McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
hi I saw incest and pregnancy tags, is it for ending only?
As stated somewhere above my post, its just an early ending, an a single render too, if I recall. AND non nude, just fully clothed.

Since this game has taken place in span of a couple weeks?, we will probably never ever see non-ending pregnancy scenes, certainly not nude, and no pregnant sex scenes.

And just mentioning "i'm pregnant" shouldn't yield pregnant tag like it does in many games threads here at this site, very very sad.

Reactions: w_Stew

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
As stated somewhere above my post, its just an early ending, an a single render too, if I recall. AND non nude, just fully clothed.

Since this game has taken place in span of a couple weeks?, we will probably never ever see non-ending pregnancy scenes, certainly not nude, and no pregnant sex scenes.

And just mentioning "i'm pregnant" shouldn't yield pregnant tag like it does in many games threads here at this site, very very sad.
Depending on your choices, a couple of pregnancies will be in Chapter two. It won't be an end game event.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I tried the good path to let Quack live and the developer said nope not in this game you still got to use your schlong, i know shame on me.
yeh but atleast you know it's wasn't your fault, you couldn't help it if Quack was too stupid to know when it was best to keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Sorry for being anoying but the urination, is that worth playing for?
Is it a theme or just somebody taking a leak?
Is it not sexy as hell when your ol' lady squats in front of you and lets it rip??? Makes my dick hard as a rock! I know it's not for everyone but it is so one of my main fetishes... Watching that, then she gets back on the bike and hugs me tight pressing her breasts into my back as we ease on down the road...

Reactions: Dimitri57

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I made my own biker babe, also it is annoying to make costume changes in renpy too many renders needed for each piece of clothing consider it fan art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes