divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
This actually consoles me on the one hand, I'm not the only one who can't stand her. On the other hand it saddens me because it means that the story is going in a direction far from my personal taste. Having followed and loved this VN since the first release it really leaves me with a deep sense of dissatisfaction knowing that nothing awaits me other than a bad ending at the end of the journey. But now I'm curious to see how bad things will go and how many people will die, hoping it's a premature ending (in the Good Guy Ending style).
As much as I personally hate corrupt politicians and politics in real life. In the game in order for the Rouges to survive you might need to do a few slightly unsavory deeds to save your friends and their businesses. If not the bar goes away, the diner the Russian sisters own goes away and the hotel goes away. Do not invest yourself to much into the game. It's game to entertain. It's in my nature also to try to do the good guy route as much as I can in most games I play. There was a game on the PS3 back when it was a thing called InFamous. You had a good or evil route. I tried so many times to the evil route but ended up deleting the saves for it went back the good guy route.

Reactions: Rare77

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Thing is, and I may be doing Jess a bit of a disservice here, but I'd rather not help Jess' deadbeat dad in any way. And it feels like helping her would be helping him... But we'll see how it all plays out.
Hopefully after the Minions are sent back to the hell they crawled out from Dima will give a route where a new politician can be placed that is not corrupt. In my personal opinion all politicians of stripes are a corrupt.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Thing is, and I may be doing Jess a bit of a disservice here, but I'd rather not help Jess' deadbeat dad in any way. And it feels like helping her would be helping him... But we'll see how it all plays out.
that's somewhat down the line first of all... secondly most decisions in the game are all optional. So I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Don't worry, Jessy will have several chances to pay her father (Mayor DePasto) back. ;)

Remember, DePato is in a reelection battle right now. Jessy making herself known to the public as the daughter he abandoned wouldn't be very good for his campaign. :poop:(y)

This could be used to keep Tori in-line as well since she is tied to DePasto's career to further her own for the near future. :unsure:

Depending on your past choices with Jessy, one possible payback will be one of the most twisted OBD mind fucks ever! :devilish:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Don't worry, Jessy will have several chances to pay her father (Mayor DePasto) back. ;)

Remember, DePato is in a reelection battle right now. Jessy making herself known to the public as the daughter he abandoned wouldn't be very good for his campaign. :poop:(y)

This could be used to keep Tori in-line as well since she is tied to DePasto's career to further her own for the near future. :unsure:

Depending on your past choices with Jessy, one possible payback will be one of the most twisted OBD mind fucks ever! :devilish:
ha, can't wait (y)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023

I picture you sitting there twirling the end of a moustache going "Muhahahaha" like a evil villian from a 70's cartoon.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020

pls say a great grandchild....that or pictures of her and Angelica with wealthy supporters of his in the basement

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand what you are on about... the Ally path doesn't mean you need to have any sort of relationship with Tori. You simply "ally" with her. Yes, she is manipulative and first of all looks after number one, which is her career, nothing wrong with that. Coincidentally her goals align with the MC, that is getting rid of the Minions. If you like her, you'll have the option to tap that, if you don't, you won't, that simple. She'll still help you and the club as long as you help her achieve her goals.
I have already explained in previous posts what my problem is with the ally path. I don't like how the MC drools over her, it breaks my immersion in the story. The fact that I may refuse her in the future doesn't matter if I don't get there at that point because in the meantime I have no choice (other than make fubar the entire game with scorned path). I can't play a character so distant from my tastes. If it weren't for the scorned I would have dropped the game without even finishing part 3 of episode 10. And I might still do it in the future if this path is as horrible as Dima predicted, but that doesn't matter. Mine are neither requests nor threats, I'm just expressing my feedback (just because someone is interested or not doesn't mean I can't do it here). Dima must tell his story as he wants. But no one is obliged to finish a book, a TV series, a film, or a game if at a certain point, they stop liking it. And I'm sure Dima won't lose sleep because of me, so no harm done

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
Something nit-picky, but figured I would bring it up since the game has a minor focus on the military.

At the beginning of the game, it's stated that the MC lost rank and is currently a Sergeant (I am assuming E5), but Kira calls him a Lieutenant when they meet in the hospital. You can't be busted from a Commissioned Officer to a Non-Commissioned Officer in the Army, or any military branch, as far as I am aware. They can be "demoted" while being discharged by a grade determination review board, but they can't be demoted while still in the service, and I am almost certain that they can't be demoted to NCO ever.
A verified LTC addressed this very subject on a different site RallyPoint.
Under certain circumstances, a Warrant Officer may be returned to their last NCO rank. It's usually in conjunction with non selection to CW2.

Hope that helps.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

i'm so excited.gif

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have already explained in previous posts what my problem is with the ally path. I don't like how the MC drools over her, it breaks my immersion in the story. The fact that I may refuse her in the future doesn't matter if I don't get there at that point because in the meantime I have no choice (other than make fubar the entire game with scorned path). I can't play a character so distant from my tastes. If it weren't for the scorned I would have dropped the game without even finishing part 3 of episode 10. And I might still do it in the future if this path is as horrible as Dima predicted, but that doesn't matter. Mine are neither requests nor threats, I'm just expressing my feedback (just because someone is interested or not doesn't mean I can't do it here). Dima must tell his story as he wants. But no one is obliged to finish a book, a TV series, a film, or a game if at a certain point, they stop liking it. And I'm sure Dima won't lose sleep because of me, so no harm done
Jesus dude , you're WAY overthinking this.......

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
At this point I think MC should abandon the traditional bed idea and just have the entire bedroom floor be one giant mattress. Maybe he needs to go to a library and check out a copy of Arabian Nights. That probably has some useful bedding descriptions. Those guys knew a thing or two about harems.
IMG_20240310_093715.jpg

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
At this point I think MC should abandon the traditional bed idea and just have the entire bedroom floor be one giant mattress. Maybe he needs to go to a library and check out a copy of Arabian Nights. That probably has some useful bedding descriptions. Those guys knew a thing or two about harems.
Perhaps going for Tatami and over them, as you written, multiple mattress, instead of a giant one and a lot of cushion, perhaps even soft cushion.
Although it could lead to a giant pillow fight...

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
In e10p2 there's a penthouse scene with Jesse that's supposed to end with watersports option (according to the images in the game), however before there's a choice (like there's usually in this game), the screen jumps to black with "You and Jessy take a quick shower...". Basically the scene's ending is skipped and then furthermore the coffeeshop scene is skipped and I'm straight to being in Larisa's apartment. Any clues on why this is the case/how to fix it?

Edit: deleting the WT mod helped with the game skipping the coffeeshop scene, but not the with abrupt Jesse scene ending. Perhaps someone could help me with the console command for setting Jesse watersports route to "1"? Maybe it would fix the issue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
In e10p2 there's a penthouse scene with Jesse that's supposed to end with watersports option (according to the images in the game), however before there's a choice (like there's usually in this game), the screen jumps to black with "You and Jessy take a quick shower..." and then to the coffee shop. Basically the scene's ending is skipped. Any clues on why this is the case/how to fix it?
I can't say what happened, but I can confirm there's such a scene with Jess in p2

Reactions: nazgarD
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes