Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yes more Kat and Katy, MC needs to knock up Katy.
The, I wait more for Ryker being Bull at Angelica sessions, regardless if he screws high society wifes or Angelica, cucking those simps is the goal. But I'm a suckered for Netori, so I may be biased. And of course Bobby's GF, same reasoning...

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
I just don't understand why Tori needs 2 paths. Is chapter 10 gonna be split into like 6 parts now? The scorned path to me seems like a complete waste of time and resources that I'll never even see.

Reactions: Bloker997

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I want more DJ Ryker in the house seriously watching those scenes there are fun for me.

By that i do not mean i wanna do things to Reba wait Angelica no i really don't, (that is a lie).

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I want more DJ Ryker in the house seriously watching those scenes there are fun for me.

By that i do not mean i wanna do things to Reba wait Angelica no i really don't, (that is a lie).
Dunno I think once the MC breaks down the walls of Red/Angelica she will be one hell of a wild fuck.

Reactions: Dimitri57

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
However, this is right, you have to satisfy those who support you (y)
And that statement alone says it all.. you are clearly new in this thread or didnt pay much attention to Dima's Post..

He said it alot of times that he doesnt change the story on votes or opinions on patreon and stuff... the only thing he does "change" is the planned content with each girl depending on the votes and that is fine in my humble opinion...

Dimitri57 Dont change anything about how you want to tell the story and stay true to yourself brother! We Love you and the story as it is !

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes