HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
if allive. besides don't think they have fond memories of mc.
aside from what people are saying about latest update

early on its kinda insinuated that the MC is more off a scapegoat for a operation gone wrong then a real criminal
so i don't think his former unit looks on him negatively

then again im sure some still dislike or hate him for other reasons

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I ended in the middle of telling Stan about Tori's deal.
i cant imagine NOT telling him, he's been golden to you, and you want and need to trust each other; whereas she has family ties and political ties to those screwing everyone over, so getting him in the loop would be much safer to continued breathing, nevermind keeping the harem safe.

ImaginaryMe

Nov 11, 2022
I could be mistaken, but they scene where the show Angelica's bike, it's definitely a Harley Street Bob. They talk about her not having a nice bike, but those are like 1700 cc's of fun.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So with the way the story is going, is it not possible to score Jaybird's Ol'Lady Candi if we side with Tori?
I can't speak for the dev, I have no idea... however, I'd guess most likely not. Hell, even if it's possible on the other path, to me the downsides are too grim for me to consider it, so I guess Candi will get to be with her man again sometime soon. However, I was hoping we at least got to have one proper sex scene with her before that happened... I'm still holding out hope.

:sneaky:

Reactions: gojira667

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
It's an easy solution. Just have newly sprung Jaybird go down in a blaze of glory alongside Stan. MC can swoop in after the dust settles to console Candi.
Or he gets shanked right before he is sprung from the gray bar hotel.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's an easy solution. Just have newly sprung Jaybird go down in a blaze of glory alongside Stan. MC can swoop in after the dust settles to console Candi.
not sure how many people want the 1 on 1 route whit candi
i think she's filling to role for M/M/F threesome's that some might like ( if you can get Jay out off prison)

the 1 on 1 shouldn't get locked behind declining the alliance whit Tori IMO ,maybe demi can make a other choice for it down the road
we'll see

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes