player2021jm

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to say that I really liked this game, the first chapters, good graphics and a pleasant story to follow. But lately it's been difficult for me with all the girls being bisexual or lesbian who end up fucking with the MC, which I'm not complaining about. But the fact is that the fact that all the girls are bi is killing my insertion into the game because it makes it something very unreal. Damn, I know a lot of people and I can assure you that many of the girls are straight. and if I remember correctly in this game there are none. I don't ask for virgins or all straight, but I do ask for some. I understand that the easiest way to manage a harem as big as this is for them to have their variety hooking up with each other, but heck some of them might not be willing to hook up with another girl. If only so that there is also a little variety. It's just a thought so I hope no one gets upset about it.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to say that I really liked this game, the first chapters, good graphics and a pleasant story to follow. But lately it's been difficult for me with all the girls being bisexual or lesbian who end up fucking with the MC, which I'm not complaining about. But the fact is that the fact that all the girls are bi is killing my insertion into the game because it makes it something very unreal. Damn, I know a lot of people and I can assure you that many of the girls are straight. and if I remember correctly in this game there are none. I don't ask for virgins or all straight, but I do ask for some. I understand that the easiest way to manage a harem as big as this is for them to have their variety hooking up with each other, but heck some of them might not be willing to hook up with another girl. If only so that there is also a little variety. It's just a thought so I hope no one gets upset about it.
Kat
Katy
Angel
Rin
Tori
Ashley
Maria
Chloe
Larisa
Candi
Piper
Twila
Desiree
Jaunita
Nora
Sarah
Emily
Hazel
Kira
Not Bi or lesbian.

Is that enough variety for you? :unsure:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Kat
Katy
Angel
Rin
Tori
Ashley
Maria
Chloe
Larisa
Candi
Piper
Twila
Desiree
Jaunita
Nora
Sarah
Emily
Hazel
Kira
Not Bi or lesbian.

I'm gonna be honest I don't remember who half of those are and I usually have a good memory for these things.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
What what is going on what did i miss i need a bigger bed for all the girls i got now and what did he say not enough girls clearly my harem

is not big enough man.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can you send it here?
did you know that there's thing called search on upper right corner? it finds what you are looking from thread if it exists like compressed versions.

Kat
Katy
Angel
Rin
Tori
Ashley
Maria
Chloe
Larisa
Candi
Piper
Twila
Desiree
Jaunita
Nora
Sarah
Emily
Hazel
Kira
Not Bi or lesbian.

no, could you triple it? :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Respect even got vehicles down how long did thst take to make.
Can't really say it. First version comes done with several hours, update are lot faster and think something between 1 and 3 hours, mostly depends on how crazy Dima goes with new cast and how many things I change additionally, like adding last names, second surnames...

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes