Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
It's an easy solution. Just have newly sprung Jaybird go down in a blaze of glory alongside Stan. MC can swoop in after the dust settles to console Candi.
So then the club is only sluggo, MC and moustache-dude-wih-generic-name-that-i-can't-memorize anymore?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Can't see this happening. MMF doesn't fit the setting the slightest, plus there is literally no reason for Jay to invite MC.
its already in the story setting but mainly portrayed going in the minions club (in a bad light IMO,because its more forced and ment to degrade and "break"the women)

If jay gets out and candi shows interest in a threesome whit the mc and jay i see no reason why it couldnt happen or how it wouldn't fit the setting "in the slightest"
(only indicator i can remember right now that the MC states that his women need to acknowledge him as the only man in their life,but candi isn't his women she's jay's ,she just has a "hallpass" for the MC right now)

perhaps like whit sluggo's daughter situation, jay might not be full onboard and need some convincing, it would just be up the them 3

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
its already in the story setting but mainly portrayed going in the minions club (in a bad light IMO,because its more forced and ment to degrade and "break"the women)

If jay gets out and candi shows interest in a threesome whit the mc and jay i see no reason why it couldnt happen or how it wouldn't fit the setting "in the slightest"
(only indicator i can remember right now that the MC states that his women need to acknowledge him as the only man in their life,but candi isn't his women she's jay's ,she just has a "hallpass" for the MC right now)

perhaps like whit sluggo's daughter situation, jay might not be full onboard and need some convincing, it would just be up the them 3
IF it goes like then that will be a hard pass for me and I will reject a woman for the first time in a harem game. Plus that will get the NTR crowd up in arms.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
IF it goes like then that will be a hard pass for me and I will reject a woman for the first time in a harem game. Plus that will get the NTR crowd up in arms.
naturally it would be a choice

a other man being whit a women from the mc's harem is a big no no for many harems enjoyers even if its a threesome( im in that group to)
but i say again candi is not the mc's women

if a remember correctly getting Jay out off prison will still be choice ,but letting a brother rot in prison or get him killed so you can get his girl isn't something i'd do ,even if she was the best girl (which candi isn't for me she's more middle off the pack IMO)
i think this would be more so in a biker community ,the whole "bro's before hoes" thing

if the club ever found out you could get him out off prison but didn't (or got him killed in some way) so you could get candi for yourself there would most likely be dire consequences

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
the hall pass is specifically for the time jay is inside. Plus it's on a don't ask, don't tell basis, which Indicates that Jay is not comfortable with the situation. He is no cuck, this is a nesccesity. It's funny how the hall pass situation lets your imagination run wild.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
only indicator i can remember right now that the MC states that his women need to acknowledge him as the only man in their life,but candi isn't his women she's jay's ,she just has a "hallpass" for the MC right now
See. And that, at least for me, should be the reason against a MMF adventure. Sure, she just got a hallpass, but the moment MC had his dick inside her mouth and we had the chance to open a "candi path" (not a MMF path) she became one of "his girls". At least in my head. In the end, the solution to that is pretty simple. Team up with tori, but don´t mention jaybird. :sneaky:
I personally don´t want to miss out on anyone. If getting jay out of prison means that we only get a MMF option for her, i would be pretty pissed tbh.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
See. And that, at least for me, should be the reason against a MMF adventure. Sure, she just got a hallpass, but the moment MC had his dick inside her mouth and we had the chance to open a "candi path" (not a MMF path) she became one of "his girls". At least in my head. In the end, the solution to that is pretty simple. Team up with tori, but don´t mention jaybird. :sneaky:
I personally don´t want to miss out on anyone. If getting jay out of prison means that we only get a MMF option for her, i would be pretty pissed tbh.
I usually replay the game with each new update (mostly cuz I'm and forget half the story between updates) but that would give me the chance to correct myself since I told Tori to help get Jaybird out. Now there is chance that Tori won't be able to get Jaybird as I think his charges are weapon violations which would be a federal and not state charge so she might not have the pull to get him out. But shit here we are just wishcasting the story. Dimitri will tell the story his way.

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the hall pass is specifically for the time jay is inside. Plus it's on a don't ask, don't tell basis, which Indicates that Jay is not comfortable with the situation. He is no cuck, this is a nesccesity. It's funny how the hall pass situation lets your imagination run wild.
true that jay's situation plays a huge role in that decision
but jay did make a conscious decision that she can be whit the MC for comfort (a other man) so he did "cuck" himself IMO
just because he doesn't like his options doesn't mean he didn't make the choice he could've not allowed it at all but he left that choice to her
i'd make her seek comfort whit other women or family not hook her up whit a other man

It's funny how the in prison situation lets your imagination run wild.
somehow thinking that that doesn't mean Jay allowed or even created the MC+candi route
(still your choices as the player shape the route if it becomes sexual thus cucking jay or not)
plus the" it's on a don't ask, don't tell basis " is irrelevant there
it will matter for the threesome indeed but again he seems to more open minded to threesome option to me ,then some others probably might

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i'm whit you there man
i am not really into cucking or whatever and don't advocate it
for me its that i don't want to remove Jay just to be whit candi
i'd rather have a brother in arms out and about then get 1 more girl

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
At least in my head. In the end, the solution to that is pretty simple. Team up with tori, but don´t mention jaybird. :sneaky:
Yeah... well considering he's already mentioned it, I guess this will simply remain in your head, and anyone else's head.

Like I said in my previous post, I refuse to play the non-tori path, because the downsides and consequences are too great. And that means Jaybird is getting out, so at this point I'm just holding out hope for a proper Candi sex scene before that happens.

MMF scenes wouldn't bother me personally with Candi in particular, I mean she isn't the MC's girl after all, and it would be completely optional anyway. When Jaybird is out of prison, it's not like she will be the MC's anyways, so I don't see the problem.

However, I do agree that this will almost certainly not be a thing, which is completely fine by me... it avoids starting a shitstorm with the f95 crybabies anyways. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
R.I.P. Jaybird, we will miss you... Sorry, but I find Tori more hateful than Barbara, no way I'll succumb to her blackmailing and become her bitch. If this is the only way to refuse Tori, I have no other acceptable path.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Sorry, but I find Tori more hateful than Barbara
What... I think you might wanna go get your brain scanned, Barbara is so much worse, it's not even close. Not to mention, Tori is way way better looking, also not even close. (This is my totally objective opinion, or subjective fact... whichever you prefer)

Also... it's not blackmail (people misuse this term all to often), it's coercion at worst, bribery at best. Also, the MC ends up getting more out of the deal than she does. I guess if you're okay with the consequences though, that's your prerogative, more power to you.

Now the information she has about the MC and the mayor's daughter... that could end up being a blackmail situation at some point. Although, I'm not sure why the MC would care all that much if that info got out, but the daughter, whose name escapes me, might care.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
R.I.P. Jaybird, we will miss you... Sorry, but I find Tori more hateful than Barbara, no way I'll succumb to her blackmailing and become her bitch. If this is the only way to refuse Tori, I have no other acceptable path.
The dev hinted that if you do not side with Tori that is likely to end bad for the Rouges.

Reactions: Rare77 and c3p0

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What... I think you might wanna go get your brain scanned, Barbara is so much worse, it's not even close. Not to mention, Tori is way way better looking, also not even close. (This is my totally objective opinion, or subjective fact... whichever you prefer)

Also... it's not blackmail (people misuse this term all to often), it's coercion at worst, bribery at best. Also, the MC ends up getting more out of the deal than she does.
funny thing is the MC intends to keep off a copy off the "dirt" bobby has on tori ,so he can blackmail her when/if he wants to later

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
If you had EZ-Mode enabled, it stated in the choice to ally with Tori or not, "Choice For Tori H Scenes". Maybe that is too ambiguous. :unsure:

If you choose to ally with Tori you'll still have the option to not do anything with her outside of stopping the harassment of City Hall and possibly springing Jaybird. Stan or acting Rogues President will have the final say if the Rogues work with Mayor DePasto or not. You won't be forced to interact with her if you don't want to. (y)

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes