tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Sounds like you wandered into the wrong game, dude.
Why, because of the polyamory? Nah. I just mentally change dialogue or quickly skip any F/F stuff with girls that I don't want to be intimate with each other. I really like the story, which is the main point of a game for me. The renders are also really nice. The sex part is like third on the list for me. As long as it's not NTR or rape or some other kink I'm absolutely not into, I don't mind skipping a few parts of a sex scene.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well, if in your storie she is your girlfriends, etc., than that may be very difficulty to achieve. I'm more the they are over 15 000 games out on the zone, if one isn't to my liking I just try the next. Yet, I can, at some length understand the will for it.

And btt:

Nice and all, but I personal would like more "Riding Willow".:whistle::love:
Shhhh! :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why, because of the polyamory? Nah. I just mentally change dialogue or quickly skip any F/F stuff with girls that I don't want to be intimate with each other. I really like the story, which is the main point of a game for me. The renders are also really nice. The sex part is like third on the list for me. As long as it's not NTR or rape or some other kink I'm absolutely not into, I don't mind skipping a few parts of a sex scene.
Don't give a shit what you do or don't like. You complain too much. That doesn't fly in this forum. Going to do what I should have done when I first saw your post...

Reactions: Elduriel

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Don't give a shit what you do or don't like. You complain too much. That doesn't fly in this forum. Going to do what I should have done when I first saw your post...
Eh, doesn't bother me one bit. Seeing as I barely post on this forum, and I don't think I've ever really complained about anything, not sure where you got that in regards to me. But that's your prerogative, so you do you, boo.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
I enjoyed that game until it forced me to have relationship with Angelica. I dislike her so much, I dont want her to be near any other girl in harem. I like to have agency in games and ability to choose content, so that decision on dev part is pretty disappointing.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I enjoyed that game until it forced me to have relationship with Angelica. I dislike her so much, I dont want her to be near any other girl in harem. I like to have agency in games and ability to choose content, so that decision on dev part is pretty disappointing.
If you don't like Angelica for the reasons I assume you don't like her, then I don't think you've been paying much attention to the story, you aren't holding control are you? Also, some devs make unavoidable LI's for the sake of cutting down dev time, this is especially true with harem games that have central characters who are always around each other. If they were all optional, there would be so much extra work needed for the dev it would slow down updates drastically. I'm not saying this is the devs reasoning, but it's pretty common around here.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
If you don't like Angelica for the reasons I assume you don't like her, then I don't think you've been paying much attention to the story, you aren't holding control are you? Also, some devs make unavoidable LI's for the sake of cutting down dev time, this is especially true with harem games that have central characters who are always around each other. If they were all optional, there would be so much extra work needed for the dev it would slow down updates drastically. I'm not saying this is the devs reasoning, but it's pretty common around here.
I dislike her for her internal thoughts, i can assume that it is her real personality and I dislike her both as Rebe and as Angelica and her backstory dont change that. I know why dev can put mandatory LI, but doing this that late in game nad with character that is written to be polarizing is weird idea, especially that she isnt only forced in relationship with MC, but his girls too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I dislike her for her internal thoughts, i can assume that it is her real personality and I dislike her both as Rebe and as Angelica and her backstory dont change that. I know why dev can put mandatory LI, but doing this that late in game nad with character that is written to be polarizing is weird idea, especially that she isnt only forced in relationship with MC, but his girls too.
Chapter 1 of 3 is "late in the game"?

Her's is a classic "redemption arc" (i'm using it loosely since she hasn't really done anything bad) which she's almost completed in the last update.....

Reactions: motseer

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah at the time I didn't like her either since it looked like she was being set up as mole, but as we saw it in recent updates, her character and personality improved a lot, she is for sure top 5 for me after the latest update.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
MC's assignment was to keep an eye on her, gain her confidence and, if possible, turn her against Barb. I don't think she is forced on MC as a LI. I remember there being choices... That said, I'm a little vague on what they were without going back and checking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
MC's assignment was to keep an eye on her, gain her confidence and, if possible, turn her against Barb. I don't think she is forced on MC as a LI. I remember there being choices... That said, I'm a little vague on what they were without going back and checking.
Nah, u cant reject her. The only choice was in last update if u like to be Alpha male or Friends with benefits. If there were choices to dont have any sexual relationship with her I would choose that and if i remember MC is now in sex buisness with her (again u cant reject proposition, at least u can choose if u want Jessi to participate).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nah, u cant reject her. The only choice was in last update if u like to be Alpha male or Friends with benefits. If there were choices to dont have any sexual relationship with her I would choose that and if i remember MC is now in sex buisness with her (again u cant reject proposition, at least u can choose if u want Jessi to participate).
If that's the case then I guess I'll fall back on HornyyPussy's "redemption arc". I remember thinking early on when she's introduced into the story that there was likely more to her. I never cared for her much as Reba but, once she takes off the makeup and starts opening up I like her a lot more. Sometimes ya just gotta take one for the team, dude... Just do it for Jessie... she's always been hot for her. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes