Nov 19, 2021
I still wonder how many people actually played the beginning of the game and got the first "happy ending." I mean there had to be people that just played through that and thought, "Welp...I guess that's it." And never touched it again. And if that's the case...what the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I still wonder how many people actually played the beginning of the game and got the first "happy ending." I mean there had to be people that just played through that and thought, "Welp...I guess that's it." And never touched it again. And if that's the case...what the hell.
They shouldn't if they bother to read. Below is what is at the end of the "Good Guy" ending.

"You have reached the \"Good Guy\" ending of Long Road Home, but it's not the end of the story."
"Use your save from when you decided to deal with JD or turn him into the police."
"Choose \"Deal with JD\" to continue the story."

If they are skipping, they'll probably blow right past that. :rolleyes:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tracey, not Rai is the head ginger here, dude. Rai is second fiddle at best. And, they don't come much finer than Larisa, Angelica and my dear, sweet, sexy Jessy! But, I'm not leaving out Katy or Willow either. I'll take them... you can have all the Rai you want, okay?
You're at least partly right, Phat. RaiRai has a fiddle that I love to play... :p As to the other girls... Ya know I love 'em all. It's a harem, dude. Fuck best girl, best MILF, 1st Ol' lady, second sweet butt... Nah... Fuck 'em all and keep 'em happy... Start the day with Juicy Jessy and end it with some sweet Nicki nectar, I say. Tracey can be my mamma and RaiRai my prom date. I'll never leave Kat or Katy wantin' or Della without her due. Yep fuck 'em all. The long and short and the tall. Keep the harem smilin' and the Rogues rollin' 'till there ain't no more road to ride! :cool:

Roll on, Phat.
easy.gif

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thats fine with me Phat, more Rai Rai for Mot and me :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There were three reason's Rai got bumped from my personal top favorites: 1) The body piercings, nipples are bad enough yet not a full disqualifier... However... The labia piercing is a "hell no" for me. I can just imagine eating her out, getting her right to the edge of a tidal wave of gushing orgasms but with all the licking and fingering my beard seems to have become entangled with the labia ring... so... when I pull back just as the tide begins to rise and spray, my whiskers are unceremoniously ripped out by the roots yet nowhere near the pain that Rai is experiencing as she raises her sobbing eyes to meet mine and I can feel the metal ring and what can only be a piece of her labia... Dangling from my blood soaked beard... Yeah... Not into genital piercing at all, ever... 2) The owned collar she wore to the party. MC wants to keep it light, love without anchors like Dee's chest art. Rai goes full on slave mode and it's a turn off. Don't call me master... Papa is just fine, baby girl...:love::devilish: 3) No anal, not even willing to try; won't dance at the club any more; the wild child act is just frosting and cake decoration... a total façade!

The few things that keep Rai in my good graces are her closeness with Jessy and that wonderful good morning fuck after the party with Jessy still passed out on the bed! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: TBH, I do like Rai a lot but she's more Jessy's GF than MC's IMHO. Larisa is MY GF, not Jessy's and I'm hoping we can share Oxana :devilish::love::devilish:

But, I stay open to possibilities... I'm here to enjoy an intriguing story and have my MC get his serious fuck on with goddess gorgeous hotties! Huzzah! :geek:(y) For instance... My mind wandered off wondering how Rin and Nikki will hit it off or Oxana too for that matter... Three hot ladies in the room with MC... Brings to mind the hotel scene with MC, Brooke, Jessy and Tracey from the early game.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y) RFFR
grlb0bf.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhiimfox

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You're at least partly right, Phat. RaiRai has a fiddle that I love to play... :p As to the other girls... Ya know I love 'em all. It's a harem, dude. Fuck best girl, best MILF, 1st Ol' lady, second sweet butt... Nah... Fuck 'em all and keep 'em happy... Start the day with Juicy Jessy and end it with some sweet Nicki nectar, I say. Tracey can be my mamma and RaiRai my prom date. I'll never leave Kat or Katy wantin' or Della without her due. Yep fuck 'em all. The long and short and the tall. Keep the harem smilin' and the Rogues rollin' 'till there ain't no more road to ride! :cool:

Roll on, Phat.
View attachment 2922909
:cool:
View attachment hrjrr0m.webm

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I can just imagine eating her out, getting her right to the edge of a tidal wave of gushing orgasms but with all the licking and fingering my beard seems to have become entangled with the labia ring...
I have an industrial in my right ear and it invariably snags the hair of girls who hug me on that side. All part of the evil master plan. ;)
And my lady, she liked to refer to my beard as her handhold anyway....

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I can't go to these kind of endings. It's a Harem game, so Gotta catch'em all. And is the same reason I didn't do the Emma Solo Ending in My Bully is My Lover.

My only regret was not doing the "bad boy" stuff on early game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dammit! That was humorous prophecy, not a goddamn death threat! What the actual fuck? And, for the record... dilemma or in your case here Di(lem)ma has a double mm, not just one. Meh... and, here I thought you were a friend... No more crawling inside the R2D2 shell to team up with you on Halloween... I see how it is...

Misadventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:
View attachment 2922481
You've broke my old man joke, not nice.:cautious:
At least I had a fast recovery thanks to your pic. Also it is always the trick to look innocent and let R2D2 take the blame.:p

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
They shouldn't if they bother to read. Below is what is at the end of the "Good Guy" ending.

"You have reached the \"Good Guy\" ending of Long Road Home, but it's not the end of the story."
"Use your save from when you decided to deal with JD or turn him into the police."
"Choose \"Deal with JD\" to continue the story."

If they are skipping, they'll probably blow right past that. :rolleyes:
I played the good guy route first. That ending made go all Homer Simpson and go DOH!!! but it gave me a good chuckle.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I played the good guy route first. That ending made go all Homer Simpson and go DOH!!! but it gave me a good chuckle.
At that point in the story, MC is making a decision. So, I play the short dark humor, "good guy" ending first as if MC is thinking in his mind how the scene would play out if he made that choice. But, then he comes to his senses (with a quick reload) and we proceed with, as Paul Harvey used to say so eloquently, "and now, the rest of the story." :)

Love LRH! RFFR. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
LRH Baby Bumping...Screenshot 2022-09-11 122316.png
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

• Haha
Reactions: Landerk and motseer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't recall it being *quite* as explicit about the good ending being not what you want when I first got there as it was the last time I checked it out, but it was enough to get me to go back and visit JD again.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I don't recall it being *quite* as explicit about the good ending being not what you want when I first got there as it was the last time I checked it out, but it was enough to get me to go back and visit JD again.
I always play the good guy route. The PS3 game Infamous, I could never play the evil route. I'd delete the saves and start back on the good route again and again.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
At that point in the story, MC is making a decision. So, I play the short dark humor, "good guy" ending first as if MC is thinking in his mind how the scene would play out if he made that choice. But, then he comes to his senses (with a quick reload) and we proceed with, as Paul Harvey used to say so eloquently, "and now, the rest of the story." :)

Love LRH! RFFR. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2923501
Y'all come back now, ya hear?
Looking back if I'd had my shit together, I'd made "Shithead" a bitch and her knocked up too! :p

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yes very much so. It was very clever move to have that "good guy" ending.
Clever? You're giving me too much credit. Once I realized I overloaded my capacity to produce three different paths (Good guy, Anti-hero, Evil fuck.) and cobbled a way out of it. :LOL:

I still have in the back of my mind to go back and continue the Good guy path once LRH is wrapped up.

Just a goofy, lighthearted story of their lives as MC trys to nail every woman in that Podunk town. :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes