Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
And that statement alone says it all.. you are clearly new in this thread or didnt pay much attention to Dima's Post..

He said it alot of times that he doesnt change the story on votes or opinions on patreon and stuff... the only thing he does "change" is the planned content with each girl depending on the votes and that is fine in my humble opinion...
and the game is all better for it, I don't have the background (and most players don't either) with the culture, so I'm happy to tag along and enjoy the journey.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Don't worry, there will be no whinings, luckily I'm not paying for something that will leave me dissatisfied in one way or another. I'm just a little frustrated because what I thought was the best VN out there has taken a turn for the worse just because of a character who is clearly popular among your patreons. However, this is right, you have to satisfy those who support you (y)
You do not know what you are talking about. Tori got 10 votes the last time I polled my Patreons last September, she got 0 votes on SS. The story drives the interactions with the girls not polling.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
You do not know what you are talking about. Tori got 10 votes the last time I polled my Patreons last September, she got 0 votes on SS. The story drives the interactions with the girls not polling.
I really need to get over to SS more often. I just hate that damn two factor login crap

Reactions: Dimitri57

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
well F95 has games which are filled with content suggested by patrons but after filling patrons requests no1 really wants to play those.
Imagine changing stories based on wishes by patreons back in the days when Tolkien wrote lord of the rings: " they must take the ring too mordor by flying flying the eagles!"

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Imagine changing stories based on wishes by patreons back in the days when Tolkien wrote lord of the rings: " they must take the ring too mordor by flying flying the eagles!"
I would think even this would be too high of a standard if any wish would be included into a story.

/E:
More like:
They must take the ring to Agrabah with swimimg space mices. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I would think even this would be too high of a standard if any wish would be included into a story.
Yeah like that game about ... babysitters ... which is now about a wife cheating with her boss and a black dude, while there is no real story with the babysitter at all..

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
This actually consoles me on the one hand, I'm not the only one who can't stand her. On the other hand it saddens me because it means that the story is going in a direction far from my personal taste. Having followed and loved this VN since the first release it really leaves me with a deep sense of dissatisfaction knowing that nothing awaits me other than a bad ending at the end of the journey. But now I'm curious to see how bad things will go and how many people will die, hoping it's a premature ending (in the Good Guy Ending style).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This actually consoles me on the one hand, I'm not the only one who can't stand her. On the other hand it saddens me because it means that the story is going in a direction far from my personal taste. Having followed and loved this VN since the first release it really leaves me with a deep sense of dissatisfaction knowing that nothing awaits me other than a bad ending at the end of the journey. But now I'm curious to see how bad things will go and how many people will die, hoping it's a premature ending (in the Good Guy Ending style).
I don't understand what you are on about... the Ally path doesn't mean you need to have any sort of relationship with Tori. You simply "ally" with her. Yes, she is manipulative and first of all looks after number one, which is her career, nothing wrong with that. Coincidentally her goals align with the MC, that is getting rid of the Minions. If you like her, you'll have the option to tap that, if you don't, you won't, that simple. She'll still help you and the club as long as you help her achieve her goals.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't understand what you are on about... the Ally path doesn't mean you need to have any sort of relationship with Tori. You simply "ally" with her. Yes, she is manipulative and first of all looks after number one, which is her career, nothing wrong with that. Coincidentally her goals align with the MC, that is getting rid of the Minions. If you like her, you'll have the option to tap that, if you don't, you won't, that simple. She'll still help you and the club as long as you help her achieve her goals.
Thing is, and I may be doing Jess a bit of a disservice here, but I'd rather not help Jess' deadbeat dad in any way. And it feels like helping her would be helping him... But we'll see how it all plays out.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
God you need help. Oh NO, she touched Ryker's pp in one scene, and now you get to potentially blackmail her, and maybe even cut all ties with her once you get what you want out of the deal. So fucking tragic... how could Dima do this?! Someone call the wambulance!

:rolleyes::whistle:

Devs have no obligation to craft their games/stories to your preferences, Mr. Entitled, get over it.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes