story comes first and the sex is a natural extension of the story because real people have sex and so do our characters...

In relation to MC and all his many ladies, there is no ntr, cheating or cuckolding. There is a variety of FF and MFF content with MC and his LI. The other relationships of folks outside of our core characters can get up to some despicable shit that you may wish to skip. There are warnings for scenes that are likely triggers for some folks and an easy click to bypass that content. So, you don't have to look at some shit you find offensive or be with any LI you do not want. The options are up to you.

If relation to the "slow burn" LI, MC has plenty of lovely hotties to occupy his desires while he give TLC, time, attention and understanding to those who require a more gentle approach. There are a few virgins to win over, some easier than others, ranging from rather shy to "just put it in already!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Some of the LI have a ton of old emotional baggage and require more time to earn trust. Angelica is one of them. In fact, Angelica (stage name Reba), has completely sworn off men and has not had any real friends or family to love her or give her any decent human interaction since her sister was murdered. She is likely the slowest burn thus far. The latest update v1.0 part 2 promises that MC will finally make real progress with Angelica as well as Larisa who has likewise been a long time in coming around to MC.

As usual... I rambled on a few paragraphs when a sentence or two may have sufficed but I get that way talking about things I love.:love: I hope this helps you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Speaking of taking virgins... Jessy's first time... Enjoy :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
View attachment 2879247
Unlike some other ramblers on this site (me included) yours are a pleasure to read.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I found small error in the scene when Willow first blows Mc,Jessy said that Mc held her head despite i clearly chose no to do that when it was Jessy own first blow job

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes