markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I'm with the party they throw for the MC when they propose him to be a biker and I'm starting to dislike Reba's character a lot. She is a predatory lesbian who I don't understand what she means in a male mc game. I don't mind all the stuff that the others bring up because deep down the guy they like is the MC and even though they have fun they still think about him. but Rega is another matter. This is clearly a rival apart from the mc. At least as far as I've gotten. If this feeling finally not wears off, I will unfortunately abandon this game. And I like it a lot and as I have already said, although I am not a fan of the lesbian theme, in this game I don't care because it is well done. But Reba is a red flag that I couldn't pass
Keep playing Reba i wont say her real name cause spoilers shes alot more complicated

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I'm with the party they throw for the MC when they propose him to be a biker and I'm starting to dislike Reba's character a lot. She is a predatory lesbian who I don't understand what she means in a male mc game. I don't mind all the stuff that the others bring up because deep down the guy they like is the MC and even though they have fun they still think about him. but Rega is another matter. This is clearly a rival apart from the mc. At least as far as I've gotten. If this feeling finally not wears off, I will unfortunately abandon this game. And I like it a lot and as I have already said, although I am not a fan of the lesbian theme, in this game I don't care because it is well done. But Reba is a red flag that I couldn't pass
Honestly, I was with you (maybe not on dumping the game), and I would've been disappointed if there wasn't an option to bury her in the desert; preferably with the obligatory pissing. Just stick with it, though. There's a lot of character development in a relatively short span of time.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Honestly, I was with you (maybe not on dumping the game), and I would've been disappointed if there wasn't an option to bury her in the desert; preferably with the obligatory pissing. Just stick with it, though. There's a lot of character development in a relatively short span of time.
Yeah I'm really looking forward to her proposal of letting MC cuck her clients

• Haha
Reactions: Renfield42069

terqwe

Jul 24, 2022
Does anyone encounter this error
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/bg/eye.jpg'
when playing v10.1 Part 3? If yes any fix to apply?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Sounds like a simple missing image. Just continue, usually its only one render misnamed. Needs to be fixed by the dev if you're not into renpy coding...

Reactions: terqwe

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Sounds like a simple missing image. Just continue, usually its only one render misnamed. Needs to be fixed by the dev if you're not into renpy coding...
yes its it known issue
just hit ignore and continue
Dima already posted the missing file:
I think I figured it out. Are you using the Ep 10 part 3 patch? I fucked up and didn't put the eye open image in the patched version. Unzip the attached file and put it you Long Road Home folder. That should correct the error.

Reactions: terqwe

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Oh dang, I was liking this game until the dev decided to go full stupid with the amount of LIs, and it just keeps going... this is starting to feel like WVM... =/

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Lol, true... not even a fuckin' zoo has more duckfaces than WVM.

Still tho, it feels equally as ridiculous, whereas it didn't start that way.
it's not even close... for starters I couldn't name 70% of the girls nor do I care about them. Plot is basically non-existent. Compare that to LRH. I know all the LIs, they have personalities, and the game has a good plot that is steadily progressing. It's an insult to say the two are the same.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
it's not even close... for starters I couldn't name 70% of the girls nor do I care about them. Plot is basically non-existent. Compare that to LRH. I know all the LIs, they have personalities, and the game has a good plot that is steadily progressing. It's an insult to say the two are the same.
Ehhh... I'm sure a WVM fan could say the same about this game... although, to be fair, the plot IS better... or at least more compelling, but anyways, I'm not saying they're the same, I'm saying this game started feeling the same in terms of relationships at some point for me... you're all free to disagree with that.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Well it's always a damned if you do, damned if you don't type situation as a developer. Have a large cast and some people will complain it's too big. Have a small cast and some people will complain it's too small. I personally think LRH's cast has probably tipped a bit too far past the sweet spot, but it is what it is.

Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes