• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you are old if you predate this pic

just fyi: it's from playboy 1972.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I recently had a realization regarding Tory... I'd bet money that she isn't about to establish herself as a domme to Ryker. She's just a brat trying to rile him up to the point where he will punish her hard.

For those not familiar with bdsm lingo,

Brat is a term for the BDSM role of a submissive or bottom who maintains a defiant, misbehaving demeanor toward their dominant through words and actions. A brat will talk back, act out and be obstinate to achieve the goal of being disciplined by their top.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure we covered how to use an abacus in primary school (elementary school to the Americans) even in the mid-80s. Probably more as a historical curiosity more than anything else. Would have been a cool prank to bring one of those into an exam though.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure we covered how to use an abacus in primary school (elementary school to the Americans) even in the mid-80s. Probably more as a historical curiosity more than anything else. Would have been a cool prank to bring one of those into an exam though.
It's odd that I was taught that but not a slipstick (until much later).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
same, we learnt is as well, not really for an ongoing use or anything, but I remember having one of them around in my room when I was a kid.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Isn't Jessy mandatory? I'm not even sure monogamy is possible, at least in the strictest sense, but if it was then presumably it would only be with her.

Edit: Goddammit, I always spell her name wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes