motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, I have an issue. I got back to check on Jessy for her first day of work, givin up what was probably a hot scene with Nikki and Charli, and the scene went fine till end of work when I got this:
View attachment 3417236

Any ideas?
Yeah, if you cheat and fudge the rp with the other girls like if you stayed the game thinks you did and Jessie will be pissed.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Here's the choice screen:
1709759258963.png
1709759315837.png
Charli getting snotty.
1709759472831.png

I tell her about keepin my word. I get to the diner, have a nice talk with Jessy and Larisa, a bit of rp, get called a goon and show new tat. Fuckwad shows up at the door, which we don't see. Jessy is worried about the MC and stress and shit. Then off to work.
After work:
1709759766101.png

But anyway. Doesn't mean shit as apparently I'm a cheater.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Another issue as I'm lookin through the variables some are marked as False, when they should be true. Like the one about tellin Katy the truth, which I did. Or pissin on Jessy, which I did, is marked as False.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Here's the choice screen:
View attachment 3417308
View attachment 3417310
Charli getting snotty.
View attachment 3417323

I tell her about keepin my word. I get to the diner, have a nice talk with Jessy and Larisa, a bit of rp, get called a goon and show new tat. Fuckwad shows up at the door, which we don't see. Jessy is worried about the MC and stress and shit. Then off to work.
After work:
View attachment 3417332

But anyway. Doesn't mean shit as apparently I'm a cheater.
Hmm, that's strange. I also chose to go see Jessy whenever I played through this back then, and I didn't have a problem like this. So unless something with that changed in this latest update, then I'm not really sure why you're having that problem.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm, that's strange. I also chose to go see Jessy whenever I played through this back then, and I didn't have a problem like this. So unless something with that changed in this latest update, then I'm not really sure why you're having that problem.
Yeah. I don't know. But like I said, other variables aren't set properly either. I even went back to a different save when I threatened the dj and played through from there and got the same results. So, I used jump to get to the point of the choice to turn Nikki and Charli down and then there was no issue.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
it seems that the updated gallery mod is fucking with the game starting with the 10 part 2 content onwards..

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah. I don't know. But like I said, other variables aren't set properly either. I even went back to a different save when I threatened the dj and played through from there and got the same results. So, I used jump to get to the point of the choice to turn Nikki and Charli down and then there was no issue.
Dark Silence

Take a look at the walkthrough for Episode 6. That episode was before I implemented the in-game WT. And it still has affinity points rather than flags. The best I remember, there's three different ways that scene can play out. You either don't go with Nikki and Charli or leave after getting a BJ from Charli and Jessy will be happy. Or stay longer and fuck Charli, be honest with Jessy and apologize. Jessy is hurt but forgives you. Stay longer, fuck Charli and don't apologize and Jessy is pissed.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
there's no log.. after the Jessy scene (when the Russians call you) it will skip all content other than the sex scenes themselves.. everything goes back to normal if you delete the mod though.
well in the notes AnonymousLegend said he'd be inactive for a while so don't expect a fix soon

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dark Silence

Take a look at the walkthrough for Episode 6. That episode was before I implemented the in-game WT. And it still has affinity points rather than flags. The best I remember, there's three different ways that scene can play out. You either don't go with Nikki and Charli or leave after getting a BJ from Charli and Jessy will be happy. Or stay longer and fuck Charli, be honest with Jessy and apologize. Jessy is hurt but forgives you. Stay longer, fuck Charli and don't apologize and Jessy is pissed.
I saw that in the script. I took the choice not to go with them. They got a little upset and Charli was a bit snotty. I did cheat after to and used the jump command to get to the choice of not goin and that worked.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I saw that in the script. I took the choice not to go with them. They got a little upset and Charli was a bit snotty. I did cheat after to and used the jump command to get to the choice of not goin and that worked.
That's one the problems using affinity point to trigger events. It works fine on a clean one-time play through. The point count can get wonky on multiple play throughs and not route properly. Setting flags for events is a much more error proof method to trigger events or dialog.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's one the problems using affinity point to trigger events. It works fine on a clean one-time play through. The point count can get wonky on multiple play throughs and not route properly. Setting flags for events is a much more error proof method to trigger events or dialog.
Yeah. But bein told I cheated before I ever used a console command, upset me. I know it wasn't you who accused me of it. But it forced me to go into the scripts to find out wtf happened. Then I looked into the variables and noticed even more irregularites, like pissin on Jessy. Set to False and should've been True. I think I'm goin to scrap this save and start over. Something is wonky with it.

I didn't use any mods or console commands until this crap happened. Maybe it's because I pissed your script off by rejectin everyone except Tracy and Jessy.(I'm jokin about pissin off the script. Facts on the rejections.) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah. But bein told I cheated before I ever used a console command, upset me. I know it wasn't you who accused me of it. But it forced me to go into the scripts to find out wtf happened. Then I looked into the variables and noticed even more irregularites, like pissin on Jessy. Set to False and should've been True. I think I'm goin to scrap this save and start over. Something is wonky with it.

I didn't use any mods or console commands until this crap happened. Maybe it's because I pissed your script off by rejectin everyone except Tracy and Jessy.(I'm jokin about pissin off the script. Facts on the rejections.) :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad you got it sorted out. A lot of that will be cleaned up when I remaster the game. :cool: (y)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Once the minor details have been clarified, we come to the next important question: will there be a threesome with the nurse and the doc?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Best scene in this game is when Ryker comes out of the hospital all girls are like oh shit he is broken.

All that was missing is a cringe line like welcome back master let us fix your arm and leg ah the eye too, no not the eye.

Also about Nikki she is right next to Jessy i do not imagine her any other way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes