soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
i found a bug that breaks my game atleast its with angel after the scene with larisa it take me all the way back to angel it also swaps my name which i dont like then few scenes after that u have jessy and reba or whatever her real name was again blowing u it tell u to go see stan and del but immediately ends the game if there is a fix please tell me or if u can tell me how to change the char variable name since i already have a save way past that but i restarted since i didnt wanna use that name

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i found a bug that breaks my game atleast its with angel after the scene with larisa it take me all the way back to angel it also swaps my name which i dont like then few scenes after that u have jessy and reba or whatever her real name was again blowing u it tell u to go see stan and del but immediately ends the game if there is a fix please tell me or if u can tell me how to change the char variable name since i already have a save way past that but i restarted since i didnt wanna use that name
You can use the "Ren'Py Save Editor" to change many variables in a save. It can be found in the "Tools and Tutorials" thread of the Discussion Forum. It's really simple to use to change your in-game name.

Aug 9, 2021
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 3] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE : Sorry for the delay, my work takes a lot of time so I didn't have time to update the mod. I will be offline from F95 for approximately 1 month, and will be back online on April 15th
Updated !!!
Sorry for the delay. Please check the NOTE too, Thanks~

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
If you want stats or skills that badly, just use that marvelous, and amazing thing that millennia of evolution has given you called a "brain." Then use that brain to conjure up yet another wonderful thing that humans tend to do called your "imagination."

AKA, use your imagination and as you play the game you are gaining stats and skills which you put into your imaginary stats and skill trees.

Because what you're mentioning isn't a "few hours" or "few days" of extra stuff that the dev has to do. You're talking at minimum months extra time, because he would have to add alternate scenarios, more rendering for those scenarios, the coding for adding unnecessary stat and skill trees, etc.

It's not gonna happen, man. It's a great AVN, even if it doesn't hit all your boxes perfectly (for me, it's a little too much girl/girl stuff, but I use that imagination of mine to mentally change the scene to where it's MC/girl). Just buck up and enjoy the ride.
As far as using my brain to Imagination. can't really do it . My brain seems like it is 60 plus in years , hell I can barely remember what I ate for dinner last night... My Imagination is good I think but is old too... as to the extra work you mentioned not sure about time tables , I mean I am not in the dev head so I don't know what other things they are going to put in this game. that said a simple gun skill or stat system would in most cases not be a very big thing to add.. It would most likely add I would think 2 to 3 weeks depending on the code . maybe a month on renders. All depends on the speed of renders and how fast the dev can code. so 2 months extra work that's not bad. I mean I play others games like most people some have good / or bad story's depending on what you like very few do more two updates in a whole year. I mean this game seems like one of the games that get a update every 4 to 6 months.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Guys, Death3248 either has a learning disability, or is a complete and utter troll. If the former well... that's sad, but what can we do? If the latter, well... the more you entertain him, the more encouraged he will be to keep trolling. Either way, the only thing to really do is just ignore them, let him tire himself out, he'll get bored eventually.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
As far as using my brain to Imagination. can't really do it . My brain seems like it is 60 plus in years , hell I can barely remember what I ate for dinner last night... My Imagination is good I think but is old too... as to the extra work you mentioned not sure about time tables , I mean I am not in the dev head so I don't know what other things they are going to put in this game. that said a simple gun skill or stat system would in most cases not be a very big thing to add.. It would most likely add I would think 2 to 3 weeks depending on the code . maybe a month on renders. All depends on the speed of renders and how fast the dev can code. so 2 months extra work that's not bad. I mean I play others games like most people some have good / or bad story's depending on what you like very few do more two updates in a whole year. I mean this game seems like one of the games that get a update every 4 to 6 months.
Come on man would u shut up already this game dosent need a fucking stat system. Go play something else theres plenty of well done sandbox games that can scratch ur itch.

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Guys, Death3248 either has a learning disability, or is a complete and utter troll. If the former well... that's sad, but what can we do? If the latter, well... the more you entertain him, the more encouraged he will be to keep trolling. Either way, the only thing to really do is just ignore them, let him tire himself out, he'll get bored eventually.
I have been special ed since I finished school , had a stroke at about 17 and a lot of other problems... that being said the only way that I would stop writing about this game is if this game stops getting updated... this is one of best games on f95zone that I play

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Come on man would u shut up already this game dosent need a fucking stat system. Go play something else theres plenty of well done sandbox games that can scratch ur itch.
there is a problem with what you are asking? I want this game but with stats or skills. it's not rocket science ... most of the other games that have a skill or stat system don't work right , very buggy , or just suck... the only game that came close was skyrim . but that's a big company game. or triple A game... and it doesn't have the nudity in it with out mods...

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes