motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Please remind of the femdom scene, I have not played this for a while and my memory is quite bad (y)
There isn't.
Actually, there is some light femdom during a foursome with Jessie, Tracy(Jessie's mom), Jessie's friend from the restaurant and MC. Tracy dominates Jessie's friend. There is no femdom involving MC as a sub and I'm pretty certain there never will be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but the UK is the most strict european country. do i remember correctly that even regular police is not equipped with fire arms and tho there are specific fire arms squads?
Whereas in Austria you could buy specific small caliber weapons without any restriction despite being resident and of legal age...
right, only tasers and teargases and even some fire arm squads use only plastic bullets.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Actually, there is some light femdom during a foursome with Jessie, Tracy(Jessie's mom), Jessie's friend from the restaurant and MC. Tracy dominates Jessie's friend. There is no femdom involving MC as a sub and I'm pretty certain there never will be.
Thanks for the info bro (y) (y) :)

Reactions: motseer
Oct 21, 2023
Please remind of the femdom scene, I have not played this for a while and my memory is quite bad (y)
There isn't.
There is a scene when Jessie says to MC that it's time for him to pleasure her and sits on his face or something like that.

Like y'all really read femdom and all you can see is latex Dominatrix kicking balls.

• Love
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
There is a scene when Jessie says to MC that it's time for him to pleasure her and sits on his face or something like that.

Like y'all really read femdom and all you can see is latex Dominatrix kicking balls.
THank you i'll need to replay this, tbh i wouldnt mind seeing jessy in latex dressed as a dominatrix that would be hot :)

Sorry imagination going wild again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and cxx

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ok, I really dislike femdom, but this isn't femdom at all. This is just a little bild wild and horny. So every game with a MC asking for a blowjob should be maledom? Tbh, this is still vanilla.

Yes, that's exactly how I define the kink. And pretty sure it's usually defined like this.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
pretty much... and there will be femdom in the game (well, there already is with the Angelica couple-counseling upstairs), it's just not geared towards the MC, probably never will be, he is not the type
As long as MC is the bull, I'm also totally fine with cuckold. Femdom... for example it's also cringy to watch even not against the mc. We'll see if the reward us worth it.

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
[...]
I could easily continue past this error by hitting "Ignore", at least.
Yeah, I know that, but I'm curious. The ones who doesn't run into that error, should have the image eye.jpg.
But I searched for it, even the unziped downlodd archive. No result. Strange...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, I know that, but I'm curious. The ones who doesn't run into that error, should have the image eye.jpg.
But I searched for it, even the unziped downlodd archive. No result. Strange...
It was only missing from the LRH Ep 10 Part 2 to Part 3 patch. The link below has the missing image and corrects typos, a mis-labeled comment and an out of sequence image during the MC and Tori scene. (y)

Oct 21, 2023
Tbh, this is still vanilla.
Yes, that's exactly how I define the kink. And pretty sure it's usually defined like this.
That's not even close to being femdom.
Well, for me it is. It's female taking dominant role.
Fem-Dom.
Again, sexuality isn't a class in WoW. It's a spectrum of multiple, crossing eachother planes.
Saying that femdom is only when there's Mistress and Slave is just both ignorant and wrong.

Playing "Nothing is forever" is recommended if you're having such a binary worldview.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Well, for me it is. It's female taking dominant role.
Fem-Dom.
Again, sexuality isn't a class in WoW. It's a spectrum of multiple, crossing eachother planes.
Saying that femdom is only when there's Mistress and Slave is just both ignorant and wrong.

Playing "Nothing is forever" is recommended if you're having such a binary worldview.
For me, that's just a female taking the initiative. Otherwise anything else the passive female on her back like a starfish could be femdom. Those tags are existing to denominate kinks, so that one could determinate the content of a publication. This is not about personal interpretation.

Furthermore, femdom is usually a subdivision of BDSM. Without those BDSM elements, it's hard to establish that subdivision.

Oh , and the dom routes in nothing is forever are pretty nice...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
urthermore, femdom is usually a subdivision of BDSM. Without those BDSM elements, it's hard to establish that subdivision.
Femdom is always under the BDSM umbrella, B(Bondage)-D(Discipline)(Domination)-S(Submission)(Sadism)-M(Masochism), and there are lighter forms of femdom that exist, it's not all whips, chains, and ropes.

However, the scene that they're referring to didn't really establish much control or dominance, she was assertive sure, but it was fairly brief and the MC never once even hints at being even a little submissive. Therefore, I don't really consider that scene femdom, it just had some light femdom elements. The MC has always been the dominant one throughout the game, and is basically always in control in his relationships, except when he doesn't want to be in those rare instances. In reality though, he's still in control of the situation the entire time.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes