Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Dude, have you paid any attention? Ryker led spec ops in the military and did several tours.. who should train him? He mopped the floor with 2 minions the first evening at the fox hole. why are you so fixiated to train him? why do you want to waste time (dev programminig and us playing) with unnessesar stuff?
I call that bull sh_t ... ok He can fight hand to hand but what is he going to do If Minions used guns just like that scene when you leave Sadies you get attacked on your way back and you end up in the hospital... I mean if he had his gun would he be able to shoot and drive ... most likely not if he didn't have the training... most people can shoot if they stop to aim, but if you are driving a bike you may not shoot good inless it up close. driving and shooting req skill not your normal person or even a ex merc wouldn't know... most merc know how to shoot some can hit moving targets. but driving and shooting are different... some skill is required to do both...

oh and by the way I know that if the dev would put some kind of stats or skill system it would take longer on the updates I am sorry about that but if the dev did add the stats or skill thing then there is more replay value ... I mean take final fantasy x most players beat the game without maxing out there stats. other players beat the game with maxed out stats. its all about how you play do you want to short cut just to beat a game or do you want to be someone that beats the game with maxed out stats or skills...

I also know this is a vn game and not a rpg .. final fantasy x was just a ref ... that said the way this game is broken down between days and nights ... it's not bad but maybe change it like some of the other games that have something like 4 time periods ... that way maybe the mc could do more things ... I mean I recall a scene where the mc is doing work at the penthouse and something like 10 mins later its night and the mc at the bar. I mean some work takes long to finish. I get that but to use a whole day thats not right...I also recall a scene the land lady has a leak that job should take just a few hours but no it took alot longer...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Dude, have you paid any attention? Ryker led spec ops in the military and did several tours.. who should train him? He mopped the floor with 2 minions the first evening at the fox hole. why are you so fixiated to train him? why do you want to waste time (dev programminig and us playing) with unnessesar stuff?
Idk, I guess he wants him to train with a Jedi Master, or perhaps Chuck Norris?

*edit* Oh god... he's still bringing up stats... oh brother.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Idk, I guess he wants him to train with a Jedi Master, or perhaps Chuck Norris?

*edit* Oh god... he's still bringing up stats... oh brother.
People who sit in f95 and are dissatisfied with something in the game, it’s difficult to explain something to them... even if there was Chuck Norris Mc who fucks all the girls, they would find something to complain about :WeSmart:

Edit: This is quite an extensive discussion. when Mc is the strongest gigachad, they don’t like it, they say Mc fucks everyone easily... and when Mc is a simple dude without strong arms, they complain “Why is Mc such a weakling?" :Kappa:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
that maybe true but there was only that one flash back of that time that I recall. some guy riding a moped with a rpg on he's back... I mean if the dev is going to do bikers vs bikers thing the dev may want to put some kind gun or hand training in order to make the mc the bad ass he was when he was working for good old uncle sam ... the other stats would help with the safety of the club , hotel, and being able to finish certain things a bit faster. and better to protect the mc loved ones. I mean there is that one scene at the gym when he is lifting weights. maybe add a few more trips to the gym or add a gun range you could go to... I am sure you could learn about the different guns there and maybe be able to train gun or just shooting skills.
I mean you play a guy that is in jail because a mission went fubar or you just didn't follow orders I can't remember which it was... it a start so uncle sam did train you but you have been in jail for 3 or 4 years .. skills get rusty if not used and little time at the gym or shooting range would help not to be rusty... I know this is a vn game but stats would help with a few things in the game... such as str could make the mc be a bigger bad ass than he was. vit or fitness have more health or move just a bit faster. def is pretty much how much damage you can take or what kind of protection you have. gun or shooting skills hand gun, rifle, heavy gun. which gun would work the best at any given time. be it hand gun short to mid range rifle for mid to long range or heavy for when you just want to fire few hunread rounds or to keep bunch of assholes at bay. not too many people will line up if you bring out a m 249 saw mechine gun that would eat them for lunch or dinner. I would think that being a ex soldier you would have some people that could get you better guns...I mean if this game is going to be a WAR between rogues vs minions then those skills may help the over all game. I mean since the mc went to jail his skills most likely are rusty I mean hand to hand or gun skills . before he went to jail his skills were most likely around 8 to 9. jail most likely dropped those skills to 5 or 6.
that said if you could train those skills back to or better than before . most people would like to have the skills they had before.
No offense to games that employ a stat system, mini games or other busy work gimmicks, but all that does is give the allusion that you're actually doing something. Typically, this is done when you lack an actual story. (Sandbox)

That is not the case with LRH. We are just now at the first milestone of MC's journey; we are a long way from where this story is ultimately going to conclude.

I'm telling a story that isn't like any other AVN. Are there a lot of girls and fucking along the way? Hell yes!

New flash to the citizens and incels, bikers like to fuck! (A lot!)

You're obviously very passionate about your notion that MC needs training. You're right he does, but not military training. He is training to be a member of a 1% Motorcycle Club. Nuf said...

RFFR :cool: (y)

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
People who sit in f95 and are dissatisfied with something in the game, it’s difficult to explain something to them... even if there was Chuck Norris Mc who fucks all the girls, they would find something to complain about :WeSmart:

Edit: This is quite an extensive discussion. when Mc is the strongest gigachad, they don’t like it, they say Mc fucks everyone easily... and when Mc is a simple dude without strong arms, they complain “Why is Mc such a weakling?" :Kappa:
I don't know about most people but I do watch some of the game forums. this game just happens to be on my list of games that I like to play... so far I have tried to answer something like 4 other posts but most of the post are some thing like spam you get in your email it is things that you wished to not be a part of... that said to any body that has a problem with me posting about maybe the dev should add stats or a skill system it is just idea that I think would help . because the updates are taking 3 to 6 months before a new version comes out . my idea would maybe add a few hours or a few days to the current game as something extra to do... most games have a screen that says this is the end of current version or you get a map screen that doesn't go any where or something like that .... maybe if adding a stats or skills you could max out you would still be playing the game but with maxed stats or skills...

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
No offense to games that employ a stat system, mini games or other busy work gimmicks, but all that does is give the allusion that you're actually doing something. Typically, this is done when you lack an actual story. (Sandbox)

That is not the case with LRH. We are just now at the first milestone of MC's journey; we are a long way from where this story is ultimately going to conclude.

I'm telling a story that isn't like any other AVN. Are there a lot of girls and fucking along the way? Hell yes!

New flash to the citizens and incels, bikers like to fuck! (A lot!)

You're obviously very passionate about your notion that MC needs training. You're right he does, but not military training. He is training to be a member of a 1% Motorcycle Club. Nuf said...

RFFR :cool: (y)
Ok I get that. you said something about training to be a 1% motorcycle club. but what type of training? so far I have seen how to build the bike and how to ride said bike. I don't think the mc needs any training to get more lady's I think he got a good amount of lady's already... and since bikers seem very badass what going on with this so called war... I have played just about every version you have as of now and so far the games very good ... will you be adding a combat system?

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I don't know about most people but I do watch some of the game forums. this game just happens to be on my list of games that I like to play... so far I have tried to answer something like 4 other posts but most of the post are some thing like spam you get in your email it is things that you wished to not be a part of... that said to any body that has a problem with me posting about maybe the dev should add stats or a skill system it is just idea that I think would help . because the updates are taking 3 to 6 months before a new version comes out . my idea would maybe add a few hours or a few days to the current game as something extra to do... most games have a screen that says this is the end of current version or you get a map screen that doesn't go any where or something like that .... maybe if adding a stats or skills you could max out you would still be playing the game but with maxed stats or skills...
No offense but what you are describing is "useless filler", ppl have been complaining about that in Ubisoft games which they are actual games with interesting gameplay

Games made with renpy .. honestly a sad joke to add such useless stuff to make them longer
Wasting time seeing the same couple of images and same couple of text lines to grind stats or whatever
Personally I use "0x52_URM" mod to skip that crap in renpy games.

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ok I get that. you said something about training to be a 1% motorcycle club. but what type of training? so far I have seen how to build the bike and how to ride said bike. I don't think the mc needs any training to get more lady's I think he got a good amount of lady's already... and since bikers seem very badass what going on with this so called war... I have played just about every version you have as of now and so far the games very good ... will you be adding a combat system?
im 100% sure that there only will be AVN choice's that allow for story branches aside from have sex whit this girl yes/no and is scene will have a fetish is it your kink yes/no

like Dima said He's telling a story not making a video game
so anything that would considered a game mechanic stats/combat will not implemented in anyway in this avn

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
You must be trolling...
No I was asking a question about the training that was said... also if a biker war does break out if there was going be a combat system or if was going to be more like that scene in the bar where the mc kicks those two guys asses ...

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No I was asking a question about the training that was said... also if a biker war does break out if there was going be a combat system or if was going to be more like that scene in the bar where the mc kicks those two guys asses ...
Dude, dev already said no to training grind. Why are you so fanatic about this? The whole plot is his training to be a biker atm

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know, I regret that, after I hit the reply button, but...

Could you add a state, without any other purpose than utterly grind, which you could only increase every 5 min or you use 100 Dima points (each time) to avoid this cool down period. 100 Dima points can, obvious, brought for 5$.

I'm sure, at least one in this thread support Dima, if he add this utterly shit...

This whole post was brought to you by the sarcastic committee. ;)

Last edited:

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Dude, dev already said no to training grind. Why are you so fanatic about this? The whole plot is his training to be a biker atm
ok I understand the plot for the training to be a biker that doesn't mean you couldn't do other training too... maybe use other training to get other lady's for the mc. since bikers fuck a lot new lady's needed... as to the why .. I just think training in any stat or skill is needed wither its guns or just every day things like fixing the things in the hotel like that one scene where the land lady has a leak and it takes most of the day to fix. or when the mc is working on the penthouse deck that shouldn't take a whole day ... I know some people don't like grinding for stats or skills. but what if it was like the scene where the red head takes you to the gym ... I mean the mc had already said he wanted to hit the gym why not add it as a type of training?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ok I understand the plot for the training to be a biker that doesn't mean you couldn't do other training too... maybe use other training to get other lady's for the mc. since bikers fuck a lot new lady's needed... as to the why .. I just think training in any stat or skill is needed wither its guns or just every day things like fixing the things in the hotel like that one scene where the land lady has a leak and it takes most of the day to fix. or when the mc is working on the penthouse deck that shouldn't take a whole day ... I know some people don't like grinding for stats or skills. but what if it was like the scene where the red head takes you to the gym ... I mean the mc had already said he wanted to hit the gym why not add it as a type of training?
If we at that, can we add the funking morning routine too? I mean, it is absolutely mandatory to brush your tooth.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I know, I regret that, after I hit the reply button, but...

Coukd you add a state, without any other purpose than utterly grind, which you could only increase every 5 min or you use 100 Dima points (each time) to avoid this cool down period. 100 Dima points can, obvious, brought for 5$.

I'm sure, at least one in this thread support Dima, if he add this utterly shit...

This whole post was brought to you by the sarcastic committee. ;)
microtransactions in AVNs, there is an idea :ROFLMAO:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Look...
The only GRINDING that happens in this game is people rubbing their fun parts against each other.
The only FREEROAMING occurs in scenes where the MC rides his bike outside of the city.
The only SANDBOX mechanism occurs in MC's flashbacks when he was deployed overseas.
This is not a game with RPG mechanics and player stats.
And for the love of all that is good and precious, no effing' microtransactions! Don't jinx it! :p :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As somebody who likes stats and sandbox and all that himself - if done well it can add a more rounded feeling of progression and accomplishment in my eyes - uhm, no. Plain "no". By which I mean to say "Nope, not a good idea".

LRH was started as an AVN roughly 4 years ago which means the whole story, the whole progression, everything that is done here was made on that basis. You cannot just slap a new mechanic onto this, even if we all agreed that 'boxes would be more enjoyable, because it would basically mean the whole thing needs to restart. I mean, many story scenes could stay as themselves, but it would require a complete rethink of when or how those will be reached. It is not only adding the filler stuff, it is placing it, making a workable storyline if stats aren't met, account for different stats being reached at different levels, or similar. Unless you do it all linearily (Want to do X - do Y times of Z training now), in which case however it would not change the character of the game and just add the dreaded "needless filler".

"Stats and training" may be a good idea for other games, and it might have been a good idea for this ages ago - that can at least be debatable - but that ship has sailed, reached India, came back with tea, has been repurposed for coast guard services and later as a ferry so long ago, it is even debatable it is the same ship anymore.

Adding a completely new mechanic or idea to this now is just like going to some random non-incest game and suddenly asking to add a sister (never previously mentioned) because sisters are hot, or suddenly add BDSM to a vanilla game - it would be completely out of context, deter all but a very few even of those who like that content in general because here, for once, it just doesn't make sense.

Think of all the stories we hear from video games, movies, etc. where some exec suddenly got the idea "now X is popular, we must insert it into our game Y", even if "X" is a cover shooter mechanic and "Y" a pinball game, making really bad games. This idea with stats is just that. Except that sandboxes aren't even that much of a box office hit to begin with.

Edit: couple of typos

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes