c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I made my own biker babe, also it is annoying to make costume changes in renpy too many renders needed for each piece of clothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bet is Cyberpunk 2077, if this is true, then at least put her on a bike and make a pic.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well my potato is in need of fertilizer by that i mean a brand new rig so i am thankful i can do that and play this game.

Reactions: c3p0

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No issue with sound so far, it's more missing images or scripts errors these days.
Quite a number of errors from text to story itself.
Now to set the game in adequate folder and try it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No issue with sound so far, it's more missing images or scripts errors these days.
It's weird how different it is for people, I think I've had one error through the whole game.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Are you using the 10.2 Hotfix that's posted on the OP? You may still find some typos, but you shouldn't be seeing errors and missing images. I'd do I fresh install of the posted 10.1 and then the 10.2 Hotfix. Your saves should still work unless they are corrupted.

Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
HornyyPussy
You have to remember some players expect WT's in the form of a Mod or perhaps even PDF on the games OP.
The same people that wouldn't even consider that the Dev might know what their doing.
And "I don't know"let's say of actually provided one in game via the preference screen.
Also for some of these players it's doubtfull they are even aware there is a preference screen in their game.
Let alone that they might of actually read it.
The sort of people you can't expect would be able to use search to search a thread for the Key Word "Walkthrough"
Just to try find out first if there is a WT and how they can either use it or aquire it.
Before say typeing a moan lamenting the lack something that is actuallt there.
If only they had bothered to look first rather than type.

Just Sayin.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HornyyPussy
You have to remember some players expect WT's in the form of a Mod or perhaps even PDF on the games OP.
The same people that wouldn't even consider that the Dev might know what their doing.
And "I don't know"let's say of actually provided one in game via the preference screen.
Also for some of these players it's doubtfull they are even aware there is a preference screen in their game.
Let alone that they might of actually read it.
The sort of people you can't expect would be able to use search to search a thread for the Key Word "Walkthrough"
Just to try find out first if there is a WT and how they can either use it or aquire it.
Before say typeing a moan lamenting the lack something that is actuallt there.
If only they had bothered to look first rather than type.

Just Sayin.
Fair enough my friend, fair enough :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
if I remember right there is actually an info screen somewhere in the game about the EZ mode, but it's not at the beginning, maybe it would be a good idea to move it there
Yeah, i think so too but i can't for the life of me remember where it was

Reactions: Elduriel
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes