comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
The funny thing is, I've been postponing playing this game for a bit now and I knew if I played, it'd hook me right away and well... It did. I've played it since yesterday and I can't believe why I postpone'd it, but I love it. Hopefully part 2 will drop soon enough so I can continue my journey.

I love the putt ride shots with Jessy, Katy, Candi & Willow tagging along, those are by far my favorite ones in the game, I wish we had more rides to go on with the girls but so far, it hasn't disappointed either, I just love it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The funny thing is, I've been postponing playing this game for a bit now and I knew if I played, it'd hook me right away and well... It did. I've played it since yesterday and I can't believe why I postpone'd it, but I love it. Hopefully part 2 will drop soon enough so I can continue my journey.

I love the putt ride shots with Jessy, Katy, Candi & Willow tagging along, those are by far my favorite ones in the game, I wish we had more rides to go on with the girls but so far, it hasn't disappointed either, I just love it.
welcome to the club then! A new update is out for patrons, should be public in a couple days

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, who do we think will take over as President of the Rogues after Stan is gone?

I can't see either Sluggo or Finn as president, maybe Gunner comes out of semi-retirement?

Or Dima throws us a curveball and takes the Rogues in to the 21st century and Della takes over (ooo, I like that option)!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So, who do we think will take over as President of the Rogues after Stan is gone?

I can't see either Sluggo or Finn as president, maybe Gunner comes out of semi-retirement?

Or Dima throws us a curveball and takes the Rogues in to the 21st century and Della takes over (ooo, I like that option)!
that's a good question, but I can easily see Sluggo taking over

Reactions: Hungover00 and c3p0

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021

Did Stan die?

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018

I like Stan too much and hope we can cut in line and get him that transplant. Find a 'volunteer' donor maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: comte bonfim

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

More time with Della, that wouldn't be such a bad thing :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I like Stan too much and hope we can cut in line and get him that transplant. Find a 'volunteer' donor maybe
Doubtful, it's our path to Della after all ;) But I would almost give her up to keep Stan......

More time with Della, that wouldn't be such a bad thing :ROFLMAO:
No, no it wouldn't :)

Sorry if I spoiled for some but my thought was that it it's been obvious from early on what's gonna happen.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My vote is on Sluggo, although Della is a fine candidate too. Yet, if Sluggo would be president, didn't make that his daughter (Lelley?) much more unapproachable?:unsure: I vote for Della, cause 21th century and so on and I'm a man whore who want them all...
But I would almost give her up to keep Stan......
I'm uncertained about this. Not that I don't like Stan, but more that I like Della and too much to give her up for Stan. And if he want his great boom at the end of his life, he shall have it, even if I must carry him to it.
No, no it wouldn't :)
More Della is almost never a bad idea.
Sorry if I spoiled for some but my thought was that it it's been obvious from early on what's gonna happen.
Agree with you. Stan end is foreshadowed since the first time we meet him.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My vote is on Sluggo, although Della is a fine candidate too. Yet, if Sluggo would be president, didn't make that his daughter (Lelley?) much more unapproachable?:unsure: I vote for Della, cause 21th century and so on and I'm a man whore who want them all...

I'm uncertained about this. Not that I don't like Stan, but more that I like Della and too much to give her up for Stan. And if he want his great boom at the end of his life, he shall have it, even if I must carry him to it.

More Della is almost never a bad idea.

Agree with you. Stan end is foreshadowed since the first time we meet him.
I said I'd "almost" give her up ;) She is my goddess and by all that is holy she will be mine!

But yeah, I think that would be my preference, Della taking over.

Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I kinda feel like Stan is about to dump the responsibilities of the club on the MC, with the tasks he gave the MC to uphold once he's gone. My first thought was he was giving the position to him, or maybe prepping the MC to become a full patch sooner because of all the work he's been putting for the MC already, most members already acknowledge the potential and the MC as a member, prospect (imo) was more of a formality to uphold MC traditions.

We haven't seen who the VP is or all the ranking members of the Rogues as far as I can tell, so it's hard to assume who's taking charge, although I love Sluggo, I doubt an Enforcer would jump straight into Pres like that, unless I'm missing something.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I kinda feel like Stan is about to dump the responsibilities of the club on the MC, with the tasks he gave the MC to uphold once he's gone. My first thought was he was giving the position to him, or maybe prepping the MC to become a full patch sooner because of all the work he's been putting for the MC already, most members already acknowledge the potential and the MC as a member, prospect (imo) was more of a formality to uphold MC traditions.

We haven't seen who the VP is or all the ranking members of the Rogues as far as I can tell, so it's hard to assume who's taking charge, although I love Sluggo, I doubt an Enforcer would jump straight into Pres like that, unless I'm missing something.
we have seen all members of the club already as per the dev... it's a small, depleted club. So there is not a whole lot to choose from for the next prez. MC won't be it most likely, he is still a prospect, and I doubt he will get his full patch before Stan dies, that takes time. And it's very unlikely that Della, a woman, would be included in the club, that's just not how it works in that culture. So my guess is Sluggo, he seems capable.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

NGL, your usage of MC(main character) and MC (Moto Club) made it very hard to understand what you're saying. In the end I don't disagree with what I managed to comprehend, unless I didn't understand anything.

Peace :)

• Haha
Reactions: comte bonfim

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Ohh... and the plot thickens, part 2 gave me mixed signals at the end. But overall, it was good to get some screen time with my girls a bit longer, hopefully part 3 doesn't take too long to drop either.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
First will be the war since Reba well you know if you played the game then we kinda made some people vanish there will be law enforcement and probably some agency will come investigate my wrong doings, i say my wrong doings because maybe someone else showed mercy to the dj skunk.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes