c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well it's always a damned if you do, damned if you don't type situation as a developer. Have a large cast and some people will complain it's too big. Have a small cast and some people will complain it's too small. I personally think LRH's cast has probably tipped a bit too far past the sweet spot, but it is what it is.
It goes for almost anything, in most case someone won't be happy with the decision you make as a dev. Sure, some of the may be doubtful or could even be wrong/bad, but it is what it is and the only way I say is to be upright about them and own them.
Don't know anyone who would make wrong/bad decision if he would have know it at the time he had make them. The rest everyone make some small or bigger mistake, it is what makes us us and in the best case we learn from them and grown up.

For this game, as for any others, it is, what it is. So either enjoy it for what it is or go search for another one that is more for your taste. I personally try to not interfere in the devs plan (that much). If I give some ideas, that could be used in the game, if they will be used, then I'm happy and if not, then I'm happy too.

Although I agree, that the cast is very big and as a result, we get little screen time per LI (that is purely mathematics nothing more). As other also stated the cast is unique and I haven't encountered a character that I would put under the label filler or is just here for diversity to fill the quote and please the players.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
At the moment I count 5 ol'ladys and one wife.. which is perfect to have one evening off per week. :D
Till their menstrual cycles all match up, then it's best to have 7 side chicks to visit that week. Just leave the ol' ladies and wife a shit load of wine and chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
Till their menstrual cycles all match up, then it's best to have 7 side chicks to visit that week. Just leave the ol' ladies and wife a shit load of wine and chocolate.
That's solution is either going to work flawlessly or get you killed, I feel like there's no inbetween with that XD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's why there's roomservice.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Oh dang, I was liking this game until the dev decided to go full stupid with the amount of LIs, and it just keeps going... this is starting to feel like WVM... =/
Not even close to wvm hell wvm isnt even about its main appeal anymore the basketball. Atleast LRH is still a gritty biker story that hasn't strayed away from its a appeal.

Reactions: Cat786

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
For this game, as for any others, it is, what it is. So either enjoy it for what it is or go search for another one that is more for your taste. I personally try to not interfere in the devs plan (that much). If I give some ideas, that could be used in the game, if they will be used, then I'm happy and if not, then I'm happy too.

Although I agree, that the cast is very big and as a result, we get little screen time per LI (that is purely mathematics nothing more). As other also stated the cast is unique and I haven't encountered a character that I would put under the label filler or is just here for diversity to fill the quote and please the players.
Oh, I'm not trying to change anything, not that I ever thought I could, because I'm not that stupid, and I'm also aware that it's too late at this point anyways.

I'm just disappointed because I was hopeful at the start that the game would be something different than the other ton of mindless harems out there. The plot is fairly interesting, but at this point it's getting bogged down by the fuck-fest of it all, hence my comparison to WVM.

Having just played the game, I would personnally disagree with your assessment of the LIs in this game, but whatever, I'm not gonna change your opinion and that's fine. You're right tho, I'll just move on to the next thing, I just wanted to leave my feedback, which is what these forums are for.

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
I have just finished the newest version and I think the dev is doing good work so far ... that said i think the dev should maybe add some kind of stat system . I mean you play a guy that went to jail ok but for some reason the guy looks a little buff maybe have some kind of fitness stat that you can raise , so far what I think dev should add to the game other than more story is a way to see your stats like str, vit, def maybe add some kind driving skill and maybe add gun skills hand gun, rifle, heavy gun since this game seems like it bikers vs bikers maybe add so kind of combat one on one , one on two , one on many...I really like this game for the story so far .
this may be off topic but when I play this game I am reminded of SOA . I mean reapers vs mayons. In this game its rogue's vs minons.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have just finished the newest version and I think the dev is doing good work so far ... that said i think the dev should maybe add some kind of stat system . I mean you play a guy that went to jail ok but for some reason the guy looks a little buff maybe have some kind of fitness stat that you can raise , so far what I think dev should add to the game other than more story is a way to see your stats like str, vit, def maybe add some kind driving skill and maybe add gun skills hand gun, rifle, heavy gun since this game seems like it bikers vs bikers maybe add so kind of combat one on one , one on two , one on many...I really like this game for the story so far .
this may be off topic but when I play this game I am reminded of SOA . I mean reapers vs mayons. In this game its rogue's vs minons.
OH GOD NO!!! No fucking stat system PLEASE! keep that shit in regular games........

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
OH GOD NO!!! No fucking stat system PLEASE! keep that shit in regular games........
LOL I don't know I think the game needs some stats. maybe only mc stats or gun stats . i mean your guy is a army dude he has to have some kind of gun skill , hand gun , rifle , or heavy gun. as far as mc stats maybe just str , vit , def , and driving...

• Angry
Reactions: Easylovin84

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
LOL I don't know I think the game needs some stats. maybe only mc stats or gun stats . i mean your guy is a army dude he has to have some kind of gun skill , hand gun , rifle , or heavy gun. as far as mc stats maybe just str , vit , def , and driving...
Nope, he REALLY doesn't.......

Reactions: Dimitri57

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Dude, this a Visual Novel, not Fallout
LOL I know this is a Visual Novel game and this game is not fallout. that said it still needs stats ... I don't know which stats it needs other then fitness or maybe gun stats . such as hand guns , rifles , or just heavy guns . and I think some kind of battle or combat system... so that we the players can kick the other bikers ass ...

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
LOL I know this is a Visual Novel game and this game is not fallout. that said it still needs stats ... I don't know which stats it needs other then fitness or maybe gun stats . such as hand guns , rifles , or just heavy guns . and I think some kind of battle or combat system... so that we the players can kick the other bikers ass ...
There are shit load sandbox games on there. This isn't one.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes