COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
"The incest is between Mother and Daughter."

So has it become family friendly for the MC to join or still just the mom and daughter bonding time?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

So has it become family friendly for the MC to join or still just the mom and daughter bonding time?
well there should but not much happens between mother and daughter so not that needed.
It may not be much, but that doesn't make me stop thinking about it and sighing for more...

The lack of the tag, it may be because the MC isn't the one committing it. Even if he is part of it, the MC isn't the one IN the blood relation. Maybe. Or, it's just a matter of

View attachment 2878749

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
My vote is on Sluggo, although Della is a fine candidate too. Yet, if Sluggo would be president, didn't make that his daughter (Lelley?) much more unapproachable?:unsure: I vote for Della, cause 21th century and so on and I'm a man whore who want them all...
I've seen this mentioned elsewhere in the thread and I hate to burst your bubble but, Ol' Lady's are not patch holders or members of the club. Therefore, they can not hold office!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Only the Windows was shared by the person who posted it...will have to wait for the public release for that and Mac, unless someone makes a port. Don't think public is that far off.
Won't be for Android. It is over 2 GB and de doesn't have a testing device, thus no official Android ports.
Can try the Android port request thread.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

There are no relatives of the MC in the game.

I've seen this mentioned elsewhere in the thread and I hate to burst your bubble but, Ol' Lady's are not patch holders or members of the club. Therefore, they can not hold office!
Which is why I suggested the Rogues join the 21st century when I posted it......

It's a fantasy world built by the dev, if he wants Della to take over the Rogues that is what will happen....

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020

Lol, i did rewrote a bit after the first few updates where out, so that the mc and the mother were siblings, so i played with brother+sister and uncle+niece but didn't make a backup for it. :ROFLMAO:

edit: technically a half-sister*

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes