Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Meh, she is pretty hot for someone my age, but some of the younger women are way hotter. MC top priority right now should be knocking sweet Katie up.
She's hotter than all of the younger girls. Best girl. She's probably a few years older than I am and she's 10/10. If I made a list people would probably be pissed. Ahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Because apparently, the latest gallery mod is causing the issue, according to tm2804.

My issue:
After the scene with Willow in the woods is done, you go straight to the next scene with Larisa (it's like during a regular playthrough, a next gallery scene starts).
I think the hot fix will cure that issue.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Meh, she is pretty hot for someone my age, but some of the younger women are way hotter. MC top priority right now should be knocking sweet Katie up.
That's how I feel about Tracy :LOL:
Regarding knocking up Katie: Nope, top priority should be finally getting that damned patch, to claim them all, and then knocking them up all.... you know, there is already a queue forming, including the sweet nurse, the doctor, sluggos sweet daughter. And not forgetting screwing Candy as long as Kay still is imprisoned...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
That's how I feel about Tracy :LOL:
Regarding knocking up Katie: Nope, top priority should be finally getting that damned patch, to claim them all, and then knocking them up all.... you know, there is already a queue forming, including the sweet nurse, the doctor, sluggos sweet daughter. And not forgetting screwing Candy as long as Kay still is imprisoned...
I think you mean Jay as his name is Jaybird but I'm just being pedantic. :devilish:
And I'm still holding out hope BadBob's Old'Lady is gonna be a side piece at some point.looks in OBD's direction
:cool:

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes