e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
he left it. cant walk around with that, or be seen with it.
As a felon he'd have some issues even having one at home in the closet - if anyone knew ofc. And assuming Katy and the state dept left any record of his conviction to be found.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As a felon he'd have some issues even having one at home in the closet - if anyone knew ofc. And assuming Katy and the state dept left any record of his conviction to be found.
Think he mentions in the game that him having his gun is bad if he gets caught and that's why he didn't take it with him when visiting Jaybird I think it was.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Think he mentions in the game that him having his gun is bad if he gets caught and that's why he didn't take it with him when visiting Jaybird I think it was.
I'm saying him having it at home is just as illegal. It's illegal for him to OWN, not carry.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
felon and in uk even airguns/etc aren't allowed in public places (doubt it differs much elsewhere)..
but the UK is the most strict european country. do i remember correctly that even regular police is not equipped with fire arms and tho there are specific fire arms squads?
Whereas in Austria you could buy specific small caliber weapons without any restriction despite being resident and of legal age...

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
First of all - who says anything about demanding?
I am stating my preferences as consumer. That's all.
2nd - yes, she has a femdom H-scene with MC in this game.
3rd - you seeing characters in binary, again, doesn't allow to even start a debate with you.
"would do everything to make him happy" - what even that has to do with anything? Have you even played this game?
Anytime Jes says that, it is always followed by "just like I would do for you" from MC.
And you know that submissive people can be dominant in bed, for... you know, just fun? Which is kinda the main fucking theme of this game :')
4th - I have not went ad hominem at anyone, but that is you and your lack of reading skills problem.
Please remind of the femdom scene, I have not played this for a while and my memory is quite bad (y)

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes