HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
there is a problem with what you are asking? I want this game but with stats or skills. it's not rocket science ... most of the other games that have a skill or stat system don't work right , very buggy , or just suck... the only game that came close was skyrim . but that's a big company game. or triple A game... and it doesn't have the nudity in it with out mods...
of course you can ask

but the answer simply is a hard: NOT going to happen
then again if you want you can mod it in yourself

Reactions: markel1000 and c3p0

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
of course you can ask

but the answer simply is a hard: NOT going to happen
then again if you want you can mod it in yourself
I would most likely need need everything the dev has on this game... plus I would need to know how to code or write a program that could do it... I barely know how windows works...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would most likely need need everything the dev has on this game... plus I would need to know how to code or write a program that could do it... I barely know how windows works...
Wouldn't that take only 2 or 3 months?:unsure: I don't see the problem here.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Wouldn't that take only 2 or 3 months?:unsure: I don't see the problem here.:whistle:
he already stated he has a learning disorder(s) so what a average person would take 2-3 months he'd need a year or more
but in the end where the is a will there is a way
As far as i know things published in renpy are exempt from IP laws (i remember someone saying something along those lines)

if this is true he could just Mod the AVN whit a bit off coding and reusing some renders already in the game to show certain mechanics getting the stuff he wants and republish it even making some money on it :unsure:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
there is a problem with what you are asking? I want this game but with stats or skills. it's not rocket science ... most of the other games that have a skill or stat system don't work right , very buggy , or just suck... the only game that came close was skyrim . but that's a big company game. or triple A game... and it doesn't have the nudity in it with out mods...
Well. You. Are. Not. Getting. IT. In more than one sense, it seems.
Now stop beating the dead horse. You are really testing people's patience here.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Nobody has a problem with u asking the problem is everyone including the dev told u no and u keep asking.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Moving on, Sluggo mentioned sisters and i heard the name being mentioned i wonder if she would make her introduction we saw

Lelee but i thought he said the girls win everytime or am i mistaken.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Moving on, Sluggo mentioned sisters and i heard the name being mentioned i wonder if she would make her introduction.
You want another one adding to harem? Just for confirmation, not to criticism it.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
the only way you get her if Sluggo somehow forgets morals which i very much doubt but at least i hope i get to see her.

he already has proven he does not need a piece to take care of business, unless you want to take the measure of his boot in your

face then again you can go to see the new nurse we got. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
the only way you get her if Sluggo somehow forgets morals which i very much doubt but at least i hope i get to see her.

he already has proven he does not need a piece to take care of business, unless you want to take the measure of his boot in your

face then again you can go to see the new nurse we got. :ROFLMAO:
Well' i guess worst case we've to wait until Ryker is the new Jefe...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, I have an issue. I got back to check on Jessy for her first day of work, givin up what was probably a hot scene with Nikki and Charli, and the scene went fine till end of work when I got this:
Untitled.jpg

Any ideas?

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes